WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - My Handmade Strap ( P.9 ...... 9/4 更新 )
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
basherlai
中級會員
中級會員
chiewata
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 11:44
引言回覆

nice croc skin basherlai.......I am now crazily going around hunting for real croc skin as well....... 裝白ㄘ
SON
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 11:49
引言回覆

SON
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 11:51
引言回覆

chiewata 寫到:
nice croc skin basherlai.......I am now crazily going around hunting for real croc skin as well....... 裝白ㄘ

Go Go Go !

I want to see your Handmade Croc strap ! 眨眼 眨眼
basherlai
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 11:55
引言回覆

chiewata 寫到:

Haha~ when you hunting the real croc, please share with us~ Not only for the skin and share the croc meat with us.
chiewata
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 12:26
引言回覆

SON 寫到:
chiewata 寫到:

Go Go Go !

I am carefully following your footstep......you made I learn..... 眨眼

Anyway doing my own croc skin strap is very much depend whether I can get the skin in the first place as I almost called all wholeseller in my city but have the same answer they don't have stock only entertain bulk orders and must have many paperworks........ 難過

But on another hand I am at the final stage of my experiment in dying my own leather now doing my own product testing and colour fasting is my main problem so the final hurdle is to get the correct top finishing agent to seal the dye within and not on my hand...... 哈 哈 哈

And now planning my next procurement to import more dye colours from US ...... 哈 哈 哈

Glad to have a few of us who could share strap making experience

Son I am so sorry got excited and hijacked your post ...... 裝白ㄘ

my new 26x22mm strap made from vege tanned leather and dye with fiebing's solvent dye...... 哈 哈 哈

my signature...... 耍酷
keeekeee
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 13:11
引言回覆

chiewata 寫到:
SON 寫到:
chiewata 寫到:

Go Go Go !

I am carefully following your footstep......you made I learn..... 眨眼

Anyway doing my own croc skin strap is very much depend whether I can get the skin in the first place as I almost called all wholeseller in my city but have the same answer they don't have stock only entertain bulk orders and must have many paperworks........ 難過

But on another hand I am at the final stage of my experiment in dying my own leather now doing my own product testing and colour fasting is my main problem so the final hurdle is to get the correct top finishing agent to seal the dye within and not on my hand...... 哈 哈 哈

And now planning my next procurement to import more dye colours from US ...... 哈 哈 哈

Glad to have a few of us who could share strap making experience

my new 26x22mm strap made from vege tanned leather and dye with fiebing's solvent dye...... 哈 哈 哈

my signature...... 耍酷

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi chiewata!!! i want one also 裝白ㄘ

進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 17:17
引言回覆

chiewata.

i catch a croc / lizard... u make me a strap...
hows the deal?

UJ 1150
Breguet tradition
Etc
SON
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 22:25
引言回覆

chiewata 寫到:

That's OK ! No Problem ! 眨眼 眨眼
SON
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2008-10-22 22:26
引言回覆

yenfoolun 寫到:
chiewata.

i catch a croc / lizard... u make me a strap...
hows the deal?

Really ? 驚訝 驚訝

Mr Croc Lizard ! 裝白ㄘ 裝白ㄘ
從之前的文章開始顯示:
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  下一頁
3頁(共41頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票