訪客
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-12-08 00:46
引言回覆

玩勞力士之前最好先看看這本書
James Dowling的
The Best of Time
連玩勞力士最瘋的日本人也得請James Dowling做顧問
另外基本的消息可以從TimeZone的
http://www.timezone.com/messageView.aspx?forumId=tzclassic&msgId=tzclassic001884

勞力士不是最好的瑞士錶
但是確是最好玩最有意思的牌子
連型號 保單國碼 手錶序號 都可以有系統的規劃
尤其型號 手錶序號 又藏匿在錶殼與錶帶相連處
更好笑是這些消息是由公司外部人士
像挖小道消息般挖掘出來
有那個牌子那麼有意思

尤其當有新的改良
勞力士本身不會宣佈
(日本人好像有第一手資料)
像SD的延長節必須按著做記號的地方才會彈出
氦氣活門改成鈦金屬
面板塗料改變用不同鋼材
白金針...

更瘋的是有錶迷自行做透視背
放置在16570上還號稱防水60米
(100米才能下泳池沒問題)
可惜沒什麼人要買來換

至於借款買16610是不太好
除非是漲價前或許還好
94年14270 Exp-1只要4萬元現在114270要10幾萬

在臺灣勞力士服務最好
(修理洗油零件庫存)
當然是機械錶首選(也是當舖首選)
LKK
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-12-08 00:52
引言回覆

忘掉說十年前大多數當舖只收兩個牌子
Rolex and PP....
為什麼?.....
看官自己猜
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-12-08 03:50
引言回覆

wqz077, I think it's not as much of pros and cons anymore. It all depends on what you want and looking for. There isn't a one size fits all solution, so you just have to think how you are going to use the watch. And speaking of taking out a loan, I don't think I'd ever do that. If I don't even have enough to get a watch of this price range (come to think of it, it's not that much when you have a family), I don't think I'd worry about watches for the time being. I'd take out a loan only for a house or a car, but definitely not a watch. Unless they offer no interest for the first year or something. 微笑

Swaylone, good to see you again. Your thoughts are always appreciated. One thing tho, I still can't figure out who really "invented" the self-winding movement. You mentioned Harwood, but what about Breguet and Perrelet? They were doing that in the late 18th century as well. I'm confused. If possible, could you please clarify this for me? Is Breguet's perpétuelle not consider a true self-winding watch in today's standard? I just can't find enough info and have not yet had the chance to read Chapuis's "The History of the Self-Winding Watch 1770-1931". Also, do you mind telling me which brand(s) that you think they are selling history more than their craftmanship? I think Breguet and Blancpain may be the closest one that I can think of. They still make some really cool high end movements, but I sometimes feel that their lower end stuff are not as good as advertised. I do sympathize Lange and GO, b/c they have been through WW2 and the cold war. It's definitely not fun when most of their assets were bombed away and forced to make quartz watches for Russian officials.

LKK, after all these postings, I can say that I've learned a great deal every time I walk out of this thread. I know I'm not a Rolex guy, but I've learned a great deal about it for the past few days. I also went to other forums and see what others have said about the brand. At the end, I know it's not for me, but I can see someone who is more sporty or outgoing can make good use of the watch. Someday, I may change, but when I go skiing or playing other sports, I'd still prefer wearing the quartz chrono that my dad gave me when I was in high school.

Btw, I hope my inability to type Chinese is not a problem for you guys (especially, my English is not exceptionally great). I'll try my best to keep it simple and short.
swaylone
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-10 21:31
引言回覆

Hello Flyback,
最早發明自動錶的是Perrelet,但那是懷錶.我不太清楚Breguet與self-winding的關係,可是因為Breguet曾受教於Perrelet,所以可能有沾上某些關係吧?
像你提起Blancpain或Breguet雖然它們製錶歷史有中斷,不過畢竟仍是頂級大廠,享有集團內最好的技術.如最近兩個廠共同出現的音簧鬧鈴錶即是一例.所以我不是指它們.至於low end產品值不值得,我倒覺得牽涉到品牌情結的因素多一點.就像我之前提過的花錢買它們的形象.所以值不值得見仁見智.反倒是一些二三線廠家,在雜誌上看見它們的平面廣告,上面的廣告用辭極盡誇耀聳動.且不論那些廠家過去有過何等豐功偉績,如果今天它們的成就產品與之相比顯得並不突出的話,那就很明顯的是在販賣歷史而已.是不是只有台灣的雜誌才有這樣的廣告,給人明顯的感受.雜誌封面寫著"專業雜誌",出現這樣的廣告好像成了給外行人看的雜誌一樣.美國的廣告會這樣嗎?
antonio
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2003-12-12 10:42
引言回覆

之前因為結婚
所以買了梭半曼OPEN HEART一對(因為我老婆喜歡的女表不多,要小,要秀氣)
雖不是高價錶,但我覺得不錯說
但女錶用了2個月發現時針不準(就是三點時不是對到三)
不知是我購買當時沒注意
或是我老婆太粗魯(他第一次有機械錶)
所以
我當然回去找店家
因為我向店家有交易過4支錶
二話不說
換一支新的給我(當然鋼帶是用原來的)
我覺得這就叫做SERVICE

uffizi_c 寫到:
wqz077兄,忘了跟你說最重重要的事,

買錶不要設日期買,不要趕~!!(通常會後悔.)

要選就選到最喜歡的再買,

買好了不要立即載在手上(店員通常會叫你載著走)
因為萬一不小心擦傷了錶面後,卻發現錶在小問題,
人家也很難換給你另一隻.

good luck.

我還是喜歡這隻: http://www.66watch.com.tw/buy/j/703-jaeger.htm

GMT, 還有玲鬧 非常高興 , 都很實用,又不錯看
只是 JLC 的保養,不好做.... 難過
TED
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2003-12-12 11:11
引言回覆

樓上的大哥提的是售後服務

我說的是售前服務也很重要

之前為了等我的對表

一男一女前後等了差不多半年

女表先來,先買單,同時也順便議了男表的價錢

但是我並未下訂金.....

等到男表到貨時,適逢代理商漲價
新舊價格差異一萬多.... 非常生氣
當時通知我去看表時,心中著實不悅
認為代理商搞鬼,(未漲價錢沒貨,漲完價一周,各表店紛紛上架)
但是女表已經買了,只好忍痛.... 難過到哭

然而到了表店,表店告訴我,用之前議定的價格賣我
因為漲價錢三個月就叫貨了,他向總代理爭取舊價格交易
讓我一圓心願

其實大家心知肚明,表店沒必要這樣做啊
他大可換個吊牌,然後用新價錢賣我
它可以賺更多...

這不也是服務嗎??令人感動的服務
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-12-14 05:44
引言回覆

swaylone,

Honestly, when I look at ads, I don't really pay attention to what they write. I only look at the watches. If there's a brand which I'm not familiar, I'd go online to do some research. If I find them appealing on their site, then I'll go to Timezone and see what people say about them.
I've only read 3 different magazines anyway. They are Internationl wristwatch, watchtime, and hr. I find IWM the most appealing, but way too expensive. Watchtime is the most affordable and provide the most information. I started a subscribtion to that already.

fb
BB
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-12-15 10:00
引言回覆

我還要補充LKK沒有提到的地方
我的5100 and Rolex GMT 16700經過5年多快年輪流使用的狀況下
還是走的很準沒有送廠保養洗油過
尤其Rolex GMT 16700真是耐操上山下海
可惜可惜後來竟然把它賣掉(還小賺一些)
經過實戰的經驗總是給自己多一些放心
對品牌也比較相信