WatchBus ¤â¿ö°Q½×°Ï :: Æ[¬Ý¤å³¹ - PP¾P°â¤£¨ü´º®ð¼vÅT--µØº¸µó¤é³ø(³Ìªñ¦n¹³¦³¼vÅT¤F)
¶}·s¥DÃD ¦^ÂФ峹 Share
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
smalldoor
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¥| 2008-09-04 23:50
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

kuotong ¼g¨ì:
watch-fan ¼g¨ì:
smalldoor ¼g¨ì:
­è­è¦¬¨ì¦w´£ªÑ½üªºEMAIL ¡A¡Aª¾¹D·sªºLEADER ¬O½Ö¶Ü¡H³ºµM¬OROBERTMARON Åå³Y
³o¼Ë¬O¦nÁÙ¬OÃa? ¥L³Ìªñªº¿ö¦n¹³½æ±o¤£¦n? ¤W¦¸ÁÙ®tÂI½Ð¥L¥h Lax±µ§Ú, §ÚÁx¤l¯u¤j «¢ «¢ «¢ .

ªGµM¬O¦³¹ê¤O­A»Å

Ãø©ÇIRA ³Ìªñ©±©±¨SÁn­µ
smalldoor
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¥| 2008-09-04 23:51
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

Antiquorum Announces New Leadership
Geneva, September 4th, 2008, Antiquorum, the world¡¦s leading watch auctioneer, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Robert Maron as Chairman.
Mr. Maron has been largely responsible for building the USA marketplace for fine wristwatches over the past 12 years (www.robertmaron.com), in addition to solidifying his reputation as a worldwide authority on and market maker for important modern and vintage wristwatches. Also a passionate collector of the world¡¦s finest watches, Mr. Maron brings unique qualifications to Antiquorum, along with his proven ability as an entrepreneur and customer focused dealer.
Committed personally, professionally, and financially to the future of Antiquorum, Mr. Maron looks forward to maintaining the firm¡¦s industry leadership and increasing its dominance over its competitors.
While acknowledging the accomplishments, contributions and technological innovations inherent in Antiquorum¡¦s past, Mr. Maron looks forward to the future of Antiquorum, by building upon its impressive history and industry leadership by applying a focus on technology, unparalleled horologic expertise, and customer satisfaction.
In addition to assuming leadership of the exceptional team currently in place at Antiquorum, Mr. Maron also brings with him the experienced, dedicated and highly qualified group from Robert Maron, Inc.
The company anticipates unprecedented participation in its three extraordinary auctions planned for the end of the year¡XNew York, October 16th 2008, Geneva, November 15th 2008, and again in New York on December 10th 2008.
The upcoming October auction in New York is poised to be the best watch auction ever conducted in the USA. In addition to an extraordinary collection of horological masterpieces will be featured a superb example of a Patek Philippe reference 2499 First Series (circa 1950) chronograph and perpetual calendar watch on the catalog¡¦s cover. If you are not currently receiving an Antiquorum auction catalog, please contact us immediately and refer to our website for further information, www.antiquorum.com.
Mr. Maron can be reached at rmaron@antiquorum.com and welcomes the input, questions and concerns of all interested parties¡Xespecially customers interested in discussing the consignment or purchase of fine wristwatches.
kuotong
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¥| 2008-09-04 23:53
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

smalldoor ¼g¨ì:
kuotong ¼g¨ì:
watch-fan ¼g¨ì:
smalldoor ¼g¨ì:
­è­è¦¬¨ì¦w´£ªÑ½üªºEMAIL ¡A¡Aª¾¹D·sªºLEADER ¬O½Ö¶Ü¡H³ºµM¬OROBERTMARON Åå³Y
³o¼Ë¬O¦nÁÙ¬OÃa? ¥L³Ìªñªº¿ö¦n¹³½æ±o¤£¦n? ¤W¦¸ÁÙ®tÂI½Ð¥L¥h Lax±µ§Ú, §ÚÁx¤l¯u¤j «¢ «¢ «¢ .

ªGµM¬O¦³¹ê¤O­A»Å

Ãø©ÇIRA ³Ìªñ©±©±¨SÁn­µ

¦]¬°ºbÀt¶Ü?

¨â¦ì¤§¶¡ªº¹ê¤O®t¤Ó¦h¤F!
patek1
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ 2008-09-05 23:42
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

http://www.chrono24.com/tw/search/index.htm?showid=1393444&dosearch=1&searchexplain=1&SEARCH_ADTYPE_ID=U&MODEL=Patek%20Philippe&ENTERDATE=1&SORTORDER=1&numresults=11

5002¤S¨Ó¤F

°Ñ¦Ò: 5002
¦¨¦â: 0 (¹ñ·s)
ªí´ß§÷®Æ: ¹`
²£¦a: ¤¤°ê, shanghai
»ù®æ: US$ 926.055
£á 650.000
thomas behrend oder anders BETRÜGER
¹q¸Ü: 0049 4545 56743
davidh01
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2008-09-06 11:45
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

patek1 ¼g¨ì:
http://www.chrono24.com/tw/search/index.htm?showid=1393444&dosearch=1&searchexplain=1&SEARCH_ADTYPE_ID=U&MODEL=Patek%20Philippe&ENTERDATE=1&SORTORDER=1&numresults=11

5002¤S¨Ó¤F

£á 650.000

³o»ò¸Ø±i, ¯uªºÁÙ°²ªº ­A»Å
trd5
¶i¶¥·|­û
¶i¶¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2008-09-06 12:27
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

ªá¤FÂI®É¶¡¬Ý§¹³o©«....¸Ø±i Åå³Y
SONIC_CHANG
¥Õª÷·|­û
¥Õª÷·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2008-09-06 13:41
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

patek1 ¼g¨ì:

5002¤S¨Ó¤F

£á 650.000

¦P¤@¤ä¿ö
®Ú¥»¬Oµs¹Ï¹À

¶BÄF¶°¹Î «D±`¥Í®ð
watch-fan
¥Õª÷·|­û
¥Õª÷·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2008-10-18 21:46
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

³Ìªñºô¤Ú°Q½×¤£Ãö¤â¿öªº¸ÜÃD¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¤F, pp ªº¿ö¤Í¤]Åܤ֤F, ¤G¤â¿ö¥«¤]§N²M¦h¤F, ¤£ª¾¤j®a³£¦b¦£¤°»ò?
lozan
¤¤¯Å·|­û
¤¤¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2008-10-18 22:13
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¿à®á¦b©I¥s
¤p§Ì»°§Ö¨Ó¥X­ÓÁn­µ

§Ú·Q¤j·§¬O¤j®a¿úÁȱo¤ñ¸û¤Ö
¦A¥[¤W¿ö¥«ªñ¨Óª¬ªp¤£¨Î
¦ÛµM°Q½×´N´î¤Ö¤F
¥¿©Ò¿×°lº¦¤£°l¶^¡A¤H¤§±`±¡¹À¡I¡I
watch-fan
¥Õª÷·|­û
¥Õª÷·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2008-10-18 22:31
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

lozan ¼g¨ì:
¿à®á¦b©I¥s
¤p§Ì»°§Ö¨Ó¥X­ÓÁn­µ

§Ú·Q¤j·§¬O¤j®a¿úÁȱo¤ñ¸û¤Ö
¦A¥[¤W¿ö¥«ªñ¨Óª¬ªp¤£¨Î
¦ÛµM°Q½×´N´î¤Ö¤F
¥¿©Ò¿×°lº¦¤£°l¶^¡A¤H¤§±`±¡¹À¡I¡I
¬Ý¨Ó§ë¸ê«È©~¦h. ¯u¥¿³ßÅwªº¤H¸û¤Ö, ³ßÅw¤@¼ËªF¦è·|¦]¥«³õ¤£´º®ð, »¡ÅÜ´NÅÜ, ¤£¸Ñ. Ãø¨ì³oªi¤£´º®ð¯uªº·|«ùÄò«Ü¤[? §Ú¦b¥b¦~«e´N¬Ý¥X, ¿ö»ù¥i¯à·|¦^ÀÉ, ³ßÅwªº¦³¦n»ùÁÙ¬O·|¶R. 5159JÁÙ³ßÅw§a?
±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:
«e©¹­¶­± ¤W¤@­¶  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  ¤U¤@­¶
²Ä23­¶(¦@24­¶)
«e©¹:

±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±½s¿è¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±§R°£¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¶i¦æ§ë²¼
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¤W¶Çªþ¥[¹ÏÀÉ
±z ¥i¥H ¦b³o­Óª©­±¤U¸ü¤w¤W¶Ç¤§ªþ¥[¹ÏÀÉ