WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - GO Sentor Reserve與JLC Master Moon
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
xiaowen
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-12-09 19:43
引言回覆

最近迷上GO Sentor Reserve與JLC Master Moon這兩支表, 不知各位前輩能不能給點建議, 哪一支較值得? 又如GO的大日期顯示會不會容易故障? 問號
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 05:51
引言回覆

It's a little difficult to answer your question. The 2 watches are completely differnt. I think the JLC is a self-winding watch and the GO is a hand winding. A better comparison would be GO's PanoMaticLunar-selfwinding w/moonphase. I personally like the big date, so I'd go for a GO. However, I'm not sure about the price of that JLC, so I'm afraid I can't comment on that one.

As for the big date, I've never heard anything bad about it yet. It's actually a wonderful feature and it's fun to look at (09 to 10, 31-01, etc)
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 05:54
引言回覆

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about Senator PR. That's a self-winding movement with the moonphase. I feel so stupid now. However, there isn't a big date on the watch. Good value tho.
xiaowen
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 08:19
引言回覆

兩支都是self-winding和moonphase. 問過的價錢JLC略高1~20000NTD. 兩支錶心打磨都很美. 比較大的差別是JLC那隻多了月份及星期, 而且是小秒針和指針型的日期指示. 真是很難下決定, 要是能兩支都買就好了. 不過那是不可能的 難過
其實最喜歡GO大日期和有月象那隻, 只不過超出預算 眼睛轉啊轉
xiaowen
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 08:21
引言回覆

兩支都是self-winding和moonphase. 問過的價錢JLC略高1~20000NTD. 兩支錶心打磨都很美. 比較大的差別是JLC那隻多了月份及星期, 而且是小秒針和指針型的日期指示. 真是很難下決定, 要是能兩支都買就好了. 不過那是不可能的 難過
其實最喜歡GO大日期和有月象那隻, 只不過超出預算 眼睛轉啊轉
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 09:19
引言回覆

I guess it all comes down to what you are looking for. I knew I wanted a GO (or an Union) at the very beginning, so it came down to which GO for me. I thought about the Senator PR, but at the end, I figured if the difference is around USD1000, then I might as well get the better one first. Even I have to sell it later, I'd much rather get the better watch. I have no plan in obtaining another watch in the near future (nor will my wife let me 微笑), so this is pretty much my everyday watch.

What's the going rate for the GO Senator and the JLC? I think I can get a Senator for around USD3000 here.

Personally, unless it's a perpetual calendar (which I cannot afford), the month indicator is not as useful and as fun as the power reserve. Moonphase is a decoration to me, and I haven't learned how to appreciate it yet.
xiaowen
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 11:28
引言回覆

其實最先是要找一支有月象的表,最後決定JLC Master moon. 但不久前到典藏館看了GO Senator, 覺得好美. 兩支價格大概在110k~130k左右, 對領薪水的我而言是一筆大數目, 實在很難決定哪支好 :? .
GO的PR指示對我而言, 有些破壞畫面的感覺. 實在不如大日期來的簡潔.
對了, Flyback兄你在US哪一州? US的價格會比台北優嗎? 問號
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 11:42
引言回覆

I'm in the Northeast. I got mine from a dealer in the NY/NJ area. I think since there are a lot more dealer here, the price would be more competitive, but you'll have to get it shipped, which is not that bad of a deal. The shipping didn't affect my watch at all. For the past 4 days, it's been 7 seconds faster... not bad for a new watch.

I'm pretty sure you can get a PanoReserve under 170,000 NTD (that's around USD5000, right?). Basically, the list price in the US is 7150, but you can get at least 30% off depending on availability. I've checked the price in Germany and HK, and none of those 2 places can give me a better deal. The list price for a Senator PR should be 4650 (or around there). A 30-35% discount can be expected too.

Hope the information is helpful.

fb
xiaowen
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 12:00
引言回覆

I will go to SF area recently. Do you have any idea for the watch dealer around SF? If I don't have GO that time, maybe I can seek for your help to get one 眨眼
Thanks a lot!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 13:10
引言回覆

Are you going to have an address when you are in SF? What you can do is, go to www.glashuette.de and find all US dealers. If you don't mind, just call everyone (or some of them) up except those in California (no sale tax if it was shipped from a different state). Tell them you want a PanoReserve and ask them if they have any. You have to be decisive, b/c they don't like window shopping and bargain hunting. If you can't make up your mind then, some dealers may not want to do business with you.

You can email me and I'll tell you the pricing. I don't think it's appropriate to print it out online. Shipping will cost you $25+, depending on the distant. It'll arrive at your door the next day. You do need to get a Certified check ready, and ask the dealer to send it COD.

It's going to be quite complicated for you. Your other option will be calling them from Taiwan and ask them to ship it to Taiwan. They'll wait for the bank to clear your check first, then they'll send you the watch. It's not that bad, you just have to wait longer.

I know a dealer in Connecticut who is very good and knowledgeable. He took orders from Singapore before. He won't give you the best price, but he'll assist you in any possible way. He's good enough to give you a seminar on the GO big date vs Lange big date. And he's one of the few who has been to the GO factory. Great service.

Anyway, you can leave me a private message and leave me your email. I'll try my best to help.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔