前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3
發表人 內容
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 21:49
引言回覆

gst 寫到:
2. from a watch makers point of view, porsche design has given up the oppotunities to co-oporate with iwc. Reasons behind is not to build a dominant role in making finer timepieces or its own brand. What they do at the moment is partnering with brightling, and make less valuable watches. (mostly in quartz watches)

In another word, this company does not have a major marketing strategy, its less likely for consumers to determin its future direction... buying porsche design products doesnt indicate any special preferences in personal taste, or special preferences in watch quality.

well said. However, I do think they have a strategy, but not considering from the consumer end. I think all they are trying to do is to expand the product line of the Porsche brand (and maximizing its profit). They don't care much about making good watches, but they do want to make cool looking watches and other products (key chains, wallets, etc) with a 前衛 image. Of course, also charging a lot of $$.

I think this really explains why they are buying out Eterna and make watches themselves. They probably (my guess) make more money now than before, b/c the products are more affordable, yet the margin is a lot higher. IWC gives them quality, but I really don't think they care, and so do their current target customers.

my 2 ¢
saloonil
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 22:08
引言回覆

I know what you are saying is that you don't have a good impression of the company " PORSCHE DESIGN " , but not particularly of the watch " OCEAN2000 by IWC " , am I right ?
a classic IWC PD is definitely different from a " avant-garde "
ETERNA PD , They are of different categories.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔