WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 痛苦啊! 如果是你, 會不會現在就下手?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
jxtsui
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 00:40
引言回覆

明白Hau大的意思.
說會"在AD排隊"的意思, 是希望得到AD給予的優惠折扣呢 (尤其是JLC).

可惜這黑面只限在專門店出售.
即使是囤積貨, 我猜想在專門店出售的貨物價格仍是很硬. 不太會接受舊價吧??
但... 我很喜歡她...

Hau大 -- Thanks again!

終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 09:32
引言回覆

喜歡就去追阿! 還等什麼?
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 12:06
引言回覆

哈哈, TOMTOM兄真觀察入微.
小妹昨天才暗自跟自己說, 以後遇上中意的, 一定要快快下手.
不過呢… 只相差兩星期,價格竟如斯大幅颷升.
心有不甘啊.

雖然翻開報紙, 又會覺得自己有點兒身在福中xxx...

資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 18:37
引言回覆

網上借圖, 望梅止渴一下...

with compliment: www.lbsprague.cz/en/watches-jewellery/jaeger-lecoultre/watches/reverso-squadra-black-hometime

Another web page on Reverso Squadra Hometime Black

沒想到反而官方網站還未把黑面版加進去呢....

香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 18:39
引言回覆

I didn't realize that there is black dial. But personally, I prefer leather strap.

It is quite difficult to give recommendation. I am checking with the shop manager to see if it is available and if it can be cheaper.

But I just leant the bad news that the list price is raised and the discount is reduced: double penality 非常生氣
jxtsui
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 18:59
引言回覆

Me too! Personally I prefer leather strap than the ordinary rubber strap. But the rubber bracelet version (exclusively for Sq. Hometime Black) is also nice! It's the same bracelet (i.e., rubber-coated SS bracelet) as the one for Reverso Squadra World Chronograph.

According to JLC Boutique on 27/6, they started to sell the black dial version on 26/6. I visited an AD on 29/6 for enquiry on this Hometime Balck... The AD replied that they didn't have plan to re-stock Hometime White, let alone Hometime Black.

Bro Wah, you are right that the list price is raised, yet for Hometime White the increment is only HK$4k (before discount!)

And may I convery my gratitude to Bro Wah for your kindness and enthusiasm !!!
THANK YOU ! 微笑

香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 18:59
引言回覆

When I wrote the reply, I didn't see your photo. Now my mind is changed that the black dial and black rubber strap match perfectly. Its look is even better than mine.

But if its list price is really higher than the white dial one by HKD 20,000 and the discount is so little, I think it is too expensive!!!
Wah
香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 19:05
引言回覆

As the price is just raised, you should have more time to wait for other sources. Buying watches from the AD Boutique should be our last resort.
jxtsui
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 19:15
引言回覆

Wah 寫到:
When I wrote the reply, I didn't see your photo. Now my mind is changed that the black dial and black rubber strap match perfectly. Its look is even better than mine.

But if its list price is really higher than the white dial one by HKD 20,000 and the discount is so little, I think it is too expensive!!!

Wah 兄, 你說到心坎去了...
所以這才痛苦啊...

當小妹苦思多日, 最後決定接受以"白面的定價"這價錢入手這支黑面版時, 才晴天霹靂似的發現新價格已變得遙不可追...

真捶心 !!!

p.s. 這網站不許公佈價格, 寫起來很累贅哩...

資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-07-20 19:19
引言回覆

Wah 寫到:
As the price is just raised, you should have more time to wait for other sources. Buying watches from the AD Boutique should be our last resort.

Yeah. I really hope that this Hometime Black is NOT ONLY available at Boutique... 嗚~~

2頁(共4頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔