WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [報到]New Union watches!!!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
king
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 14:13
引言回覆

看完今年UG.發怖的消息...
說真的~和我期望的有點落差
原本我猜想UG.今年bergter可能會出big date
結果僅是針對2002 兩款bergetr推出rose gold
有點失望~不過power reserve display真的好美 嘲笑
而111years紀念款我覺得還可以...
一樣是26機芯...不過此款限量111
若以稀有性與紀念價值還可考慮看看
若純粹以價格考慮...我寧願多花一點買GO 38機芯 pilot dig date

另外UG.的 diplomat我比較喜歡
一樣26機芯...價位更便宜(和111year款相比)

UG.的品質...
依 my bergter regulator使用經驗
我覺得很棒!
倒是UG.的包裝盒...不怎起眼(和其他該打屁股的品牌相比)
but..i don't care
手錶的內在才是重點!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 15:27
引言回覆

King, thanks for sharing your user experience. I have not yet seen a real UG. But from what I've seen on the web, I agree with you on spending a little more for a GO. I think the biggest problem with UG is the availability. Once they expand it to the US and Asia, I think we'll see more discount.
king
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 19:57
引言回覆

flyback,you r right!
The availability的確是UG.目前遇到的問題,也是UG.的策略.
UG.為了維持某水準的quality...儘管全球市場上需求可能早就大於它的供給
UG.主要還是以奧地利和德國為其發行的區塊,除了不想因大量發行而降低品質自砸招牌外
我覺得UG.和GO.生產工廠的關係也是一個因素!!!
而UG.定位對德.奧附近的人是最優惠了,專攻那些該打屁股品牌的手錶
讓人花差不多的錢,但可以買到好錶!
所以一些國外錶友透過網購也想取得,這就是UG.吸引人之處。
而GO這支主力部隊,儘管據點已漸漸分怖全球...
但和UG.的互動還是很有趣,以第三代pilot big date而言
GO.38機芯就是由UG.26機芯修改而來,而UG.26機芯可說是GO.39機芯的簡化版
同樣地,GO.49機芯和UG.30機芯也息息相關
這種關係和運用,比起R.和D.的關係高明了許多!!!!
king
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 20:03
引言回覆

sorry...應該是R.和T.才對! 嘲笑
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 21:59
引言回覆

absolutly agree. I think they are doing a great job in market positioning. The best part is, they have shared resourses. I think the same marketing department is working for both UG and GO, so 1) they are saving $$, and 2) they can make sure not stepping on each others' toes.

GO and UG is a good example how being owned by swatch is not a bad thing. They operate independently, but also got the necessary funding for a new factory. I think the same thing can be said for Bregeut which is way better off than being controlled by the Chaumet Brothers.
Mark123
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 22:55
引言回覆

According to my observation, normally germany watches really do a better job in watch polishing (movement, dial, hand, basel) than Swiss watches do. You want to get the same polishing quality of swiss watches with those in the pictures? Prepare more than 300K NT first. I have saw many swiss watches which cost more than 600k NT without the polishing quality of the Germany watches in the pictures. That is a shame.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 23:31
引言回覆

Mark, I generally agree with your observation. However, to be fair to the Swiss, when you pay NT300K+, a lot of the movement itself is better polished than Union (or more decoration). By judging from the pictures, the Union movement doesn't look very flashy which is a labor intensive process, and that's why they can offer at a much lower price. Also, I'm pretty sure the labor cost in East Germany (where Glashuette located) is lower than the Swiss (which is why GO and Lange seem to offer better quality than other brands in the same price range)

The way I look at UG is, it offers reliable in-house movements which are derived from production GO movements, with adequate polishing. It doesn't have as much decoration in the back, which lowers the cost dramatically. For a 300K+ Swiss watch, it may be pretty, but the movement may not be in-house.

my 2¢
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔