WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Why do I buy GO Panograph?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
chkghyc
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-04-25 14:06
引言回覆

1) Nice case size, a bit larger than Lange. It is not too small even I wear Panerai for sometime.
2) I like big date - GO's panodate is one of the best big date in the market
3) Distinguish layout for chronograph
4) Large display back of handwind movement.
5) Price is significantly less than Datograph, but also good for money when you compare this with Panerai. I personally think Panograph is under priced.

The only thing I do not like is the crown design, which is too small and too 'flat' to pull out for adjusting time and date. Also, I have heard something about the flyback mal-function, but luckily, I have no such problem.
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-04-25 14:11
引言回覆

我倒覺得Pano系列的錶冠已經設計得很大了,甚至是有點破壞整體美感的程度
但老實說我覺得這樣子上鍊起來才方便

至於你提到不好拉出來的問題我也同意,但我想問題應該不在於不夠大
而是機心本身的設計造成了摩擦力比較大所以不太好拉

總歸來說,我也認為PanoGraph是很棒的計時錶 讚
ccc
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-07-05 23:04
引言回覆

calatravayang 寫到:
我倒覺得Pano系列的錶冠已經設計得很大了,甚至是有點破壞整體美感的程度
但老實說我覺得這樣子上鍊起來才方便

至於你提到不好拉出來的問題我也同意,但我想問題應該不在於不夠大
而是機心本身的設計造成了摩擦力比較大所以不太好拉

總歸來說,我也認為PanoGraph是很棒的計時錶 讚
GO PANO Crown不好拉我也有同感,要相當"技術"及用力,請問calatravayang兄是否會有用力過猛而將Crown拔出之風險?

謝謝!
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-07-06 05:54
引言回覆

ccc 寫到:
GO PANO Crown不好拉我也有同感,要相當"技術"及用力,請問calatravayang兄是否會有用力過猛而將Crown拔出之風險?

謝謝!

我並不清楚Pano系列的設計方式,不過我想還不至於難拉到需要非常用力的程度
手腳盡量放輕,利用指甲慢慢來,到目前為止我都還沒遇到問題就是了
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-07-06 09:17
引言回覆

chkghyc 寫到:
1) Nice case size, a bit larger than Lange. It is not too small even I wear Panerai for sometime.
2) I like big date - GO's panodate is one of the best big date in the market
3) Distinguish layout for chronograph
4) Large display back of handwind movement.
5) Price is significantly less than Datograph, but also good for money when you compare this with Panerai. I personally think Panograph is under priced.

The only thing I do not like is the crown design, which is too small and too 'flat' to pull out for adjusting time and date. Also, I have heard something about the flyback mal-function, but luckily, I have no such problem.

There is nothing wrong with the design of the Panograph crown design, I feel the size is just right. The fly back has no proplem so far as this movement is specially designed for fly-back choronograph as not in the case of most ETA based Chronograph.

However, There is a little complain I have about this watch, the "small second hand scale" overlap and covered part of the time display, make it hander to read the minute hand when it points to 25 to 26 minuties and 35 to 36 mintues.

前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
無法 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔