WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [感想]zenith grand chronomaster open and Panerai 104
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
DOC
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-03-06 17:57
引言回覆

Hello everyone. I have a Zenith grand chronomaster open 45mm and a Panerai 104 44mm.. At first, I like Zenith better. But now, I like Panerai more.
Zenith is beautiful, which I can see the movement through the open window. But I find it difficult to read the time, there are too many things on the watch face (the hour, the minute, the second, the timer, the power reserve). Sometimes, it takes me a while to read the time. I don't like it anymore.
I didn't like Panerai at all before. The caliber 6497 isn't really a great piece, if you think about it. But as everyone is talking about it, I was curious. So I joined the Panerai club, and bought a PAM104. Well, I am loving it now. The "big ear" design, as I like to call it, is really something. And the simplicity of the watch face is all that I want. Easy to read and easy to recognize. I don't care about the caliber anymore.
Well, I have talked to much. No one will read this anyways, but I just want to say my happiness on watchbus.

Right now, I have my eye set on a Rolex. Maybe a submariner 1680 or 16610 , or a sea-dweller 16600. I am doing my research on it. Hope I will have it soon. Any suggestions???????????/
WATCHBUS rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 眨眼
小良
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-03-06 18:44
引言回覆

我發現我們喜歡的錶都差不多!!!! 裝白ㄘ
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-03-06 19:33
引言回覆

您还没有放大镜
选一只16610罢 耍酷
DOC
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-03-06 23:39
引言回覆

Thanks! Please share with me or everyone about your watches. I think a lot of people can say what watch is good, but no one has said any "feelings" about them. 非常高興
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔