WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - OMEGA 跟 IWC ????
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
OMEGA 跟 IWC ????
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  下一頁
發表人 內容
SuperManfred
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2009-04-14 12:13
引言回覆

如以新品價格,二手價格及機芯定位,rolex是最好的.iwc只有自製機芯才是好,但很貴,omega機芯做得不錯,但也是貴及二手價偏低.
Sporty
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2009-04-16 00:56
引言回覆

submariner3135 寫到:
al 寫到:
IWC_371438 寫到:
Sporty 寫到:
運動鋼錶. . .Omega 跟 Rolex 才算同級的東西 ( 應該說 Rolex是耐操用專業的手錶, Omega 這點輸 ), 但 Rolex Daytona & New SD是逸品級沒錯!

Rolex貴金屬的錶, 其水準也有很好的名聲我都不否認 . . .

IWC 的東西是精品級的 (小公司的策略囉, 但工藝實力也要夠才能做精品), 內外作工都是一線的, 我就是這樣認為 耍酷 , 當初的價格又很吸引人, 這也是當初5-10年前受電子新貴喜歡的原因 ∼當然 IWC 也有許多入門款給年輕一輩戴的, 雖比較陽春, 但做工還是有 IWC 廠的製錶水準, 這點是玩家公認的.

其實不只電子新貴喜歡IWC,電子碗跪的我也喜歡 哈 哈 哈
拿Rolex來和IWC比.....太抬舉Rolex了 耍酷
基本三針 GMT 潛水錶 計時錶 這些如果還做不好 那還要混什麼? 但除此之外....新知肚明
不過碗跪小弟現在也願意放下身段 買買幾隻Rolex來當作日常用錶就是 畢竟他真的耐操 刮傷了也比較不心疼
把打磨優良 錶殼作工層次讚的IWC給刮傷了 會很心疼的

OMEGA 請自動往下退避 不予置評 哈 哈 哈
很多人喜歡iwc沒錯,

但你也太神話它了吧???

無意筆戰,

但別忘了其備受爭議的芯,

很多人也買不下去!

omega的品牌形象是比iwc低,

但也沒差那麼多吧?

盲目的崇拜,
把ETA奉若神明,
這種上廁所品牌有這種盤子如此擁戴,
應該偷笑了....... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
勞迷們當然心知肚明,
我們要的是什麼.
其實,
把OMEGA跟上廁所列為同級,
我真的感到有些抱歉.
Cal 8500難道比不上拼裝車的ETA??
上廁所要與勞比,
真的是笑死人了.
小五生(IWC)要與博士生(勞)來比嗎??

呼呼.... 耍酷 講到機芯, 來看看事實吧, 不是我講的, 專家說的 http://www.timezone.com/extras/200903313583

簡單說, 世上能夠經得起每天爛操, 多年耐用歷史驗證, 又能保持天文台精準度的就三個基本機芯 :
(1)ROLEX 3135 (2)ETA 2892 (3)ETA 7750

其它的高級腕表自製機芯, 修得很美, 也很準, 但無法每天爛操. . .
或者是能夠每天爛操的, 無法恆定的精準 !

而 Omega 的 8500, 缺乏的是多年耐用歷史驗證 . . . (無法與上述三個機芯相提並論).

對於這樣的事實, 個人而言是選擇合自己胃口的錶, 即然(1)ROLEX 3135 (2)ETA 2892 (3)ETA 7750 同級,
那選擇有味道的腕錶外觀之設計/打磨/品質, 以及結合修飾得更精美的 ETA 2892 / 7750 機芯 . . .

難怪 ! 那麼多錶廠採用ETA 2892 / 7750 機芯來發揮, 比 Rolex 多了更花精神的外觀設計/打磨/品質,
盤子既然你都說出口了, 你用那麼多錢買勞的機芯, 用你的邏輯. . . . 那盤子就那你當了 害羞

我僅聽專家說的, 不用再爭辯了 耍酷

--------------------------------------------------
As far as I am concerned it’s very sad that even with the huge slew of new movements that have been introduced during the 3135’s past two decades of continuous use and refinement, there still aren’t too many challengers to the Rolex triple crown of accuracy, reliability and durability – i.e. its toughness – for example, its ability to withstand the abuse of everyday life that most active people, both men and women, would hurl at it, and still keep on ticking. And not just keep on ticking, but to continue doing so accurately too. The only ones that come to mind are the ETA 2892-2A, the ETA 7750 (including their numerous variations and incarnations) and possibly Omega’s new caliber 8500. But unlike the first two movements, the latter one, notwithstanding the fact that it is their 3rd generation of Dr. George Daniel’s co-axial escapement, doesn’t have the advantage of over 20 years worth of use, abuse and refinement, so it’s still an open question as to its long term reliability. So in my opinion, that leaves only two serious contenders to Rolex’s 3135 throne. Of course I would be remiss not to mention Rolex’s own caliber 2235 for its ability to match the three men’s movements. Which is an astounding achievement given the fact that this is a lady’s movement and a lot smaller in diameter and volume than the aforementioned ones.

Initially I was also going to include the Zenith Caliber 400 in this small selection above, but ultimately decided against it because although it’s virtually on a par with the ETA 7750 in most respects, unfortunately unlike the latter, it is only available in various chronograph options.

I’ll be the first to admit that none of these movements will win any prizes for their aesthetics, or their level of decoration. Plus there are other movements that I have mentioned before that can match these three in terms of accuracy, but I haven’t included them here because they are too fragile to be classified as tough movements, or haven’t been around long enough to prove their long term reliability. A perfect example is the JLC 889. An excellent, accurate and reliable movement when serviced by competent watchmakers, but not known for its ability to withstand abuse Then of course we have a few Seiko and Citizen movements that have an outstanding reputation for their toughness and reliability, but most of them fall short in the accuracy department, and one is fortunate if they are accurate to better than +- 15s per day. As a note of interest that standard was more than acceptable for certified COSC chronometers in the 1960s, but most people today expect better, having been spoilt by the standards of their thermo-compensated, atomic clock adjusted quartz watches. And so the COSC have raised their standards accordingly.

And the winner is…

Of these three movements which one do I like the best? If accuracy is your only criteria, then it doesn’t matter which one you choose as there really is virtually no difference between them in that regard. Sure some individual movements might time out marginally better than others, but overall the differences in time keeping between them is insignificant. All three are capable of exemplary accuracy in all six positions, and do so with a minimum of variation and loss to the balance amplitude. More importantly, they should provide excellent accuracy and reliability under real world conditions too.

As for me, please keep in mind that no movement is perfect and that they all have their strengths and weaknesses. Having said that though there is absolutely no question in my mind, that I prefer the ETA 2892-2A over the other two. Okay, so it’s been around almost half a century and in many ways isn’t as sophisticated as the Rolex – no Breguet hairspring, or Parachrom hairspring material etc – but during its long lifetime in its best available chronometer version, it has proven itself to be an exceptionally accurate, reliable and tough movement. Its two main advantages over the 3135 are that it’s quite a bit thinner, only 3.6mm thick versus 6mm, and has only one major weakness – the inefficiency of its automatic winding system, as I mentioned in my earlier review of it. While good enough for most reasonably active folk, it is not efficient enough for those people, young or old, who lead a sedentary lifestyle.

I wouldn’t have any qualms about someone who preferred either of the other two movements though. At 8mm high the 7750 is the thickest and ugliest of the three. It also has the noisiest rotor of any automatic watch that I have worked on, but one cannot question its accuracy, reliability and toughness.

The 3135 is the youngest, most sophisticated and best looking of these three and it has many admirable strengths. A longer power reserve and instantaneous date change to name a few. As for the weaknesses of the 3135? In my honest opinion there are only two glaring weaknesses. The first is that the oscillating weight pivots on a steel post that is riveted to it and held in place by two jewels. The small circumference of said post, coupled with Rolex’s simple and efficient reversing wheels and gearing ratios, greatly improves the winding efficiency of the automatic unit. This is probably the most efficient automatic winding system available today. But unfortunately its tiny diameter doesn’t give enough support to the weight to stop it from hitting against the movement plates every time the watch is subjected to even light perpendicular blows, let alone strong ones. I think that an upgrade to an oscillating weight pivoting on ball bearing races, like they’ve done in their new chronograph movement caliber 4130, is long overdue in order to eliminate this problem. It would be even better if they used lubrication free zirconium oxide ball bearings like JLC, PP and others that are doing so today, not only for their strength, but also for their efficiency over steel ones.

The other weakness is something that may or may not manifest itself as readily, depending on the circumstances and how often the watch is serviced. This potential problem is easily understood by any watchmaker who has serviced a lot of these movements. The problem is that the 2 setting wheels under the dial, and the two small and thin posts that they pivot on, can be easily damaged if the lubrication runs dry. If the grease on the canon pinion dries up due to age or moisture in the watch case, the teeth on these small thin wheels will break off. The more severe problem is if the lubrication on the posts runs dry, then the first post will be worn away in no time at all, as shown in the photo below. This is less of a problem on the second post as it is a steel pin that is not riveted into the main plate. So it can be easily replaced if it is worn or damaged. Unfortunately the first post is part of the main plate, and is made of brass just like it. Therefore if this post gets damaged like that, the only way to repair it is by replacing the entire main plate. An expensive proposition at best. It’s worth noting that this was not a problem on Rolex’s older caliber 3035 because the diameter of the post was quite a bit thicker, as was the set wheel itself. Please note that this shouldn’t be a problem for those who take care of their watches and have them serviced at regular intervals – every four to five years as recommended by most factories today. I am 100% in agreement with this recommended service interval.
sunjauejin
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2009-04-16 23:10
引言回覆

有沒有前輩或者大大能夠翻譯一下?
感覺是一份十分具有參考價值的資料...
但小弟實在看的很辛苦 害羞
(跪求)

Sporty 寫到:
submariner3135 寫到:
al 寫到:
IWC_371438 寫到:
Sporty 寫到:
運動鋼錶. . .Omega 跟 Rolex 才算同級的東西 ( 應該說 Rolex是耐操用專業的手錶, Omega 這點輸 ), 但 Rolex Daytona & New SD是逸品級沒錯!

Rolex貴金屬的錶, 其水準也有很好的名聲我都不否認 . . .

IWC 的東西是精品級的 (小公司的策略囉, 但工藝實力也要夠才能做精品), 內外作工都是一線的, 我就是這樣認為 耍酷 , 當初的價格又很吸引人, 這也是當初5-10年前受電子新貴喜歡的原因 ∼當然 IWC 也有許多入門款給年輕一輩戴的, 雖比較陽春, 但做工還是有 IWC 廠的製錶水準, 這點是玩家公認的.

其實不只電子新貴喜歡IWC,電子碗跪的我也喜歡 哈 哈 哈
拿Rolex來和IWC比.....太抬舉Rolex了 耍酷
基本三針 GMT 潛水錶 計時錶 這些如果還做不好 那還要混什麼? 但除此之外....新知肚明
不過碗跪小弟現在也願意放下身段 買買幾隻Rolex來當作日常用錶就是 畢竟他真的耐操 刮傷了也比較不心疼
把打磨優良 錶殼作工層次讚的IWC給刮傷了 會很心疼的

OMEGA 請自動往下退避 不予置評 哈 哈 哈
很多人喜歡iwc沒錯,

但你也太神話它了吧???

無意筆戰,

但別忘了其備受爭議的芯,

很多人也買不下去!

omega的品牌形象是比iwc低,

但也沒差那麼多吧?

盲目的崇拜,
把ETA奉若神明,
這種上廁所品牌有這種盤子如此擁戴,
應該偷笑了....... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
勞迷們當然心知肚明,
我們要的是什麼.
其實,
把OMEGA跟上廁所列為同級,
我真的感到有些抱歉.
Cal 8500難道比不上拼裝車的ETA??
上廁所要與勞比,
真的是笑死人了.
小五生(IWC)要與博士生(勞)來比嗎??

呼呼.... 耍酷 講到機芯, 來看看事實吧, 不是我講的, 專家說的 http://www.timezone.com/extras/200903313583

簡單說, 世上能夠經得起每天爛操, 多年耐用歷史驗證, 又能保持天文台精準度的就三個基本機芯 :
(1)ROLEX 3135 (2)ETA 2892 (3)ETA 7750

其它的高級腕表自製機芯, 修得很美, 也很準, 但無法每天爛操. . .
或者是能夠每天爛操的, 無法恆定的精準 !

而 Omega 的 8500, 缺乏的是多年耐用歷史驗證 . . . (無法與上述三個機芯相提並論).

對於這樣的事實, 個人而言是選擇合自己胃口的錶, 即然(1)ROLEX 3135 (2)ETA 2892 (3)ETA 7750 同級,
那選擇有味道的腕錶外觀之設計/打磨/品質, 以及結合修飾得更精美的 ETA 2892 / 7750 機芯 . . .

難怪 ! 那麼多錶廠採用ETA 2892 / 7750 機芯來發揮, 比 Rolex 多了更花精神的外觀設計/打磨/品質,
盤子既然你都說出口了, 你用那麼多錢買勞的機芯, 用你的邏輯. . . . 那盤子就那你當了 害羞

我僅聽專家說的, 不用再爭辯了 耍酷

--------------------------------------------------
As far as I am concerned it’s very sad that even with the huge slew of new movements that have been introduced during the 3135’s past two decades of continuous use and refinement, there still aren’t too many challengers to the Rolex triple crown of accuracy, reliability and durability – i.e. its toughness – for example, its ability to withstand the abuse of everyday life that most active people, both men and women, would hurl at it, and still keep on ticking. And not just keep on ticking, but to continue doing so accurately too. The only ones that come to mind are the ETA 2892-2A, the ETA 7750 (including their numerous variations and incarnations) and possibly Omega’s new caliber 8500. But unlike the first two movements, the latter one, notwithstanding the fact that it is their 3rd generation of Dr. George Daniel’s co-axial escapement, doesn’t have the advantage of over 20 years worth of use, abuse and refinement, so it’s still an open question as to its long term reliability. So in my opinion, that leaves only two serious contenders to Rolex’s 3135 throne. Of course I would be remiss not to mention Rolex’s own caliber 2235 for its ability to match the three men’s movements. Which is an astounding achievement given the fact that this is a lady’s movement and a lot smaller in diameter and volume than the aforementioned ones.

Initially I was also going to include the Zenith Caliber 400 in this small selection above, but ultimately decided against it because although it’s virtually on a par with the ETA 7750 in most respects, unfortunately unlike the latter, it is only available in various chronograph options.

I’ll be the first to admit that none of these movements will win any prizes for their aesthetics, or their level of decoration. Plus there are other movements that I have mentioned before that can match these three in terms of accuracy, but I haven’t included them here because they are too fragile to be classified as tough movements, or haven’t been around long enough to prove their long term reliability. A perfect example is the JLC 889. An excellent, accurate and reliable movement when serviced by competent watchmakers, but not known for its ability to withstand abuse Then of course we have a few Seiko and Citizen movements that have an outstanding reputation for their toughness and reliability, but most of them fall short in the accuracy department, and one is fortunate if they are accurate to better than +- 15s per day. As a note of interest that standard was more than acceptable for certified COSC chronometers in the 1960s, but most people today expect better, having been spoilt by the standards of their thermo-compensated, atomic clock adjusted quartz watches. And so the COSC have raised their standards accordingly.

And the winner is…

Of these three movements which one do I like the best? If accuracy is your only criteria, then it doesn’t matter which one you choose as there really is virtually no difference between them in that regard. Sure some individual movements might time out marginally better than others, but overall the differences in time keeping between them is insignificant. All three are capable of exemplary accuracy in all six positions, and do so with a minimum of variation and loss to the balance amplitude. More importantly, they should provide excellent accuracy and reliability under real world conditions too.

As for me, please keep in mind that no movement is perfect and that they all have their strengths and weaknesses. Having said that though there is absolutely no question in my mind, that I prefer the ETA 2892-2A over the other two. Okay, so it’s been around almost half a century and in many ways isn’t as sophisticated as the Rolex – no Breguet hairspring, or Parachrom hairspring material etc – but during its long lifetime in its best available chronometer version, it has proven itself to be an exceptionally accurate, reliable and tough movement. Its two main advantages over the 3135 are that it’s quite a bit thinner, only 3.6mm thick versus 6mm, and has only one major weakness – the inefficiency of its automatic winding system, as I mentioned in my earlier review of it. While good enough for most reasonably active folk, it is not efficient enough for those people, young or old, who lead a sedentary lifestyle.

I wouldn’t have any qualms about someone who preferred either of the other two movements though. At 8mm high the 7750 is the thickest and ugliest of the three. It also has the noisiest rotor of any automatic watch that I have worked on, but one cannot question its accuracy, reliability and toughness.

The 3135 is the youngest, most sophisticated and best looking of these three and it has many admirable strengths. A longer power reserve and instantaneous date change to name a few. As for the weaknesses of the 3135? In my honest opinion there are only two glaring weaknesses. The first is that the oscillating weight pivots on a steel post that is riveted to it and held in place by two jewels. The small circumference of said post, coupled with Rolex’s simple and efficient reversing wheels and gearing ratios, greatly improves the winding efficiency of the automatic unit. This is probably the most efficient automatic winding system available today. But unfortunately its tiny diameter doesn’t give enough support to the weight to stop it from hitting against the movement plates every time the watch is subjected to even light perpendicular blows, let alone strong ones. I think that an upgrade to an oscillating weight pivoting on ball bearing races, like they’ve done in their new chronograph movement caliber 4130, is long overdue in order to eliminate this problem. It would be even better if they used lubrication free zirconium oxide ball bearings like JLC, PP and others that are doing so today, not only for their strength, but also for their efficiency over steel ones.

The other weakness is something that may or may not manifest itself as readily, depending on the circumstances and how often the watch is serviced. This potential problem is easily understood by any watchmaker who has serviced a lot of these movements. The problem is that the 2 setting wheels under the dial, and the two small and thin posts that they pivot on, can be easily damaged if the lubrication runs dry. If the grease on the canon pinion dries up due to age or moisture in the watch case, the teeth on these small thin wheels will break off. The more severe problem is if the lubrication on the posts runs dry, then the first post will be worn away in no time at all, as shown in the photo below. This is less of a problem on the second post as it is a steel pin that is not riveted into the main plate. So it can be easily replaced if it is worn or damaged. Unfortunately the first post is part of the main plate, and is made of brass just like it. Therefore if this post gets damaged like that, the only way to repair it is by replacing the entire main plate. An expensive proposition at best. It’s worth noting that this was not a problem on Rolex’s older caliber 3035 because the diameter of the post was quite a bit thicker, as was the set wheel itself. Please note that this shouldn’t be a problem for those who take care of their watches and have them serviced at regular intervals – every four to five years as recommended by most factories today. I am 100% in agreement with this recommended service interval.
lonchi2
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2009-04-17 00:34
引言回覆

google翻的 不是很順

作為我而言這是非常可悲的,即使巨大的一系列新動作已在3135推出的過去20年的持續使用和完善,但仍然沒有太多的挑戰勞力士三重官方的準確性,可靠性和耐用性-即其韌性-例如,它有能力承受濫用日常生活最活躍的人,不論男女,將投訴的,並仍在不斷響起。而不是僅僅保持打勾,但繼續這樣做太準確。只有那些想到是埃塔2892 - 2A火箭,在埃塔7750 (包括其眾多變化和化身) ,並可能歐米茄新口徑8500 。但與前兩個動作,後者一個,儘管這是他們的第三代博士喬治丹尼爾的同軸擒縱,不具備的優勢,超過20年價值的使用,濫用和完善,所以它還是一個開放的問題,其長期的可靠性。所以在我看來,這使得只有兩個嚴重的競爭者勞力士的3135王位。當然,我將是失職,更不用說勞力士自己的口徑2235年的能力,以符合三名男子的動向。這是一個驚人的成就鑑於這是一個女人的運動,很多規模較小的直徑和體積比上述的。

起初我也將包括最高境界口徑400選擇在這個小以上,但最終決定放棄它,因為儘管它幾乎等同於與埃塔7750在許多方面,但不幸的是不同的是後者,它僅適用於各種計時選擇。

我會是第一個承認,沒有這些動作將贏得任何獎項的美學,或者他們的裝飾。另外還有其他的運動,我在前面提到的,可以在符合上述三個條件的精確度,但我不包括在這裡,因為他們太脆弱被歸類為艱難運動,或沒有在足夠長的時間來證明他們的長期可靠性。一個完美的例子是聯合勞工委員會889 。良好的,準確和可靠的流動提供服務時,由主管鐘錶,但不知道是因為它有能力承受濫用那麼當然我們有幾個精工與公民運動,有一個傑出的聲譽,他們的韌性和可靠性,但其中大部分屬於短期在新聞部的準確性,一個幸運的是,如果他們是準確優於+ - 15每天。作為說明的利益標準超過可以接受的認證COSC計時器在20世紀60年代,但大多數人預計今天更好,被寵壞了的標準,他們的熱補償,原子鐘調整石英手錶。因此COSC提出了相應的標準。

和獲獎者是...

這三項運動的其中一個,我最喜歡?如果精度是您唯一的標準,那麼這個問題不在於哪一個您選擇的作為真的是幾乎沒有區別他們在這方面。當然個別運動可能時間稍微比別人做得更好,但總體上的差異使他們之間的時間是微不足道的。所有這三個有能力模範準確性在所有6個職位,這樣做至少有變化和損失的餘額振幅。更重要的是,他們應該提供優質的準確性和可靠性條件下的真實世界也。

至於我,請記住,沒有任何變動,是完美的,他們都有各自的長處和短處。有說,雖然是絕對沒有問題,在我心中,我更喜歡埃塔2892 - 2A火箭的其他兩個。是的,這已在近半個世紀以來,在許多方面是不那麼複雜的勞力士-無寶hairspring ,或Parachrom hairspring材料等-但在漫長的一生中最好的計版本,它已被證明它是一個非常準確,可靠和艱難的運動。它的兩個主要優勢的三千一百三十五頃這是相當薄,只有與三點六毫米厚6毫米,而且只有一個主要弱點-沒有效率,自動捲繞系統,正如我在前面審查它。雖然不夠好最合理的積極的民俗,這是不足夠的效率為這些人,年輕還是年老,誰領導久坐的生活方式。

我不會有任何疑慮的人誰傾向於要么其他兩個運動的。在8毫米高的7750是最厚和最醜陋的三個。但也有噪音轉子的任何自動手錶,我的工作,但不能質疑其準確性,可靠性和韌性。

在3135是最年輕,最尖端和最美觀的,這三個和它有許多令人欽佩的優勢。更長的電力儲備和瞬時日期變更等等。至於弱點, 3135 ?在我誠實的意見,只有兩個明顯的弱點。第一,振盪重量樞軸上鋼鉚接後是它和地點舉行的兩個珠寶。小週後說,再加上勞力士的簡單而有效的扭轉車輪和負債比率,大大提高了效率的繞組自動股。這可能是最有效的自動清盤系統現已開始供貨。但不幸的是,其微小的直徑沒有給予足夠的支持的重量,以阻止它觸及的運動板每次觀賞受到甚至輕垂直打擊,更不用說強大的。我認為,升級到一個振盪重量樞軸的球軸承的比賽,就像他們完成他們在新計時運動口徑4130 ,早該為了消除這一問題。這將是更好的,如果他們用潤滑自由氧化鋯球軸承像聯合勞工委員會, PP和其他有今天這樣做,不僅是對他們的實力,而且也為他們的效率,鋼的。

其他弱點是一些可能會或可能不會輕易表現出來的,視情況而定,以及如何常常看到的是服務。這潛在的問題是容易理解的任何鐘錶誰了服務了很多這些動作。現在的問題是, 2設置車輪下的撥號,這兩個小而薄的職位,他們樞軸上,可以很容易損壞,如果潤滑運行幹。如果油脂的佳能齒輪枯竭由於年齡或水分觀賞情況下,牙齒對這些小薄車輪將中斷。更嚴重的問題是,如果潤滑運行的職位幹,然後後首次將磨損在很短的時間都顯示,在照片下面。這不是一個問題,第二個,因為這是一個鋼鐵引腳不是鉚接到主板塊。所以,可以很容易地取代如果是陳舊或損壞。不幸的是,第一篇文章是主要的板塊,是黃銅只是喜歡它。因此,如果這個職位有所損壞一樣,唯一的辦法來修復它,將整個主板塊。昂貴最好。值得注意的是,這不是一個問題,勞力士的舊口徑3035因為直徑後很有點厚,這是一套輪子本身。請注意,這不應該是一個問題的人誰照顧他們的手錶,讓他們定期服務-每4至5年的建議,多數工廠今天。我100 %同意這一建議服務間隔。
cognacseller
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2009-04-17 09:46
引言回覆

這是翻譯軟體翻的嗎? 驚訝 驚訝 驚訝

真是看不下去... 可惜我中打慢到一個最高境界.
james1977
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2009-04-18 00:09
引言回覆

有些東西很好值得人家去追求與擁有

但不必去否定其他事物存在的價值

就像大家在國中時應該都讀過一篇文章叫做"雅量"

愛自己所愛的但也尊重別人愛的不是很好嗎 眼睛轉啊轉

終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2009-04-18 00:16
引言回覆

lonchi2 寫到:
google翻的 不是很順

作為我而言這是非常可悲的,即使巨大的一系列新動作已在3135推出的過去20年的持續使用和完善,但仍然沒有太多的挑戰勞力士三重官方的準確性,可靠性和耐用性-即其韌性-例如,它有能力承受濫用日常生活最活躍的人,不論男女,將投訴的,並仍在不斷響起。而不是僅僅保持打勾,但繼續這樣做太準確。只有那些想到是埃塔2892 - 2A火箭,在埃塔7750 (包括其眾多變化和化身) ,並可能歐米茄新口徑8500 。但與前兩個動作,後者一個,儘管這是他們的第三代博士喬治丹尼爾的同軸擒縱,不具備的優勢,超過20年價值的使用,濫用和完善,所以它還是一個開放的問題,其長期的可靠性。所以在我看來,這使得只有兩個嚴重的競爭者勞力士的3135王位。當然,我將是失職,更不用說勞力士自己的口徑2235年的能力,以符合三名男子的動向。這是一個驚人的成就鑑於這是一個女人的運動,很多規模較小的直徑和體積比上述的。

起初我也將包括最高境界口徑400選擇在這個小以上,但最終決定放棄它,因為儘管它幾乎等同於與埃塔7750在許多方面,但不幸的是不同的是後者,它僅適用於各種計時選擇。

我會是第一個承認,沒有這些動作將贏得任何獎項的美學,或者他們的裝飾。另外還有其他的運動,我在前面提到的,可以在符合上述三個條件的精確度,但我不包括在這裡,因為他們太脆弱被歸類為艱難運動,或沒有在足夠長的時間來證明他們的長期可靠性。一個完美的例子是聯合勞工委員會889 。良好的,準確和可靠的流動提供服務時,由主管鐘錶,但不知道是因為它有能力承受濫用那麼當然我們有幾個精工與公民運動,有一個傑出的聲譽,他們的韌性和可靠性,但其中大部分屬於短期在新聞部的準確性,一個幸運的是,如果他們是準確優於+ - 15每天。作為說明的利益標準超過可以接受的認證COSC計時器在20世紀60年代,但大多數人預計今天更好,被寵壞了的標準,他們的熱補償,原子鐘調整石英手錶。因此COSC提出了相應的標準。

和獲獎者是...

這三項運動的其中一個,我最喜歡?如果精度是您唯一的標準,那麼這個問題不在於哪一個您選擇的作為真的是幾乎沒有區別他們在這方面。當然個別運動可能時間稍微比別人做得更好,但總體上的差異使他們之間的時間是微不足道的。所有這三個有能力模範準確性在所有6個職位,這樣做至少有變化和損失的餘額振幅。更重要的是,他們應該提供優質的準確性和可靠性條件下的真實世界也。

至於我,請記住,沒有任何變動,是完美的,他們都有各自的長處和短處。有說,雖然是絕對沒有問題,在我心中,我更喜歡埃塔2892 - 2A火箭的其他兩個。是的,這已在近半個世紀以來,在許多方面是不那麼複雜的勞力士-無寶hairspring ,或Parachrom hairspring材料等-但在漫長的一生中最好的計版本,它已被證明它是一個非常準確,可靠和艱難的運動。它的兩個主要優勢的三千一百三十五頃這是相當薄,只有與三點六毫米厚6毫米,而且只有一個主要弱點-沒有效率,自動捲繞系統,正如我在前面審查它。雖然不夠好最合理的積極的民俗,這是不足夠的效率為這些人,年輕還是年老,誰領導久坐的生活方式。

我不會有任何疑慮的人誰傾向於要么其他兩個運動的。在8毫米高的7750是最厚和最醜陋的三個。但也有噪音轉子的任何自動手錶,我的工作,但不能質疑其準確性,可靠性和韌性。

在3135是最年輕,最尖端和最美觀的,這三個和它有許多令人欽佩的優勢。更長的電力儲備和瞬時日期變更等等。至於弱點, 3135 ?在我誠實的意見,只有兩個明顯的弱點。第一,振盪重量樞軸上鋼鉚接後是它和地點舉行的兩個珠寶。小週後說,再加上勞力士的簡單而有效的扭轉車輪和負債比率,大大提高了效率的繞組自動股。這可能是最有效的自動清盤系統現已開始供貨。但不幸的是,其微小的直徑沒有給予足夠的支持的重量,以阻止它觸及的運動板每次觀賞受到甚至輕垂直打擊,更不用說強大的。我認為,升級到一個振盪重量樞軸的球軸承的比賽,就像他們完成他們在新計時運動口徑4130 ,早該為了消除這一問題。這將是更好的,如果他們用潤滑自由氧化鋯球軸承像聯合勞工委員會, PP和其他有今天這樣做,不僅是對他們的實力,而且也為他們的效率,鋼的。

其他弱點是一些可能會或可能不會輕易表現出來的,視情況而定,以及如何常常看到的是服務。這潛在的問題是容易理解的任何鐘錶誰了服務了很多這些動作。現在的問題是, 2設置車輪下的撥號,這兩個小而薄的職位,他們樞軸上,可以很容易損壞,如果潤滑運行幹。如果油脂的佳能齒輪枯竭由於年齡或水分觀賞情況下,牙齒對這些小薄車輪將中斷。更嚴重的問題是,如果潤滑運行的職位幹,然後後首次將磨損在很短的時間都顯示,在照片下面。這不是一個問題,第二個,因為這是一個鋼鐵引腳不是鉚接到主板塊。所以,可以很容易地取代如果是陳舊或損壞。不幸的是,第一篇文章是主要的板塊,是黃銅只是喜歡它。因此,如果這個職位有所損壞一樣,唯一的辦法來修復它,將整個主板塊。昂貴最好。值得注意的是,這不是一個問題,勞力士的舊口徑3035因為直徑後很有點厚,這是一套輪子本身。請注意,這不應該是一個問題的人誰照顧他們的手錶,讓他們定期服務-每4至5年的建議,多數工廠今天。我100 %同意這一建議服務間隔。
天啊!
這篇比原文更讓人頭疼!!!
難過 難過 難過 難過 難過
AmosLi
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2009-05-30 11:15
引言回覆

lonchi2 寫到:
google翻的 不是很順

和獲獎者是...

Google翻的,不是很順。(豈止"不是很順",不過很有趣,絕對值得一讀)

如果不看原文,就直接拜讀Google翻譯的大作,我想會是刺激而又令人不禁莞爾的,請相信我,這真的很有趣,但前提是讀者必須具備歷史學者考據的耐心與功力。只靠著翻譯要來推斷原文意旨的過程,與其說是考據,簡直就像一場探索活動,因為在這過程中,一定會產生出成就感與滿足感。建議各位前輩不要偷看原文,先試試只看翻譯可以看懂多少,相信會帶給您一些樂趣的。

為了引起各位前輩們的興趣,小弟在這裡先野人獻曝一下:

翻譯文中的"聯合勞工委員會",我想指的應該是"JLC"吧。

謝謝。
tunsunn
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2009-06-04 15:40
引言回覆

在台灣IWC高級些,出了台灣OMEGA高級且是主流
IWC就算是40-80年代自製機心時期 作工 經典度 也難與OMEGA同時期比較
且一些啄木鳥 8系列行情未必比OMEGA特殊錶好 毛病又多!
IWC 算超貴的精品品牌 機心打摩漂亮 跟萬保龍 BVLRARI 列入同等級