WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 被依朗駭客入侵了嗎?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Watchbus
腕錶巴士站長
腕錶巴士站長
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 23:09
引言回覆

Damage report at this time point shows that the hacker possibly invade through the phpNuke program, which is weakened due to possible security leaks. The sql database, which contained all our members' information, is not touched since it is available through another different pathway. My cousin, who is working for a web security firm loacted around D.C, has checked my server and database. The answer so far is O.K. He also managed to block some possible ports with potential leaks.

However, as the webmaster of this website, I have to agree with Flyback's point of view. I also advise you guys to set the security level a little bit tighter at your user end. 眨眼

Best wishes to all of you!

初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 16:29
引言回覆

是有人在攻擊watch bus 網站嗎
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 16:48
引言回覆

剛剛連www.watchbus.com竟然連到"廣州視窗"的網站?
看來腕錶巴士被Redirect了!

該不會是共產黨駭客幹的吧?
真是要不得!
法克!

I LOVE TAIWAN.
k215411
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 16:56
引言回覆

真是太可惡了!!!!
詛咒破壞網頁的人......下地獄去吧!!!! 憤怒
佚名
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 18:07
引言回覆

哇塞!!!我的家用電腦看巴士的網頁全都便亂碼啦!
因我現在在公司上網,才重見中文.
請問各位大大這情況要如何解決?謝謝.
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 20:02
引言回覆

嗯, 所謂樹大召風, 不遭人妒是XX... 眨眼

被駭, 不也代表 WatchBus 的成功? 哈 哈 哈

站長大大在不高興之餘, 也要高興一下... 眨眼 眨眼 眨眼
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 21:03
引言回覆

可是我現在又看到我的是窗的抬頭上面又顯示

This site hacked by Iran Khafan Team Hacker

我們又被攻擊了嗎?
他應該顯示WatchBus才對啊?
站長大大可否請確認一下!
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 21:05
引言回覆

現在又正常了!
可能我的電腦又秀逗! 哈 哈 哈
TheWatcher
腕錶巴士團隊
腕錶巴士團隊
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-05-08 22:06
引言回覆

Dear fellow Watchbuser:

According to our webmaster, this website is probably attacked by the same hacker. Our webmaster is busy right now studying on methods of preventing further attacks after he has managed to bring this website back to "near normal". Please be patient and tolerate some minor problems still present now. 眨眼

Guys, let us stand firmly behind this website and our webmaster. 驚嘆號 驚嘆號

No matter the reason why they attack this website, they are simply wrong. To attack a website run by some non-profit-making amateurs is not any proof that the hackers are good at programs.

May we all become stronger and take this challenge.

A Watchbus Staff
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-05-09 07:56
引言回覆

TheWatcher,

I don't mean to be nosey, but phpNuke is an Open Source software, so could you please tell us more about the security hole? I'm sure we have enough techies among us who can help troubleshooting this problem. Even we don't have the skill set, we can help looking for the solution.

Anyway, I just think this is the best time for us to fully utilize the member base!!! 眨眼
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共4頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔