另外, Luminor也發生2008/04的104沒套子....

多謝,看樣子Radiomir是到了今年才有護套,不過Luminor已經有護套的,
突然有一兩隻錶沒有護套,我認為因該是品管出了問題,
就手錶而言應該是品牌形象考量多於C/P值考量,但若為品管出了問題會嚴重影響品牌形象的,
看樣子小沛該走下坡了? 難過

資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2008-05-23 20:28
引言回覆

The plastic protection cover is not necessarily from OP it could be from the dealer because as far as I know the watches is not come complete with box as we saw in the picture.

The box and watches is separated, only when the watches arrived then only the dealer will inspect and then place it in the box which probably been stock up in the dealer's warehouse before hand.

So the plastic cover could be part of the original protecting gear when the watches is transported which the dealer will just disposed off when they unpacked the watches before place in the box.

I have a few of this plastic covers which ironically not included when I bought my 164 but instead I got it from the "replica" dealer.
yves1115
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2008-05-23 20:48
引言回覆

今天打電話給AD是說因為要展示給客戶看所以都會拆掉衣服~
我若需要隨時可以會去領取 眨眼
liuchino
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2008-05-23 22:06
引言回覆

我不太認同你的想法,因為很多人的習慣會將表放入保險箱或防潮箱中(不含盒子,因為太大了),加上大多數的巴友的錶不只有一隻,預防錶與錶之間的碰撞、錶與其他較硬的物品或金屬產生碰撞或磨擦造成不必要的傷痕,很多巴友根本是用透明膠膜或者其他方式加以包覆,若是有plastic protection cover就省事多了,若原廠於出貨時怕錶產生不必要的痕跡而裝上plastic protection cover,這是錶的配件AD理應將這樣的配件交給客戶才是不是嗎?況且plastic protection cover還很好用呢∼
chiewata 寫到:
The plastic protection cover is not necessarily from OP it could be from the dealer because as far as I know the watches is not come complete with box as we saw in the picture.

The box and watches is separated, only when the watches arrived then only the dealer will inspect and then place it in the box which probably been stock up in the dealer's warehouse before hand.

So the plastic cover could be part of the original protecting gear when the watches is transported which the dealer will just disposed off when they unpacked the watches before place in the box.

I have a few of this plastic covers which ironically not included when I bought my 164 but instead I got it from the "replica" dealer.

liuchino 在 星期五 2008-05-23 22:49 作了第 3 次修改
liuchino
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2008-05-23 22:11
引言回覆

yves1115 寫到:
我若需要隨時可以會去領取 眨眼

其實AD出貨時應該要檢查清楚的,再跑一趟也不是這家AD要負擔的成本,而是你這位客戶花了錢但是要跑兩趟才解決,你要是住在北部還好,要是住台中、高雄呢?這亦是一種品管不佳的寫照呢∼

中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2008-05-23 22:36
引言回覆

liuchino 寫到:
yves1115 寫到:
我若需要隨時可以會去領取 眨眼

其實AD出貨時應該要檢查清楚的,再跑一趟也不是這家AD要負擔的成本,而是你這位客戶花了錢但是要跑兩趟才解決,你要是住在北部還好,要是住台中、高雄呢?這亦是一種品管不佳的寫照呢∼

小弟是菜菜鳥
來腕巴不到一個月就中小沛的毒
也不知這意外就接到AD的通知~
更不知會這麼出乎意料就敗了 裝白ㄘ
功課都沒做齊全~驚駭~~ 害羞 害羞
還好101我常去啦~離公司跟家也不到15分鐘車程
要是住偏遠一點的話~就請AD幫我寄囉
liuchino大說得有理
AD品管確實有待加強~
明天去得好好訓斥一下 耍酷 耍酷
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共3頁)