發表人 內容
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-12-30 13:30
引言回覆

Jove 寫到:
老話一句:廣告台詞聽聽就好 眨眼
就像林志玲吧!對很多男人而言也是藝術品ㄚ,妳喜歡她,如果你有意願與能力,花一千萬兩千萬可能都心甘情願,但是當下美麗並不代表永恆!
十年二十年以後,當年華老去,她還是青春美麗嗎?
時間對於萬物皆公平,PP精緻的機芯打磨有其應有的價值,但是未必代表藝術,更不代表
永恆!至於傳不傳家倒是看個人,可能買貴了捨不得丟掉也可以傳下去,只要是好好愛惜
你手上的手錶,相信 ROLEX, AP,BREGUET.....傳個一代應該也還可以啦 裝白ㄘ

這樣說下去好像沒完沒了? 困惑

不過客觀來說,鐘錶確實是比較不會因時間而受影響的藝術品之一
(至於鐘錶到底算不算藝術就不在我討論的範圍內了,而且我覺得討論這個實在沒意義,所謂的"藝術"本來就很主觀)

從現存的古董錶,懷錶來看,的確不乏有傳世一兩百年狀態還不錯的
當然那需要良好的保存,但我相信以現在手錶所用的材質,要求應該會鬆一點

就我個人主觀來說,所謂的"傳家"不只是把東西流傳給後代,重點還是要有那一份"精神傳承"的意味在吧? 東西本身的價值高或低是一回事,依附於其上的感情又是另一回事

如果我有機會傳承這樣子的傳家之寶,不管價值如何我都會盡力去保護它的
David
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-12-30 17:47
引言回覆

眨眼
pp的廣告 顯然成功而有效地打動了我們的心
不管你是否認同她
就我而言
不可否認的
當我買下pp5107的當下
我就有了傳女傳孫的念頭
以我們這種中產階級家庭而言
pp應該是可以值得流傳子孫的東西
她代表了我這一輩的記憶
記錄了我這一輩奮鬥的歷程
如果我是一個億萬富翁
要傳承的東西太多了
但就一個白領階級來說
pp是我所能想到流傳下去有價值 有紀念性的最好選擇
stevenw211
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-12-30 17:57
引言回覆

[quote="David"]眨眼
當我買下pp5107的當下
我就有了傳女傳孫的念頭

But my son likes my Rolex 114270, not my PP5107!! 非常生氣 非常生氣 非常生氣
jenhkao
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-12-30 18:50
引言回覆

就紀念性而言, 我覺得鋼筆絕不輸機械錶. 尤其看到電影 John Nash 在 Princeton 任教受到同儕受贈鋼筆以視尊敬, 我就覺得要留幾支好鋼筆給我的兒女作紀念. 至於手錶, 自己喜歡就好了!!
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-12-30 23:16
引言回覆

My dad died three years ago, and his gold Rolex Day Date stayed with his oldest grandson. That watch is considered just so so by many watch enthusiasts, but for my dad that was his history of success, in a solid form. Maybe our kids won't really appreciate a Patek, but that's our good intention. I don't know, but I think most people want something to pass on, be it a Patek or something much cheaper but memorable.
spikegifted
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-12-31 17:18
引言回覆

IMHO, there is some 'value' in investing in a time piece or a writing instrument and pass it on to the next generation - only if the person you intend to give it to appreciates similar 'value' as you do. This 'value' may or may not be 'tangible'. This is because the recipient of such a gift probably won’t liquate the gift, as aside from the intrinsic value of the gift, there is the sentimental value for the recipient (I would hope, anyway)... My point is, you can invest in just about anything and pass it on to the next generation, as long as they can appreciate the gift, it is ‘valuable’ to him/her/them.

On a different note, IMHO, if you’re looking at a Patek, you really should take a look at a Breguet. There are many pieces there I'd give a portion of my right arm for.
compalzen
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-01-02 10:31
引言回覆

We finally bought a ref 5036/1 rose god. Only an anual calendar model. Why? I'm sorry to say, but this is important: for the gold content it has. When the kid needs it for urgent money, this may help.
compalzen
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-01-02 10:31
引言回覆

We finally bought a ref 5036/1 rose gold. Only an anual calendar model. Why? I'm sorry to say, but this is important: for the gold content it has. When the kid needs it for urgent money, this may help.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔