但偶爾要注意”用分針”調整日期時是否正常跳日,以免過了保固期,要花大錢
kenkls
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2010-12-29 08:43
引言回覆

Welcome Travis,

You are a lucky man!!!
Please do visit often and share your thoughts on your watch and future acquisitions of other timepieces here with us.

I do believe that watch do not change time on dot... either a little after
or more so after 12. Some might have the exact time change as a special feature, but as for my Patek, 5035p, it doesn't.

Aquanaut has been my dream watch since i was young.... still have not realized the dream. Congrats on a grail.
derisives
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2010-12-29 19:19
引言回覆

kenkls 寫到:
Welcome Travis,

You are a lucky man!!!
Please do visit often and share your thoughts on your watch and future acquisitions of other timepieces here with us.

I do believe that watch do not change time on dot... either a little after
or more so after 12. Some might have the exact time change as a special feature, but as for my Patek, 5035p, it doesn't.

Aquanaut has been my dream watch since i was young.... still have not realized the dream. Congrats on a grail.

Hi Kenkls

The earlier mentioned issue regarding the date either not flipping over completely or not completely flipped over till 00:45 has been resolved? Its pretty steady for the past two days, flipping over between 23:45-23:55

amc,

Thank you for the reminder, but i have another issue.

Is it normal for the screw in to feel very rough? Normally after you push from position 3 to position 1, it should be easily screwed in without much "friction". It felt normal for the first few times, but it felt very "rugged" when screwing down the crown.

Best Regards

Travis
paulchen6307
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2010-12-29 20:14
引言回覆

5167 運動fu很濃厚
amc
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2010-12-30 08:28
引言回覆

應該在position 1時""輕微下壓"後"每次"都可"滑順地"轉到緊(歸位).
不過我的是5065, 其機芯與5167的有些不同.
kingdom
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2010-12-30 12:00
引言回覆

derisives 寫到:

Is it normal for the screw in to feel very rough? Normally after you push from position 3 to position 1, it should be easily screwed in without much "friction". It felt normal for the first few times, but it felt very "rugged" when screwing down the crown.

Best Regards

Travis

Travis,

You have to push a little bit hard to screw down the crown for the 5167A. It is normal.

Kingdom
kingdom
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2010-12-30 12:04
引言回覆

I love the PP Aquanunt and Nautilus series!

They fit you wrist perfectly, no matter with rubber or steel strap. The case is so thinand light. You can hardly feel it ,when you wear.

Enjoy the 5167A.
derisives
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2011-01-07 22:36
引言回覆

kingdom,

heres a new snap shot of the piece. Not exactly a grail yet for me because i plan on purchasing more pieces in the coming future.

the date changing issue seems to be occurring again and the official response from the retail was "lubrication usually gets a bit drier during winter".

will wait a bit more for further developments to decide whether it is a good idea to have the back removed for calibration and inspection.

wishing you and all the other respective patek purists an early happy Chinese New Year

IMG_2836 ????.jpg

derisives 在 星期六 2015-12-05 15:40 作了第 1 次修改
MIKE3939889
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2011-01-07 23:52
引言回覆

低調的奢華

前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章