WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Wondering if Rolex Explore II was a good choice.
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Watch Freshman
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-07 02:05
引言回覆

I have been visiting this site for the past three months. It's so informative and the topic of discussions are very interesting. 非常高興 非常高興

I am curious, however, that no one seems to be talking about the Rolex Explore II. I bought a Y series last September. At that time, it seemed like a hot watch on the market. The question is, is it still a popular watch now? I have a very small wrist. After months of wearing it, a Datejust might be a better choice because the Explore II seems to be too heavy for me. Any chance I can go back to the store I brought the watch from and exchange it with a brand new Datjust without incurring too much loss 問號 問號

Your input is greatly appreciated.
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-07 14:38
引言回覆

i bought a omega seamaster GMT last month, i had the same problem. Since i go to GYM to do some exercise everday after office time, the watch seems a little bit heavy for me; ironically the taugh image is the most reason I choose it. I order a thick rubber watch band instead of the S/S bracelet . The weight is lighter .
I totally agree S/S bracelet fits Rolex watch, but there are some high qulity leather watchband may make it different characteristic. for example , sharkskin leather strap, " BREITLING " style leather strap with white stitch...
FYI: http://www.homestead.com/rlx/DON12.html
rolex1016
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-07 14:47
引言回覆

cool
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-07 14:52
引言回覆

戴久了就習慣
我的手腕只有6.5寸
現在反過來戴DateJust有些不習慣

Trade in一定會賠錢自己賣可能好些
賣出再去原錶店買可以多些折扣
DateJust折扣較高
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-07 18:34
引言回覆

also can try these straps...
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-07 18:34
引言回覆

also can try these straps...
Watch Freshman
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-02-09 22:03
引言回覆

Thank you for your valuable advice. Leather straps seem to be a pretty good idea. BB, my wrist size is very similar to your, may I ask, which is the heaviest watch you ever wore and how long did it take for you to get used to it? I will be visiting Taiwan soon, would places like Chun-Mai in Taipei sell leather straps? If not, where should I look?

Thanks you guys.
非常高興 非常高興
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-02-09 22:24
引言回覆

My first Rolex was a 14060 so I am kind of used to all Rolex sporty watches...now I have problem to go back the regular watch..
even the DateJust..too light in weight..I bet if yo go back to other watch you will find this problem..you feel nothing on your wrist.

By the way the best strap ...you can try to use Breitling diver strap...no the rubber one...very good....
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔