WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [回應] Seiko SNM011K_ Simple and Good
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Blithe
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-03-05 10:56
引言回覆

這是一位位在希臘雅典,修錶超過十年的手錶師傅寫的文章,說明為何他會被 Seiko Samurai 所吸引,以及他認為 Seiko Samurai 哪裡優秀.

I have been servicing and repairing mechanical watches a bit more than ten years now, my collection includes all good Swiss brands like Rolex, Vachereon, Omega, Panerai, Zenith, Fortis... but I could not resist purchasing a Seiko SNM (samurai). I have never seen better balance between price, material and manufacture quality. It's not only the excellent design that combines a modern watch with one from the era of 70's (big squarish case with lots of angles) but also its movement. Based on the classic Seiko 5 movement it has an excellent finish and very good behavior on all five adjusting positions. Ok I know it doesn't qualify for a COSC certificate but one has to bear in mind that this is produced with very low budget and in great numbers.
The Seiko Samurai represents true Engineering it's simple in all design aspects, it bears good quality and one doesn't have to spend half a years wage to own it.
Measured movement amplitude with full wind: 305 deg
Bit Rate: 21600
Variation between adjusting positions: Aprox 8 seconds, 0.1 bit error

作者:Kostas Moebius
出處:TimeZone
網址:http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=1756175&rid=0

大家的高見呢?

照相

終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-03-05 12:15
引言回覆

Compared with those different swiss watches with the same ETA or ETA based caliber, the SNM seems more worth purchasing not only because its' reasonable price but also its' excellent design and high manufacture quality. 裝白ㄘ
Blithe
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-03-05 15:20
引言回覆

不鏽鋼款的 Samurai 戴起來感覺很扎實,有一種"武威"的感覺.

若不喜歡鈦金屬的輕與容易刮花的特性之人,可以考慮不鏽鋼款.

微笑

1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章