WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - "鋼迪"DAYTONA 漲聲響起來....
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
小花豬
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-10-11 07:28
引言回覆

ok,了解了,多谢妹妹。:)
不过我想和往常一样,劳力士的涨幅最高的仍然在钢款上面,好在本人对钢款已无所求,幸甚幸甚。。
yltsaia
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-10-11 08:19
引言回覆

甚幸! 小弟在9月中買進116520黑面Daytona Z67xxxx字頭 NT$:37萬不到!
比較起7月底買進的116520綠針GMT Master II 完全是兩種不同的風格!!
越看越喜歡!!!
唉!人生苦短 愛物要趁早,及時!
p$:因為小弟是菜鳥,不知道怎麼貼圖!所以無法讓各位大大看到實圖!!等學會之後再po上!!!
stx
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-10-11 10:11
引言回覆

看看今年的錶款(新款)
新台幣好像變的像廢紙
看的上的手錶動輒幾百萬
相對實用的ROLEX daytona 雖然超定價在賣
我認為實用性 變現性 都好過其他 喜歡最重要
價格我看會越來越高 要買就趁早吧
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-10-11 12:33
引言回覆

和 Yacht-Master II 比,Daytona 的確相對「親民」。 耍酷
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-10-12 01:20
引言回覆

小花豬 寫到:
ok,了解了,多谢妹妹。:)
不过我想和往常一样,劳力士的涨幅最高的仍然在钢款上面,好在本人对钢款已无所求,幸甚幸甚。。

ur welcome 非常高興
I had lotsa fun prowling the watch stores, the only down-side is to resist the urge to $pend $pend $pend. 困惑

You are so right, Stainless Steel models are in high demand and are hard to negotiate good price on them.
stevenw211
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-10-12 09:03
引言回覆

yltsaia 寫到:
甚幸! 小弟在9月中買進116520黑面Daytona Z67xxxx字頭 NT$:37萬不到!
比較起7月底買進的116520綠針GMT Master II 完全是兩種不同的風格!!
越看越喜歡!!!
唉!人生苦短 愛物要趁早,及時!
p$:因為小弟是菜鳥,不知道怎麼貼圖!所以無法讓各位大大看到實圖!!等學會之後再po上!!!

116520 Z 黑面在香港已喊到港幣九萬以上了.......... 驚訝

白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-10-12 13:49
引言回覆

dwcny 寫到:
redsubby> 1. Any pair of Rolex??
Nope, not just "any" pair of Rolex.
Like I wrote, a pair of YM-1 is "the" prerequisite pair. Alternatively, you can buy any single Rolex with jewels listing over $15k.
Basically I think Ben Bridge want to unload any of their jeweled Rolex, if not, next slowest seller are the YM-1s.

Not really interested in YM-I
Maybe the DD, but I refuse to buy a DD at list price....or is it that as long as you buy a 'jeweled' or 'precious' metal Rolex?

I asked my dealer to get me another one, this time a white dial, he said he'll see what he can do, and it might take a while... 難過到哭

資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-10-13 01:32
引言回覆

Hi Red Subby,
I was quite concise in my description...
1. Pair of YM-1s,
2. Any single jeweled Rolex listing over $15k
I never said anything about 'precious' metal, that was your wishful thinking. 眨眼

Noting you are from SoCal, that may be the real problem for you.
Why, you asked?
I would not try to buy a SS Daytona in any of the first-tier cities or moneyed communities, cuz there's simply too many buyers willing to pay over-list for one.

A story I heard from NYC AD this summer: a Russian man came in wanting to buy Daytona, the sales rep told him there's a 2 years waiting list. The Russian said "Wrong answer! you don't hear me good, I want to buy ALL Daytona, right now!" That Russian walk away with 10 or 12 Daytonas that day, including 3 diamond-dial Daytona (very slow to sell), and 4 Stainless Steel Daytonas.

The lesson learned:
1. For every full-diamond-dial Rolex, an AD can pick any 3~6 other watches outside of their quota. So when you see a dealer with many full-diamond-dial Rolex, you can bet they have a lot of Daytons, too.
2. Buying slow-selling jeweled Rolex will get you a SS Daytona faster than buying a similarly priced Patek. It's all about the Rolex quota and allocation, for the same price or profit an AD will prefer you buying slow-selling Rolex than other brands.
3. According to AD, they can ALWAYS get you a SS Daytona in about 48 hours. There's a large swapping network between dealers and they can always get it... if the "deal" is right.

The only way to get SS Daytona at list price right away, is to "help" the AD unload some of his slow-selling Rolex, so he can order more slow-selling Rolex and increase his Daytona and Submariner allocation. Otherwise, anyone can pay list for SS Daytona, why would AD sell it to you?

Of course, these are discussions with limited scope and prefixed attributes, and can not be taken as the "only way" or "only truth". If you already bought 30 Pateks from this AD, I'm sure he will sell you a SS Daytona at list price before he sell it to a stranger paying USD$5000 over list. BUT... if a stranger walks in and want to pay USD$12,000 MORE than the list price, who do you think the AD will sell it to? To you the old customer who bought 30 Pateks, or USD$12k in the pocket right away. Dealer can always get the next Daytona, but they don't always see customer paying USD$12k + list every day.
redsubby
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-10-13 10:01
引言回覆

dwcny 寫到:
Hi Red Subby,
I was quite concise in my description...
1. Pair of YM-1s,
2. Any single jeweled Rolex listing over $15k
I never said anything about 'precious' metal, that was your wishful thinking. 眨眼

Noting you are from SoCal, that may be the real problem for you.
Why, you asked?
I would not try to buy a SS Daytona in any of the first-tier cities or moneyed communities, cuz there's simply too many buyers willing to pay over-list for one.

A story I heard from NYC AD this summer: a Russian man came in wanting to buy Daytona, the sales rep told him there's a 2 years waiting list. The Russian said "Wrong answer! you don't hear me good, I want to buy ALL Daytona, right now!" That Russian walk away with 10 or 12 Daytonas that day, including 3 diamond-dial Daytona (very slow to sell), and 4 Stainless Steel Daytonas.

The lesson learned:
1. For every full-diamond-dial Rolex, an AD can pick any 3~6 other watches outside of their quota. So when you see a dealer with many full-diamond-dial Rolex, you can bet they have a lot of Daytons, too.
2. Buying slow-selling jeweled Rolex will get you a SS Daytona faster than buying a similarly priced Patek. It's all about the Rolex quota and allocation, for the same price or profit an AD will prefer you buying slow-selling Rolex than other brands.
3. According to AD, they can ALWAYS get you a SS Daytona in about 48 hours. There's a large swapping network between dealers and they can always get it... if the "deal" is right.

The only way to get SS Daytona at list price right away, is to "help" the AD unload some of his slow-selling Rolex, so he can order more slow-selling Rolex and increase his Daytona and Submariner allocation. Otherwise, anyone can pay list for SS Daytona, why would AD sell it to you?

Of course, these are discussions with limited scope and prefixed attributes, and can not be taken as the "only way" or "only truth". If you already bought 30 Pateks from this AD, I'm sure he will sell you a SS Daytona at list price before he sell it to a stranger paying USD$5000 over list. BUT... if a stranger walks in and want to pay USD$12,000 MORE than the list price, who do you think the AD will sell it to? To you the old customer who bought 30 Pateks, or USD$12k in the pocket right away. Dealer can always get the next Daytona, but they don't always see customer paying USD$12k + list every day.

A non-jeweled precious metal Rolex already listed at over $22K, so I would imagine any jeweled Rolex will cost more than $15K.....
The reason why it's hard to get a SS Daytona at list price in places like California is because there are way too many rich customers who already spent truck loads of money at these dealers so we have all these 'big customers' in front of us already. Two and a half years ago my friend bought a PP 3970 and he knew i wanted a SS Daytona so he told the sales guy that once one becomes available it will be my watch. I waited 6 months for that watch. The city where the store is located is loaded with rich people and is an expensive place to live so there were many people in the line for the watch already. Plus, it's a single store, not a chain store, so there is no swapping of watches.

It's silly to spend money on watches you dont want or buy at list price just so one can get a SS Daytona at list price. The savings from discount you can get on these expensive watches will pay for the premium and you will still have money left.....

資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-10-13 17:02
引言回覆

It's amusing to read back essentially what I just wrote.

Have a good weekend.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
4頁(共5頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔