但据说是瓷面
MichaelC
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-02 17:23
引言回覆

看到本站存在著各種不同聲音.........................老實說我還蠻高興的
即使你我並不是所有理念皆相同...........
.........................但我們卻同樣因愛錶而相聚於此...........
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-02 17:27
引言回覆

這將是瑞士名廠的災難
如果再搞出三問並量產
瑞士人只剩肉彈明星可用了
cielo
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-02 18:20
引言回覆

Boris兄:
台灣和中國同文同種,是無可否認的事實;
但就政治理念與人權觀點而言,可是天差地遠!
也就因這一點,我必須說:
"我是台灣人!"
對於中國的敵意,應是針對"不放棄武力犯台的中國領導人"吧!
兩岸錶友以文會友,
真的不需要加入政治立場.

關於這點我非常認同,對於大陸人的印象我大概只會停留在去年SARS期間,某
位大陸官方所說:[誰管你們],如此不堪的言語中吧 非常生氣 非常生氣 非常生氣 非常生氣
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-02 21:24
引言回覆

我想大家應該停止對於國家、政治這些問題的爭論了吧!
不然大家上腕錶巴士不就是因為這個環境提供大家一個沒有商業色彩、沒有無謂爭論的地方吧?

個人意見
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-04-03 00:38
引言回覆

peen22 寫到:
我想大家應該停止對於國家、政治這些問題的爭論了吧!
不然大家上腕錶巴士不就是因為這個環境提供大家一個沒有商業色彩、沒有無謂爭論的地方吧?

個人意見

I don't want to make this sounding like a noble cause and I'm as guilty as most.

agree.

The current political situation is, and has been unfortunate. I'm not from Taiwan, so I can't say I feel your pain, but I do understand your point of view towards Communist China (who doesn't). However, it has nothing to do with being Chinese or not. We didn't have a choice of being part of the Chinese heritage, and being able to read and speak the same language. It's our destiny, and we can't blame our parents or anyone for that matter. However, instead of arguing and getting angry at each other, can we at least try to be more positive and be creative on how to make things better? Is it so difficult to improve oneself? Can we be more educated, more polite, and more open minded? Is it so hard to just try and accept?

Chinese is the biggest race in the world, yet a lot of us don't feel proud of being Chinese. Korean, for example, are no better off (or worse) than us; and yet, they are proud of being Korean. Does it bother you? I'm not so sure myself, but to a certain extent-yes.

I, like many others, want to feel proud, I want to be accepted, and I want to kick the "communist/kung fu/sweet-and-sour chicken" stereotype out of the door. I want to see young Chinese American be proud of being Chinese. Have you ever met any Chinese who would rather say he or she is "an American"? How do you feel about it? It's kind of humiliating, isn't it? I think it's their choice, but it really makes me wonder what makes them feel that way? I think we all know the answer.

I don't want to make this sounding like a noble cause and I'm as guilty as most. We can blame the Communist as much as we want, but the world keeps turning no matter who's in charge. The clock keeps ticking no matter how we think.

What's my point? I'm not so sure. However, one thing I'm sure about is, if we stand united and try to reach the same goal together, we will succeed. This is not about politic, it's not about money. It's about being able to stand in front of the western, so called "civilized" world, and be proud.

my 2 ¢
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-04-03 00:40
引言回覆

I have to apologize again for not being able to type Chinese. 害羞 害羞 害羞
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-04-03 03:03
引言回覆

其實, 我覺得 WatchBus 站上的錶友 (小弟不敢列名, 怕有遺漏), 全部都是高 IQ 人士, 公司的骨幹, 社會的中堅, 國家的凍梁!!! 其他地方怕找不到這麼多優秀傑出人士來一起做討論!

能夠聽聽高 IQ 人士, 公司的骨幹, 社會的中堅, 國家的凍梁們 對腕錶外事物的意見, 小弟我覺得是福氣... 害羞 害羞 眨眼 眨眼
(as long as we can all behave like "civilized" people... 害羞 害羞 眨眼 眨眼

MichaelC
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-04-03 08:42
引言回覆

wy02 寫到:

(as long as we can all behave like "civilized" people... 害羞 害羞 眨眼 眨眼

哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
從之前的文章開始顯示:
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  下一頁