回到原來討論的,我哥還是希望我能再多考慮一下
所以我今天大概會再跑錶店看看GO的panograph跟panoreserve吧
如果各位前輩有心得也希望不吝分享 <(_ _)>
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-07-12 22:33
引言回覆

I have a PanoReserve. It's awesome. The winding is not as smooth as Lange and other Swiss counterparts, but I think that makes it special. I think you should have some click-click-click feeling while you are winding the watch. 眨眼

The movement is very pretty, but it all depends on how much you like (or don't mind) the 3/4 plate. It blocks off a big chunk of the movement. However, the 2 swan necks make it up. I think GO is the only one making the 2 swan necks, at least I haven't seen it elsewhere. In terms of the dial, it's as unique as it gets, but I'm not sure if you'd like the off center dial. That's very personal. Last, IMHO, GO makes the best big date among all manufacture, but I'm not sure if you want a big date if you are looking for a traditional small second hand winding watch.

As for the PanoGraph, I think it has the 2nd most beautiful movement among all Chrono (Datograph being #1). It doesn't have as many chatons and not being polished as well. However, for a SS version it's more than 1/4 of the price of a Datograph. On the other hand, I like the Pano's dial better. I'm a big fan of Retrograde complication, and that's the most interesting 30 minute counter I've seen.

When you were looking at all those "old school" hand winding watches, I really didn't think you'd like GO, which I think it's rather new age. You should take a look anyway, and see if you like it.

Last, at this rate, you'd be posting review on Gerber, Dufour and Halter before you turn 30. We are all looking forward to that. Keep it up!!! 嘲笑
cmcmba
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-07-12 22:34
引言回覆

最近小弟也在考慮基本款.............不二首選PP.
錶店老闆有給個頂級入門建議:
1.AP.....Jules Audemars
2.VC....Malte Grande Classique
3.BG....Classique
4.PP.......3919
5.Lange 1815

只不過,錶店老闆也在私底下說:只有PP的打磨是內外兼具的...所以,為了不讓自己後悔..只好忍耐到年底....將預算提升到35萬左右....希望能買支透明底蓋款的5120(240機心喔)
cmcmba
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-07-12 22:43
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
I have a PanoReserve. It's awesome. The winding is not as smooth as Lange and other Swiss counterparts, but I think that makes it special. I think you should have some click-click-click feeling while you are winding the watch. 眨眼

The movement is very pretty, but it all depends on how much you like (or don't mind) the 3/4 plate. It blocks off a big chunk of the movement. However, the 2 swan necks make it up. I think GO is the only one making the 2 swan necks, at least I haven't seen it elsewhere. In terms of the dial, it's as unique as it gets, but I'm not sure if you'd like the off center dial. That's very personal. Last, IMHO, GO makes the best big date among all manufacture, but I'm not sure if you want a big date if you are looking for a traditional small second hand winding watch.

As for the PanoGraph, I think it has the 2nd most beautiful movement among all Chrono (Datograph being #1). It doesn't have as many chatons and not being polished as well. However, for a SS version it's more than 1/4 of the price of a Datograph. On the other hand, I like the Pano's dial better. I'm a big fan of Retrograde complication, and that's the most interesting 30 minute counter I've seen.

When you were looking at all those "old school" hand winding watches, I really didn't think you'd like GO, which I think it's rather new age. You should take a look anyway, and see if you like it.

Last, at this rate, you'd be posting review on Gerber, Dufour and Halter before you turn 30. We are all looking forward to that. Keep it up!!! 嘲笑

小弟的英文殘破不堪...有朋友願意翻譯一下嗎?....感恩呀~~
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-07-12 23:15
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:

感謝您的分享 <(_ _>

小弟今天臨時決定拔牙,所以可能明後天在找時間去看GO

另外,您太看得起小弟啦,我未來的職業頂多算是不愁衣食而已
還不到可以收藏寶物的程度
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-07-12 23:21
引言回覆

cmcmba 寫到:
最近小弟也在考慮基本款.............不二首選PP.
錶店老闆有給個頂級入門建議:
1.AP.....Jules Audemars
2.VC....Malte Grande Classique
3.BG....Classique
4.PP.......3919
5.Lange 1815

只不過,錶店老闆也在私底下說:只有PP的打磨是內外兼具的...所以,為了不讓自己後悔..只好忍耐到年底....將預算提升到35萬左右....希望能買支透明底蓋款的5120(240機心喔)

說一下我看過的感想:

1.我對外型是很有意見啦,可能是真的不對我胃口吧
所以即使問到的價格算不錯,還是很早被我排除了

2.本來的目標,但一問之後發現價錢跟1815幾乎相同,所以就想換成1815
1815的L941.1明顯比cal.1400要大上許多,欣賞起來也方便
外型的話其實很主觀,就跟我不喜歡AP一樣,兩支我都滿喜歡的
雖然風格差很多
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-07-13 09:16
引言回覆

cmcmba 寫到:
flyback 寫到:

小弟的英文殘破不堪...有朋友願意翻譯一下嗎?....感恩呀~~

不才小弟我來翻譯一下,如果有誤還請大家指正

"我有一支panoreserve,它是一個可敬的作品(這句話是否有抓到flyback兄的意思呢?)。 上鍊的時候觸感並不像Lange或者是其他瑞士錶一樣滑順,但我認為這使得它顯得特別,你能夠在上鍊的時候感覺到click-click的質感

機心非常漂亮,但你是否喜歡3/4夾板的設計就顯得很重要了,它會把主要的頸部結構擋住。然而雙鵝頸微調彌補上了這個缺憾,我想GO是唯一做雙鵝頸微調的品牌,至少我沒看過其他的。 錶面的設計很特別,但我不確定你是否喜歡偏心時分針的設計,這因人而異。 另外,我認為GO的大日曆是目前最好的設計,但我不知道你是否目標放在簡單的手上鍊小三針錶款 "

先翻一半,flyback兄覺得ok我再繼續 :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

回應一下flyback兄的問題:

1.偏心時分針我想目前我還是不很習慣,但是不是能接受可能要實際到錶店相處一段時間才能知道
2.可以的話,大日曆應該是最實用的附加功能,只可惜大日曆錶款多半要價不斐
再加上我其他的要求,GO的panoreserve大概是唯一一款在我考慮範圍內的選擇
當然,喜不喜歡還是得實際走一趟錶店囉 :p

再次感謝flyback兄的建議
cmcmba
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-07-13 09:36