WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]關於萬年曆腕錶的一些問題?懇請各位先進解惑!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-18 08:57
引言回覆

Flyback,

Thanks for your suggestion, if I save enough money, I will consider it!
By the way, do you have the picture of Union Glashuette this one!

peen22
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-18 09:16
引言回覆

This is the perpetual calendar from Union (automatic collection):
Automatic Collection Perpetual Calendar

If you are lucky and have a little more money, then try this:

Bergter Perpetual Calendar

The Bergter is a limited series, and I believe they made either 25 or 50 of those calendar watch. It has a hand winding movement.

Hope it fits your taste!!!
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-18 10:23
引言回覆

Flyback,

I like the first one, the automatic collection! How much do you think it sell in Taiwan?
For me the second one is too crowded in the panel! Just personal opinion! I like the simple design piece!

By the way, I am curious about your nickname " Flyback". Do you like the flyback watch?
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-18 12:40
引言回覆

peen22,

The only problem about Union is that they don't have any official dealer outside of EU. You can learn more about it from their website.Union

I'm really not sure how dealers in Taiwan can import any Union. Technically speaking, you can only get it directly from the manufacturer if there isn't any dealer around you.

The official suggested price for a automatic perpetual calendar is 8270 Euro with Louisiana Crocodile Black strap, and 8670 Euro for Metal Strap Steel. I think you can claim your VAT back, which is around 13.5% off those 2 prices.

If you like simple design, you should check out German brands. I don't want to call them boring (as my German colleague calls them), but they are definitely not flashy. I personally don't really like those Frank Muller Art Deco number watch.

As for my name... I don't know. I didn't register back then, and just wanted to pick a watch related name. I was really into Blancpain Leman Flyback Chronos, so the name Flyback came to mind. I still like a White face, no number, skeleton hands Flyback chrono. However, for that price range, I'd much rather get a Glashuette PanoReserve. Or pay a few more $$ to get a Breguet Classique small second, power reserve in the back.

What watches do you have in mind?

Flyback
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-18 20:14
引言回覆

Flyback,

Thanks for your detail introduction for me! Yes, I like the German style stuff, I really like the simple and useful design!

What kind of watch in my mind! I think the JLC reverso and some watch with perpetual calendar design in the current I like!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-18 22:47
引言回覆

If you like JLC, then take a look at the Master Antoine LeCoultre.

That's my favorite JLC. 微笑
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-11-19 08:47
引言回覆

This one is pretty cool, but the price should be very high, right! Because I saw it is the limit edition!

Hope someday I can afford for it!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-11-19 11:53
引言回覆

I can't remember the price. My dealer told me about it, but I forgot the exact figure. It should be around US$ 15,000. Definitely not cheap.

I just like to look and study about them at this point, so the price is not a factor right now. 微笑
samuel1341
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2009-01-28 14:47
引言回覆

九二官網影音區,目前有一個AP的萬年曆運轉影片,還不賴!
http://www.youtube.com/v/izxOkw8hEuU&hl=zh_TW&fs=1
x50989665825
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2010-10-18 04:58
引言回覆