資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-12-11 16:55
引言回覆

<<<沒心肝 wrote:

wy02兄
真是抱歉...sinn的那封回信在我裝電腦時忘記備份....所以也不見了,我等等在發個信問他們
若有回信,我會直接OP給各位前輩看。不過我想他們應該也只是用行弓包裹或ems寄....不會用到ups>>>

Hi, 沒心肝,

小弟直接向 Sinn德國原廠買了三隻錶, 他們都是用 "UPS", unless you chose to use other service providers.

I will check with them the service fees next week. 非常高興 I believe you somehow underestimate the fee. 非常高興
RT
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期五 2003-12-12 04:02
引言回覆

Sorry guys but it will take me forever to type in Chinese, so bear with me.

Thanks very much Mike for your reply. I am sure that Dragonfly is proud to have an employee like yourself.

Here is to Antonio's question: I bought my Nomos Tangente from Wempe located in New York. Wempe is a major German watch retailer with 25 stores worldwide, including cities like London, Paris, Vienna, and Madrid. It is noteworthy that Wempe is one of the earliest watch retailers that sold watches by A. Lange & Sohne. This year eight watch brands including Patek Philippe, IWC, JLC, Chopard, A. Lange & Sohne, Cartier, Breitling, and Nomos came out with a series of limited edition watches to celebrate Wempe's 125 years anniversary. The Nomos Tangente that I have is limited to 125 watches for every city in which Wempe has a store, and I have heard that most of them are sold out. If you want more information, go to www. wempe.com and send them an e-mail. I am sure they will be glad to help you out.

In addition, Hans Zbinden of Timezone posted a message regarding the release of this particular watch : http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=534025&rid=0

P.S. Here are some current MSRP for Nomos watches in the U.S.

Tangente $850
Tangente with Date $1330
Tetra $950
Tangente Sport with Date $1330
New Tangente Date with power reserve $1750

Happy Holidays,

Roger
liawgh
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-12-27 14:07
引言回覆

, 不過你可能要自己想辦法解決後續保固的問題喔, (當然, 您也許本身就有維修手錶的能力也不一定), 提醒您, nomos的機芯是經過改裝的, 有些零件與一般7001的機芯是不相同的, 零件取得將會是一個很大的問題。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

本來我是要買一支搭載 Peseux 7001 機芯的錶的
可是上面的言詞. 有點恐嚇的意味. 我不喜歡
我想轉向別的錶了 . 因為我不想被吃的死死的
從之前的文章開始顯示:
4頁(共4頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔