開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
tyc
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-07-08 13:51
引言回覆

Hi all,

I would have preferred to have posted in chinese, but growing up in South Africa and currently in the Uk has left my chinese abilities in a rather awful state. (I can read but not write)

Firstly, i would just like to thank you all for your informative posts, not only informative but also very interesting. Secondly, as i will be in Taiwan for a year from September onwards; i was hoping you guys would be able to tell me the best places in Taipei to purchase older G-shock models such as dw5000, 5300 and so forth, and also the frogman divers. Hopefully somewhere cheap and reliable.

Many thanks in advance,
tyler
casio_fan
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-07-08 21:22
引言回覆

Hello , I'm in Shanghai.Here's a forum in UK.
http://forums.watchuseek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17
many old model informations and other G-shock website links 眨眼
leejc
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-07-08 22:51
引言回覆

tyc 寫到:
Hi all,

I would have preferred to have posted in chinese, but growing up in South Africa and currently in the Uk has left my chinese abilities in a rather awful state. (I can read but not write)

Firstly, i would just like to thank you all for your informative posts, not only informative but also very interesting. Secondly, as i will be in Taiwan for a year from September onwards; i was hoping you guys would be able to tell me the best places in Taipei to purchase older G-shock models such as dw5000, 5300 and so forth, and also the frogman divers. Hopefully somewhere cheap and reliable.

Many thanks in advance,
tyler

Not intend to upset you but they were long gone 10 years ago. 難過 難過 難過
tyc
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-07-08 23:52
引言回覆

Hi Casio_Fan, Thanks for your prompt reply, I'm a member of the WUS and various other forums. I had thought that it might be easier to find older models in the Far East, which is why i asked on this forum. Thanks for your advice!

Hiya leejc, No offense taken, like the reason above is why i asked and I do realise that they have been discontinued. But there were two parts to my questions older G-shock models AND frogman divers, what you have done is stated the obvious and have left my second question unanswered. I apologise for the misleading nature of my questions, i should have been more specific in my questions. I'm looking for a shop that sells harder to find or special edition G-Shocks eg. DW5000 project team tough or any NOS G-Shocks and Frogman divers.

Cheers,
tyler
leejc
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-07-10 02:22
引言回覆

tyc 寫到:
Hi Casio_Fan, Thanks for your prompt reply, I'm a member of the WUS and various other forums. I had thought that it might be easier to find older models in the Far East, which is why i asked on this forum. Thanks for your advice!

Hiya leejc, No offense taken, like the reason above is why i asked and I do realise that they have been discontinued. But there were two parts to my questions older G-shock models AND frogman divers, what you have done is stated the obvious and have left my second question unanswered. I apologise for the misleading nature of my questions, i should have been more specific in my questions. I'm looking for a shop that sells harder to find or special edition G-Shocks eg. DW5000 project team tough or any NOS G-Shocks and Frogman divers.

Cheers,
tyler

Yes, some GW frogmans can still be found but not 8200 and 6300. Check this and .
tyc
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-07-10 03:30
引言回覆

Hi leejc,

Thanx for da info! Just wondering if there are any smaller stores, that aren't authorized dealers but still has legit G-shocks? I have read about them on previous posts, the one in Hsimintein (bad spelling), is that legit? I have heard about quite a bit of fakes flooding the taiwanese markets. I'm also interested in the later frogman divers, but due to the above reasons, slightly tentive about from unrecommanded sellers.

Cheers,
tyler

P.S amazing website!! tons of info!
leejc
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-07-11 23:14
引言回覆

tyc 寫到:
Hi leejc,

Thanx for da info! Just wondering if there are any smaller stores, that aren't authorized dealers but still has legit G-shocks? I have read about them on previous posts, the one in Hsimintein (bad spelling), is that legit? I have heard about quite a bit of fakes flooding the taiwanese markets. I'm also interested in the later frogman divers, but due to the above reasons, slightly tentive about from unrecommanded sellers.

Cheers,
tyler

P.S amazing website!! tons of info!

You might want to check the following list althouth some stores have no longer existed.
tyc
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-07-14 05:46
引言回覆

Hi leejc,

Thanks for the shoplist, much appreciated!

ty
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔