DSLAM
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-09-18 06:16
引言回覆

我是新來這個論壇。我的中文不是很好,但我努力學習。 害羞

我也很感興趣手錶。我知道很多台灣人也有。

我很好奇,是否有任何成員在這裡,到 watchuseek.com 論壇?

最近,我一直在學習更多關於高品質的機械手錶是從中國內地。是否有興趣在台灣市場的手錶?
Vipbig
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-09-18 09:09
引言回覆

DSLAM 寫到:
我是新來這個論壇。我的中文不是很好,但我努力學習。 害羞

我也很感興趣手錶。我知道很多台灣人也有。

我很好奇,是否有任何成員在這裡,到 watchuseek.com 論壇?

最近,我一直在學習更多 關於高品質的機械手錶是從中國內地 是否有興趣在台灣市場的手錶

抱歉 我國文程度更差 不知道你這兩段話的意思也 眼睛轉啊轉
要不要說清楚一點 或直接打英文也可以
cedarwood
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-09-18 09:19
引言回覆

i think it'd probably be easier for everyone if you just typed english...
DSLAM
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-09-18 12:28
引言回覆

I guess most people can read English pretty well now. Still, I thought this was a Chinese language forum, but maybe it doesnt matter?

Anyway, one thing I was interested in asking was if there was any growing interest in Taiwan with high-quality mechanical watches from mainland China.

There seems to be quite a following at forums like watchuseek.com and others.
Vipbig
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-09-18 12:39
引言回覆

DSLAM 寫到:
I guess most people can read English pretty well now. Still, I thought this was a Chinese language forum, but maybe it doesnt matter?

Anyway, one thing I was interested in asking was if there was any growing interest in Taiwan with high-quality mechanical watches from mainland China.

For me, I'm not interested in the "high-quality" mechanical watch from "China".

Only the watches from Swiss or Germany can catch my eye 耍酷

I'm also curious why you think it's " high-quality "? Any experiences you can share to us? or any pictures?
derusch
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-09-18 16:16
引言回覆

I suppose that most of the people in watchbus interest in "high-quality" mechanical watch,but not from "china",maybe ten years after,the situation might change,who knows.It is only from my point of view.Anyway,welcome to watchbus.
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-09-18 16:39
引言回覆

Vipbig 寫到:
DSLAM 寫到:

For me, I'm not interested in the "high-quality" mechanical watch from "China".

Only the watches from Swiss or Germany can catch my eye 耍酷

I'm also curious why you think it's " high-quality "? Any experiences you can share to us? or any pictures?

+1 totaly agree

新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2010-09-19 10:01
引言回覆

derusch 寫到:
I suppose that most of the people in watchbus interest in "high-quality" mechanical watch,but not from "china",maybe ten years after,the situation might change,who knows.It is only from my point of view.Anyway,welcome to watchbus.

Yes, I agree and thanks.

Basically, Swiss watchmaking is an industry rich in history and steeped in lore. As a result, "Swiss Made" watches have come to enjoy a fine reputation and typically command high prices. But as labor costs continue to swell in western countries, increasingly sophisticated manufacturing industries are migrating to parts of the world where labor is less expensive; luxury goods manufacturing is no exception. The Swiss watch industry is ultimately in the business of making money, and as a result low-cost Asian manufacturing is increasingly being leveraged in its products.

At the same time, Asian manufacturers are on the fast track to becoming as sophisticated as their Western counterparts. This is already the case in Japan, Korea and Taiwan, and China is gaining on these quickly.

To timepiece collectors, the rise of Chinese manufacturing capability is interesting. There seems to be a growing appreciation of the quality of Chinese made watches in Europe and the U.S.

I guess the main attraction is that you can get very similar quality in some ways for a much, much lower price. Still not the same as Swiss but many people feel that it is only a matter of time to get to that level.

For just one example, many people want to get a Tourbillon movement but a Swiss one will be way too expensive. Yet, the new Chinese tourbillons, some even selling in the sub-$1000 range, have made this marvel of micro-engineering accessible as never before.

They are considered to be China's most prestigious watch manufacturer, producing a range of watches of a quality and technical sophistication unrivaled by any other Chinese manufacturer. But they are not widely known outside of China.

So I was just curious to see if that feeling has hit the Taiwan watch market, but it seems not so.

Some of the more famous and respected brands are:

Beijing Watch Factory Beijing Watch Factory
The Beijing Watch Factory is considered by many to be China's most prestigious watch manufacturer, producing a range of watches of a quality and technical sophistication unrivaled by any other Chinese manufacturer. Due to their lack of international marketing, they are not widely known outside of China.

The Shanghai Watch Factory ShangHai Watch Factory
One of China's oldest and most renowned watch makers. They have more than 50 years experience in the manufacture of watch movements and complete watches. Their current products include hand-winding and automatic watches, a great variety of calendar and dual-time complications, automatic chronographs, open-heart movements and tourbillons.

Tianjin Sea-Gull SeaGull Watch
They produces a quarter of the world's mechanical watch movements, and has been manufacturing watches and movements since 1955.

Here is a pic:

This is a nice Tourbillon from SeaGull: http://www.usseagull.com/production.asp?cid=8&pid=45
Vipbig
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2010-09-19 10:17
引言回覆

DSLAM 寫到:
derusch 寫到:

Yes, I agree and thanks.

Basically, Swiss watchmaking is an industry rich in history and steeped in lore. As a result, "Swiss Made" watches have come to enjoy a fine reputation and typically command high prices. But as labor costs continue to swell in western countries, increasingly sophisticated manufacturing industries are migrating to parts of the world where labor is less expensive; luxury goods manufacturing is no exception. The Swiss watch industry is ultimately in the business of making money, and as a result low-cost Asian manufacturing is increasingly being leveraged in its products.

At the same time, Asian manufacturers are on the fast track to becoming as sophisticated as their Western counterparts. This is already the case in Japan, Korea and Taiwan, and China is gaining on these quickly.

To timepiece collectors, the rise of Chinese manufacturing capability is interesting. There seems to be a growing appreciation of the quality of Chinese made watches in Europe and the U.S.

I guess the main attraction is that you can get very similar quality in some ways for a much, much lower price. Still not the same as Swiss but many people feel that it is only a matter of time to get to that level.

For just one example, many people want to get a Tourbillon movement but a Swiss one will be way too expensive. Yet, the new Chinese tourbillons, some even selling in the sub-$1000 range, have made this marvel of micro-engineering accessible as never before.

They are considered to be China's most prestigious watch manufacturer, producing a range of watches of a quality and technical sophistication unrivaled by any other Chinese manufacturer. But they are not widely known outside of China.

So I was just curious to see if that feeling has hit the Taiwan watch market, but it seems not so.

Some of the more famous and respected brands are:

Beijing Watch Factory Beijing Watch Factory
The Beijing Watch Factory is considered by many to be China's most prestigious watch manufacturer, producing a range of watches of a quality and technical sophistication unrivaled by any other Chinese manufacturer. Due to their lack of international marketing, they are not widely known outside of China.

The Shanghai Watch Factory ShangHai Watch Factory
One of China's oldest and most renowned watch makers. They have more than 50 years experience in the manufacture of watch movements and complete watches. Their current products include hand-winding and automatic watches, a great variety of calendar and dual-time complications, automatic chronographs, open-heart movements and tourbillons.

Tianjin Sea-Gull SeaGull Watch
They produces a quarter of the world's mechanical watch movements, and has been manufacturing watches and movements since 1955.

Here is a pic:

This is a nice Tourbillon from SeaGull: http://www.usseagull.com/production.asp?cid=8&pid=45

Rome wasn't built in a day !!!

But who knows in the future...

Just buy the one you like.

Chinese watch = fake watch or said... mimic is a common stereotype impression in most of the watch-addicts.

Good luck!
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔