開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
jdm_z33
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 15:26
引言回覆

同一個錶友發表的續集, 還蠻有道理的:

Reply to Michael. You are right not all Swiss watches are the same and you only pay for what you get – but in the case of Rolex, Breitling and Omega – you are mainly paying for their marketing. In the last few years some of the policies regarding movements have changed but you will find that most of the famous brands have been using the same movements. Nothing much has changed – they just gave the movements a different name. Tag-Heuer paid Tiger Woods $20 millions to sponsor their product, guess who is paying for it? All the Rolex I had, NOT ONE , kept the right time – either too slow or too fast. Of course, one can find on the Internet ways to rest the watch at night if too slow or too fast (which I think is a joke as other makes do NOT have this sort of problem). A basic Omega is some 5 times more expensive than the Steinhart diver and I have had numerous problems with Breitling quality on crown, pushers and even the quartz Myiota movement used in early watches selling for £900. At least Steinhart does not rip off his customers.
jdm_z33
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 17:32
引言回覆

yenfoolun 寫到:
fred 寫到:
很好看而且價格很合理只是小弟覺得應該是大陸代工的手錶

我很肯定是在swiss jura 山区做的!乱放swiss made 会被起诉的!
german made 就不敢肯定了

如果在大陸購買零件回去組裝也可以說是在Swiss Made...狠一點的甚至可以直接買接近成品在做點加工就可說是在Swiss Made...列如買組裝好的錶在Switzerland刻上錶殼的字或是安裝錶帶之類的...不過說真的還真的很便宜, 連我都想買支來玩玩
yenfoolun
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 17:49
引言回覆

for information, as i know, to print swiss made on a watch
1. movement must be swiss made
2. watch must be assembled at swiss
3. 50% of component must be from swiss
4. must be tested in swiss
reference pls read
http://www.fhs.ch/en/swissm.php

that hows people still think swiss made watches is a guaranttee of quality!

its different from german made, even movement not german made also can call german made!

of course people will say the case, strap, crown... not swiss made!
but i can tell you swatch group also getting supply of parts from china! even eta movement parts are some from china and assemble at swiss.
so omega is not 100% swiss in the end...

UJ 1150
Breguet tradition
Etc
yenfoolun
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 18:16
引言回覆

steinhart以前是grovana做类是rolex sub表开始,以服务和价钱为卖点!
后来也应类是bell n ross 引起争议!
德国2战飞行表没有引起争议!应太多人在做!原版55mm,设计没争议。各有各做!
iwc,laco,lange,stowa,wempe 是原厂。

以下是steinhart 和 debaufre 的讨论区,好与坏请自己定夺
http://forums.watchuseek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=275
http://forums.watchuseek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277
http://www.bdwf.net/viewforum.php?f=54

UJ 1150
Breguet tradition
Etc
adam69sun
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 19:48
引言回覆

謝謝分享喜悅。
這47mm實在太大了吧???

白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 20:37
引言回覆

beautiful watch. 耍酷
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 23:02
引言回覆

小弟中文真的是不太好由以拼音書入好難就以英語回應:

In my humble opinion:

1) At such a "reasonable" price I am absolutely not surprised that this watch is made in mainland China and I dont mind either as long as either a Swiss or German company do the final QC. Anyway in market current I guess almost 90% of what we used daily in one way or another is inevitable came from China.

2) I dont think currently any one company did hold the absolute copy right of B-Uhr watch design as Yen had pointed out above there's originally 5 manufacturer manufacture it for German Luftwaffe during WWII so if you want to get an "original" you can choose from one of the 5 but most of them produce 42mm models now only IWC BIg Pilot have a larger dial size but my pocket not deep enough. On the issues of "replicating" then how about Glashutte Original's exact replica of the B-Uhr where I didnt see GO listed as one of the original manufacturer? So GO is also "replicating" then why not Steinhart?

3) Well for 400+ Euro my intention is just to have fun first to own and collect a "replica" of B-Uhr and most important Steinhart never pretend or mislead anyone that this watch is their own design and its not a replica.

4) 47mm is not that big frankly as u can when I put it side by side with my PAM210 and 164 its about the same size.

I hope what I wrote above does not offend anyone and hey.....lets have fun why so serious because of anyone rally want a real thing from reputable manufacturer get Big Pilot but at 10 to 20 times the price. Or else if anyone interested in 100% Swiss made well known popular watch with ETA movement buy Panerai .......... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 I have 2 myself....... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈

jdm_z33
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 23:07
引言回覆

yenfoolun 寫到:
for information, as i know, to print swiss made on a watch
1. movement must be swiss made
2. watch must be assembled at swiss
3. 50% of component must be from swiss
4. must be tested in swiss
reference pls read
http://www.fhs.ch/en/swissm.php

that hows people still think swiss made watches is a guaranttee of quality!

its different from german made, even movement not german made also can call german made!

of course people will say the case, strap, crown... not swiss made!
but i can tell you swatch group also getting supply of parts from china! even eta movement parts are some from china and assemble at swiss.
so omega is not 100% swiss in the end...

I understand all this, I'm just trying to point out some information for people to make better judgment that is all. To be honest with you, I like the look of this watch and I would probably get one myself. Thanks for the information regarding what qualifies as a "Swiss Made" watch, it is very interesting and something new for me.
yenfoolun
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 23:23
引言回覆

watchbus is a space for all to exchange opinion, share knowledge...
i hope i never offended anyone here...
i dont own a steinhart or debaufre...

just because of my experience with steinhart and through reading from other forum...
so i think they really gave market something value for money!

of course i don't like they sell some watches like rolex sub and bell and ross!

UJ 1150
Breguet tradition
Etc
chiewata
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-07-30 23:37
引言回覆

ok guys peace lets enjoy watches hahaha.....by the way Yen I like ur Archimede with blasted steel casing it looks much more military and its really for action as opposed to mine with the glittering polished bezel its looks like something the SS Officers will wear especially with the black straps that match the SS hallmark black uniform...... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
從之前的文章開始顯示:
5頁(共7頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
無法 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔