WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [請教]需要保養嗎
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
goesby
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-01-11 17:04
引言回覆

老爸在多年前(至少有5年了)買了一只MOVADO的手上鏈腕錶(博物館系列的紀念錶)
老爸相當珍惜這只錶所以這只錶很少有機會亮相
我老爸一年戴在手上不超過5天(只有此時才會上鏈) 平常時間在多放在錶盒/抽屜裡
請問這樣需要保養/洗油嗎?

此外 有人知道此錶的機芯為何嗎?

謝謝

進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-01-12 03:03
引言回覆

It really depends on how it well the watch still runs. If you detect the piece doing things that you'd consider 'abnormal', like running faster or slower than usual (if there is a reference) or require shaking before moving, these are clear signs that it needs a good service. Otherwise, you (and your dad) should be good to go. 眨眼
goesby
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-01-12 14:44
引言回覆

First of all, thanks for your answer 微笑
I don't know whether it runs normal or not ㄟ
My father only wears this watch for specail time, i.e. wedding party (just few hours)
and only wind before wearing, otherwise the watch would sleep in the box.

All I want to know is that it is a right way to ' treat ' this watch.
Does my father wind the watch more frequently or just let it lay in the box?

進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-01-12 18:18
引言回覆

What is the ‘right way’ to ‘treat’ a watch? That is an age-old question for watch collectors and enthusiasts alike. As you’d know, the moment you have more than one watch in your possession, you’d have at least one other watch not being worn. Watches are designed to be worn by people and are designed to tick along. Every last detail in a watch is designed to keep it going while strapped on its owner’s wrist. So, it goes without saying that the best way to treat any mechanical watch is to wear it and use it, at least for a time.

You mentioned that the watch is worn once in a while for brief period of time. If you or your dad is worried about the longevity of the watch but not sure if it requires a service, the best thing to do is to wear it for a couple of weeks. Look out for the obvious signs of ‘malfunction’, like stopping even though it is wound up and dramatic speed up or slow down. However, there are other more subtle signs you need to identify, inconsistencies like speeding up when the watch is fully wound and slowing down when it is not. Sometimes, it is just a case of wearing the watch and see if it ‘feels right’ or not. I know, it’s not very tangible, but if all else fail, just put it into service and pay for the peace of mind.
微笑
2046S
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-01-12 23:12
引言回覆

擔心的話就拿去保養吧
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章