WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - cheap automatic - swatch vs. seiko
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 12:58
引言回覆

also, what level of accuracy can I expect swatch and seiko automatic? I mean how many seconds difference each day?
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 14:13
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
also, what level of accuracy can I expect swatch and seiko automatic? I mean how many seconds difference each day?

I have not come across much discussion on the accuracy of the swatch auto in the internet. Perhaps, this is due to "non serviceable" as most people believe the swatch auto is. Point in case is that Swatch auto is based on ETA (forgot the model number), so the accuracy and stability of the movement is okay, or at least, it does not post a problem to the wearer.

For Seiko, it depends on your luck, some people can get a very "accurate" Seiko (say +1 per day) , some people get a plus of up to 30 seconds per day and these are all considered normal and within the specifications. Japanese watches emphasize more on stability and not accuracy; accuracy could be easily improved with a watch technician.

Good luck. 哈 哈 哈

資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 14:26
引言回覆

Thank you. If accuracy is important, I expect average of 10 seconds or less difference for my watch, so what brand or what model do I need?
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 14:36
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
Thank you. If accuracy is important, I expect average of 10 seconds or less difference for my watch, so what brand or what model do I need?

Within your budget, there is no mechanical watch which can "guarantee" the accuracy of the watch within 10 seconds a day.

In fact, most mechanical watches do not "guarantee the accuracy of 10 seconds or less." At most, it is just the "specification on accuracy", the actual accuracy could be differs from specifications.

中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 15:02
引言回覆

watchfreak 寫到:
MadMax 寫到:
watchfreak 寫到:
I suggest you to buy Seiko 5, this is because Seiko can be serviced and swatch auto is not. Also, Seiko 5 is using all metal parts in their movement while some of the Swatch auto parts are made of plastic.

因從未接觸過Swatch,所以想請教,您說Swatch 不能修理,
是因為他本身的構造無法修理,還是代理商服務太差,不願修理?
謝謝指教。

Swatch 表開始是以 "disposable watch " 的姿態出現,其石英表是沒后蓋可以開的, 除了換電池以外。

雖然 自動系列的后蓋是可以開的,但是因為swatch 表的價位一般很低,鮮少人會拿去維修,但是客戶如果要硬要求維修,代理是會維修,可能價錢就會使客戶再三考慮了。

反觀Seiko, 雖然也是低價表,代理卻是有師傅可以應付客戶將來的保養跟維修,維修的費用也反應出表的價位。

以上是個人經驗。

恩~我也說說我的,小弟的同學之前買過一支swatch,後來他的玻璃蓋壞了,拿去代理店的時候,代理店跟他說,swatch的錶沒有零件可以維修@@
我們兩個都傻眼了......................後來是拿到一般的鐘錶店換了一個非原廠的玻璃蓋....到那時候我才知道,swatch的錶好像是沒有辦法可維修的@@
所以..............................................使用請多多注意
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 15:13
引言回覆

I know, so for minimum budget (more than what I said), which brand should I choose for +/- 10 seconds each day on avarage?
MadMax
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 16:49
引言回覆

I think 5000~6000 buget want to buy a mechanical watch within +/- 10 sec. per day, you must find an eta 2824 watch on eBay, I don't think Seiko & Swatch can be so accurately.
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-10-03 19:12
引言回覆

Thank you MadMax. You mean 6000 Taiwan dollars?

I know my budget is limited. So should I wait until I have more money?
MadMax
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-10-04 02:35
引言回覆

Yes, it's NT$6000.
By this budet you'll almost impossible to buy an ETA 2824 watch in watches stores,
so the only way is eBay.

saving more budget then you can buy it in stores
or buy it on eBay now.........it's all up to you
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-10-04 13:11
引言回覆

so what brands or what models are example of this movement. I think it is uncommon for customers to know about the movement inside. Right?
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔