開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Yeoman
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-11-13 14:50
引言回覆

colgatemk 寫到:

I am looking for this model from Seiya too.

Yep, the green one is a nice piece. Way to go, bro.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that it won't be delayed again.

Yeoman's Weblog
Gary
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-11-13 16:59
引言回覆

引言回覆:

Yeoman 寫到:
Gary 寫到:
不如這樣, 小弟我剛好有一支全新的上一代Alpinist綠面, 看哪位大大一旦入手全新一代的Alpinist, 我們就來個集合, 把二支錶的細節拍個清楚, 分享給大家. 靜候佳音囉!

Are you saying you've got a new ex-generation Alpinist Green Dial or the new generation one?

好的,一言爲定。到時見。

I am looking for this model from Seiya too
Gary
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-11-13 17:00
引言回覆

引言回覆:

Yeoman 寫到:
Gary 寫到:
不如這樣, 小弟我剛好有一支全新的上一代Alpinist綠面, 看哪位大大一旦入手全新一代的Alpinist, 我們就來個集合, 把二支錶的細節拍個清楚, 分享給大家. 靜候佳音囉!

好的,一言爲定。到時見。

Are you saying you've got a new ex-generation Alpinist Green Dial or the new generation one?
colgatemk
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-11-16 14:00
引言回覆

Gary 寫到:
引言回覆:

Yeoman 寫到:
Gary 寫到:

好的,一言爲定。到時見。

Gary,

I am looking for the new generation oneand it cost US$3XX and I think the price is little bit higher than my expectation.
Gary
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-11-16 14:53
引言回覆

colgatemk 寫到:
Gary 寫到:
引言回覆:

Yeoman 寫到:
Gary 寫到:

好的,一言爲定。到時見。

Gary,

I am looking for the new generation oneand it cost US$3XX and I think the price is little bit higher than my expectation.
Hi Colgatemk,

If you do like Seikos, then I think the price you've got is okay, because a purely Made in Japan mechanical watch except GS is very rare on the market today.

Do you know how much did I spend for my old Alpinist Green one? I didn't get it since the watch introduced to the market, I've got it few years later from Japan local auction market and a brand new one cost me approx. 90,000 YEN. Crazy?

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Cheers,
Gary
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔