WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 我的新錶,德國獨立製錶師 Dirk Dornblueth 的作品....
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-11-24 22:00
引言回覆

852兄,

謝謝!!!!

表的上鍊手感日漸進步中,運行的十分穩定,而且有逐漸接近"準點"的趨勢。如果沒有算錯的話,目前的日差已經縮小到-3.5sec,還不錯。

另,發現一件有趣的事,就是本表滿鍊時的滴答聲,比非滿鍊時大一些,不知道有無原理可解讀,或,這只是我的錯覺????
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-11-27 18:14
引言回覆

Papageno 寫到:
852兄,

謝謝!!!!

表的上鍊手感日漸進步中,運行的十分穩定,而且有逐漸接近"準點"的趨勢。如果沒有算錯的話,目前的日差已經縮小到-3.5sec,還不錯。

另,發現一件有趣的事,就是本表滿鍊時的滴答聲,比非滿鍊時大一些,不知道有無原理可解讀,或,這只是我的錯覺????

滴答聲應是馬仔所造成的聲音
如果發條動力不夠均勻
馬仔所造成的滴答聲就會有大小的分別
Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-11-27 21:07
引言回覆

852兄,

原來如此....我的Eberhart八日鍊也有類似的情況!!!!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-12-06 14:24
引言回覆

Papageno,

I'm just wondering if you know the number of DornBlueth owners in Taiwan or even Asia. I know there are 5 in the US, and my colleague just place an order for the same model that you have. I know one of the 5 owners (met him at thepurists), and I think he has #30. If you didn't post the pictures, I wouldn't be able to learn about the watch and I wouldn't recommend my colleague to take a look. He's German and he's very proud of getting it from Dirk himself.

Anyway, I'm very happy for you.

Flyback.
Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-12-08 21:12
引言回覆

flyback兄,

你太客氣了!!!!

DD是蠻有意思的生產者,如果不排斥共用機芯改裝的產品的話,DD表算是有些特色的東西,而且,它還在持續精進中。
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-12-08 23:28
引言回覆

papageno,

You know, I used to be an in-house freak as soon as I started looking, because I didn't think I'd pay a whole lot for an outsource movement. However, after talking to swaylone a while back, I realized it's not all that bad to outsource the movement, b/c many companies modify the heck out of those movements and create its own identity. DD is one of those that I don't mind. How can you not love that movement when you see it?

Btw, did you know that he came up with a big date and logo on the crown and a bunch of other stuff? You can honestly say you got the first batch.

I'm still somewhat of an in-house freak, but I don't think it's too realistic to think that way anymore. At the end, In-house is not always good, and outsource is not always bad. We just have to stay open-minded and keep learning about each individual model.

have a nice day (or I should say good nite).

fb
TED
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-12-09 16:26
引言回覆

啊....

只能說,好美好美....

流口水....
Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-12-09 21:14
引言回覆

flyback兄,

我看過PP 3919白K透視表背款(聽說是日本人注文要求的),Roger Dubuis的Much More,和Parmigiani的八日鍊,但我沒有很感動。

所以,買表,如果看不到機芯,或許是一件好事,可以幫助我們忘記很多很多....。
robert
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-10 13:14
引言回覆

真的是很水耶...不過好貴
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-12-11 10:16
引言回覆

Papageno,

Thanks for those insightful words. I'm still learning and I'll never stop learning. I think this is why the internet is so wonderful. I'm sitting at the other end of the world and it still allows me to learn from you guys.

I can totally see where you are coming from, and I totally understand how some sapphire backs can be a turn off. I guess we can choose what to look at the end. That's probably why I'm trying to explore more German Brands these days. May I ask how you first learned about Dornblueth?

Btw, congrat to your newborn kid. Is it a boy or a gal? How old? I have an 8 months old boy.

fb.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共7頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔