WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Seiko Map Meter Automatic. Acceptable price & very speci
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
rckh
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2009-07-19 20:49
引言回覆

Dear friends:

Today; I would like share my first Seiko Automatic watch with you all. I attract by its' special function, very unique design & also an automatic movement. It's huge, heavy & solid build sport watch. From its outlook; you may found it's got a shadow of Zenith Defy extreme design. Stainless steel mix with black plastic case provided 200M Water resistance; High polished PVD coated Bezel with white colour engravement. Brushed PVD coated SS band with secure double deployant buckle.

When using the hour & minutes hand with bezel; this watch can be use as a compass. On the left side of the case; it's a 1/50000 scale map meter. Once you untight the screw; you can place the meter-wheel on map & move along the path you would like to go. The inner rotatable bezel will calculate the total distance for you in kilometer. Dial is buildup by 2 layers with superlume (sandwich dial); only few second charge under the sunlight. Both dial & hands will glow like a torch. Movement is Seiko 21600vpn 7S36 23J Day-date movement. From the tech-spec; it should running 40hr after fully winded. It only cost me around USD$220; overall I'm very happy with it. However; Movement didn't came with the manual wind function; that mean you can only wind it up whether by your wrist & by winder. It's the only weakness so far I have found. It's not a luxury brand, but in term of price & function. It's really a nice & funny timepiece!

Ok, let's see so photos:

Best Regards, 微笑
raymond

jdm_z33
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2009-07-20 14:25
引言回覆

very nice, thorough feedback of the watch, congratulations on the new purhcase and thank you for sharing, cheers
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔