WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - I need everyone's help!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
I need everyone's help!
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁
發表人 內容
louie
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2009-11-02 18:49
引言回覆

见到这文章在我国的劳力士论坛简直不敢相信我自己的眼睛! 吓了我一身冷汗!竟然发生在口碑治安级好的新加坡...请各位前辈与想买小沛的朋友们小心了.以下是他的遭遇.如果你有遇到以下的312资料吻合的请PM与我联系.感谢各位!

I will try to keep it short and simple.

2 weeks ago when I posted my PAM312 out for sale, I got a respond from a forum member. As we communicated through SMS, I do not have his nick. He acknowledge himself as Melvin on the phone.

He wanted to purchase the PAM312 and later suggested that he prefer to trade with his black 116520 instead. He even made an offered to have 2 of my watches on sale for his 116520. The other watch is the Bell and Ross 01-92.

We agreed to meet around my house one evening. He brought 3 Rolexes, a SD 'D' series, a Submariner Half Gold that he wore that night and the Daytona "F". All his watcnes are with boxes, paper, manual + tags. In a way, he presented his watches as full set.

As I am only interested in the Daytona, I decided to look out for the authenticity . Black ring at crown, sweeping hands, the functionality of the chronograph function etc. Everything seems to be ok.

We traded both of my watches with his. Later at home, I even remove the bracelet and checked the lugs, the model number is correct and the serial number matches. I didn't find anything amiss till then.

The next day, I send an SMS to him, wanted to ask for the selling price of his SD. There was no reply. I tried to call his mobile and realised that it is turned off. Finding it weird, I check his number through my friend and discovered that the number is from a pre-paid SIM.

I brought the watch to my friend's pre-owned shop to open up the back case and confirmed that it is a fake. In fact, I brought to another shop to check as well to re-confirm this piece of information.

A police report was made and Richemont has been informed about this case.

I have thought about it and decided not to dwell too much on it. Anyway, this person indeed has ill intentions due to the fact that he was using a pre-paid card the whole time. His watches even have certification to 'trick' people.

I kept this story in the first place, thinking that I might "alert' him and put him on guard. I do not think that I will find him already anyway. Therefore, I think I should inform all fellow members here to be wary.

If anyone is holding to the PAM 312 that I mentioned in the beginning of this thread, I hope that you can give me more details of how you get this watch and hopefully we can find the culprit so that no one else will fall for this again.

I am handling it well and treating as a lesson learned. I have no one to blame but myself and my love for this hobby.

The 116520 is now resting in the box. I am impressed with the workmanship!

PAM312
K Series: K1440
Serial No: OP6746 BB1326308
Brand NEW condition, FULL SET
Warranty date: 11Oct09
Ad stamp: Charles Greig, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa

BR01-92 PVD Coated
Serial number 01924
Undated warranty card

Original thread here,
http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=30918
PPMM