WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Problem of a chronograph, please help.
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 19:16
引言回覆

I have a ETA 7750 mvoement automatic chrongraph, for normal situation, when the second hand reaches the 60 second mark, the minute hand is not pointing to the excet mark min mark. The difference is up to 30 seconds slower. I am sure I set the hands excetly under a magnifying glass. So is it a problem? Do I need to return it for repair?

also, for 7750 movement, the accuracy is below about 15 seconds per day. Is it normal?
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 19:29
引言回覆

If this is a new watch, the accuracy is not good. Should fix it.

I do not understand your first question.
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 19:34
引言回覆

I mean the second hand moves 1 round, the minute hand should move to the next mark, but the fact is that after some time, the second hand is not accurate.

say if i set the watch at 0:00:00, after few minutes, say 0:30:00, the minute hand is not pointing to '30' position, it is between 29 and 30. But I am sure I set the watch accurately to the mark excetly at the beginning.
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 19:38
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
I mean the second hand moves 1 round, the minute hand should move to the next mark, but the fact is that after some time, the second hand is not accurate.

say if i set the watch at 0:00:00, after few minutes, say 0:30:00, the minute hand is not pointing to '30' position, it is between 29 and 30. But I am sure I set the watch accurately to the mark excetly at the beginning.

this is not a problem, it is due to the "spacing" of gears, when your second hand starts to move, there is some "delay" before the minute hand moves.

The most important is the accuracy of your watch.
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 19:53
引言回覆

i think it is about 12 to 15 seconds each day. Do you think I should have it adjusted?
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 19:57
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
i think it is about 12 to 15 seconds each day. Do you think I should have it adjusted?

new or old watch? if new, you should.

If it is used, is better to keep it in this way, unless you want a complete servicing which cost some $.
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 20:04
引言回覆

it is a new watch. watchfreak brother. thank you very much.

But sorry that I do not understand your second sentence.
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 21:37
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
it is a new watch. watchfreak brother. thank you very much.

But sorry that I do not understand your second sentence.

I mean if this is a used(old) watch, and you still want to regulate it, you have to spend some $ to have a "complete servicing" of the watch.

Complete servicing means dismentling, oiling...etc. 哈 哈 哈
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 22:55
引言回覆

it is a new watch. Does this accuracy mean the watch has problem ... or is it just regulated poorly only?
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 23:05
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
it is a new watch. Does this accuracy mean the watch has problem ... or is it just regulated poorly only?

both are posible.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔