WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 我的新錶,德國獨立製錶師 Dirk Dornblueth 的作品....
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-10-16 18:37
引言回覆

Anonymous 寫到:
面盤設計的簡單利落,錶殼厚度充分表現出鋼的質感
帶在手上閃閃發亮,心情都好起來
這還有些圖片
http://www.timezone.com/archiveView.aspx?forumId=german&msgId=german000994

Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-10-16 21:54
引言回覆

這動力儲存版,很貴,白鋼皮帶款的售價為4500歐元。

我看過玫瑰金款照片,超級誘惑,讓人無法抗拒,好在,得知售價後,很快就冷卻下來....^^
RT
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期五 2003-10-17 23:03
引言回覆

Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2003-10-17 23:32
引言回覆

嗯....

這兩個機芯看起來好像呀....

RT兄可有進一步的資訊或是評論????
RT
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-10-18 13:49
引言回覆

Dear Papageno,

First my congrats to your new Dornbluth watch, I think it is a great piece for 2500 Euros. About the Lang & Heyne movement, yes it is also based on Unitas like Dornbluth, but if you take a closer look, the L & H movment is in my opinion a closer approarch to the original German watchmaking philosophy for the following reasons. First, the entire movmeent is sand-blasted and gold-plated, where as the Geneva strips and circular grainings you see on the Dornbluth. Second, if you look close enough, you'll find several unscrewed holes on the Dornbluth movmenet because of the 3/4 plate modification, but you don't see anything like that on the L & H movement. Third, the Dornbluth movement seems to be a little bit crowded because there isn't a lot of space left between the 3/4 plate and the balance, where in the L&H movement, there is a clear distinction between the 3/4 plate and the balance, something you see on most ancient movements from Glashutte. The L&H also uses a diamond stone for the balance (something you will see on a Lange Tourbillon) as well as the Breguet balance spring. I think these two movements are made for different purposes, where L & H is trying to recreate the German watchmaking to the highest level, while Dornbluth is making good affordable movements that still resembles the essence of German watchmaking. One last note: a L&H watch is for sale @ 14,800 Euros and they come only in precious metals, and apparently the orders are booked for more than 2 years. For more info, http://www.lang-und-heyne.de

Wear your watch in good health!

Roger
Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-10-18 19:44
引言回覆

RT兄,

謝謝你精闢的解說,我會依你的提示,去做進一步的瞭解。

謝謝你。
Papageno
資深會員