WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [請教] 該買PP 6000 還是 A. Lange 的 Lange 1?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
shiauij
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 09:23
引言回覆

LANGE的產量目前只有PP的1/3(有些表款也不見得容易拿到)
拍賣會上表現不佳的很多都是LANGE1的基本陽春款,,,,複雜表款後勢未明,有的表現不錯(如LANGE1輪)
不過拍賣會真的是參考拉,,誰叫大股東是PP勒
uhrfan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 09:23
引言回覆

happy_wis 寫到:
For me, I would pick PP6000.

As rolex118238 said, PP6000 擁有罕見月行日期指針.未來性不錯 眨眼

New dial for 2007 looks cool too 耍酷

240 movement, I love it!

For me, I think Lange is just a "trendy 時髦" thing... it may be cool..... well.... for a while only.... Look at its auction price, the "trend" is a bit "cool" down now. Some 2nd hand watch shops recommend me don't touch it 困惑

Lange was just reborn in 1990s.

It created asymmetry dial and big date that have become the icon of the brand.

I do not think that Lange is just a trendy thing.

I sense the effort from the brand to pursuit excellence in watch making through creativity and high quality works.

Auction usually manipulates by "big hand" and the result not necessary reflects the true value of a watch.

You buy Lange because you appreciate the high quality watch itself, not because the opinion from some second hand watch shops.
webber96
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 09:35
引言回覆

Lange is a trendy thing??My goodness.....not agree at all.
Some people even said that after pp, you can only collect Lange.
It's value has appeared after this concept.

Vin-Wei
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 09:58
引言回覆

Lange was just reborn in 1990s.

It created asymmetry dial and big date that have become the icon of the brand.

I do not think that Lange is just a trendy thing.

I sense the effort from the brand to pursuit excellence in watch making through creativity and high quality works.

Auction usually manipulates by "big hand" and the result not necessary reflects the true value of a watch.

You buy Lange because you appreciate the high quality watch itself, not because the opinion from some second hand watch shops.[/quote]

Very good comments!
happy_wis
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 10:50
引言回覆

Well... I should emphasize that it is "FOR ME"...

Do you remember that a few years ago, almost everyone was talking about German watchmaking? A lot of "poison" was given out by a lot of media (forums, magazines, etc...)

It was definitely a "trendy" thing to buy a German watch back then a few years ago (again, at least to me).

I was closed to buy a Lange 1 Moon-phase around that time. I thought it was the most beautiful watch in the market... I thought it was the "ultimate" watch for me....

Looking back, I feel lucky that I did not follow the "trend". To me, the "trendy" feeling is gone completely...

It is like dating a girl..... you feel like her at the first few glance.... try to know her by dating her.... then "因了解而分開"...

The comments from some second hand watch shops just reinforce my believes. I won't make any decision based on that 眨眼

Regarding Lange, yes, I can sense the effort from the brand to pursuit excellence in watch making through creativity and high quality works. However, there are something that are "NO" to me....

- German brand... but Swiss technology... It is like cheating..

- Highly polished... but it gives me a "21st century technology" aftertaste...
(Actually, the polishing looks good because they use German silver... For German silver, it is unplated... so you can see all the polishing clearly. I think anyone switching to use German silver to make their movement will automatically "upgrade" their polishing look without extra effort)

- Their designs do not last long... (at least to me).... I have NO feeling for Lange 1 MP anymore.

- Owned by large group... got pressure on financial figures.

- Used market is not great..... 1st hand market is not doing well neither...

In HK, I see the displaying windows of an AD is FULLY JAMMED with Lange watches.... You can see and BUY almost the complete lines of the Lange products with no effort...
Considering "LANGE的產量目前只有PP的1/3".... it makes the situation even worse.... (FYI, according my source, Lange make about 6 to 7000 watches a year)... I feel worried for them indeed.

Anyway, it is just my comments.... (ha ha... in fact... I may be highly poisoned by PP... so....)

Please 不要打我!!! 難過到哭
shiauij
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 11:25
引言回覆

引言回覆:

In HK, I see the displaying windows of an AD is FULLY JAMMED with Lange watches.... You can see and BUY almost the complete lines of the Lange products with no effort...

Is this true?,,then I should go to HK for my dream watch(eg DATO pt)
THAT I wait for a long time in Taiwan ,,even in Singapore 難過
happy_wis
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 11:31
引言回覆

Yes, it is easily available... especially after the price increase in June.
uhrfan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 12:15
引言回覆

May be it is a personal thing because I never sense that, a few years ago, buying a German watch is a trendy thing.

I agree that a tready thing will not last long because it would be replaced by new tready things.

However, you need volume to create a trend because fans need to own it so it can influence others to generate waves after waves of demand.

Lange's annual production was only 3000/per annum a few year ago and, with that kind of volume, it can only selling to a small group of people (小眾市場). "Trendy" can hardly apply to Lange in this respect.

Departing from a girl not necessary means the gril is not a good girl. It probably just means that she is not your type.

You do not have to damage the girl's reputation by quoting a playboy's comments that "she is a bad girl". The playboy got burn not because the girl is a bad girl but probably because she is a good girl.

If you believe cross boarder technology collaboration is a kind of cheating, then you should not buy watches because watch related technology have been enhanced by Swiss, French, Englishmen, Italian, Polish,Japanese and many others.

Truly that PP is not owned by a big financial group. But believe me, PP's profitability probably is the best among all the watch makers. If Lange's new owner wants the brand to generate windfall profit, it shall be producing 30~50 thousands watches/per annum now, not 6000~7000 units. (ownership transfer has been over 5 years. they have plenty of times to create volume)

Appreciating a design is a very personal thing and, personally, I like Lange One, Dato, Perpetual, Dual Time, and Double Split very much.

I think all of us shall not worry watch producers' selling and inventory and simply let the market to tell the difference

Great availability of Lange in Hong Kong is a good news to all Lange fans and we shall see some activities taking in the near future.

I am a PP fans too.

My opinion on Lange is very personal and 就事論事

Please don't get upset if my view is different from yours. 眨眼

uhrfan 在 星期二 2007-06-19 22:12 作了第 2 次修改
kuotong
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 12:39
引言回覆

一樣米養百種人囉!

青菜蘿菠各有所好
happy_wis
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 12:57
引言回覆

I don't think it needs volume to create a trend... Look at 3712 or 5980....
Before 3712, not that many people care (or even know) there is something from PP called Nautilus... Now, can I call the Nautilus, 5712, 5980 a "trendy" thing? To me, it is yes. It is a "trendy" thing.

In fact, it is the "mass media" to create the trend... not the volume, IMHO.

Using other's technology is totally fine.... but, you know how Lange market its watches... Tradition? German?, etc...

I don't know if Lange will (or want to) make 30 ~ 50k watches a year... but under the current situation, I think they already have problem in moving all the 6~7k watches they make a year. I doubt they dare to increase production even if they want.

Hmm... my "dating a girl" analogy may not be that good... A product is different than a girl definitely. I think we seldom ask other people for comment about a particular girl....

But for watch, we love to discuss... we like to make comment about it.

I believe that we all come here to share information... to make all of us better educated in selecting a watch that we want. So, how come I will get upset if we are just 就事論事? Actually, I love / enjoy discussion like this 裝白ㄘ
從之前的文章開始顯示:
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  下一頁
5頁(共10頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔