WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]Online shopping in taiwan?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 22:27
引言回覆

peen22 寫到:
Omega,

Oh, that's really a good news!
Besides the Disneyland, the French Quater in New Orlean is the place have to go! You can enjoy the jazz and food there!
Just personal suggestion! 哈 哈 哈

Omega, of course I don't mind... 微笑

You can take peen22's words for it!!! The French Quarters is very famous (and don't forget Bourbon St.. try google Mardi Gras Bourbon Street 眨眼 ). Although I haven't been there, I've seen enough TV coverage. 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈

Regarding to the new disneyland, I've not yet heard about it. Let me take a look and see if it's true. 眨眼
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 22:35
引言回覆

peen22 寫到:
Nice to know you have made choice! Your wife loves watches, too? My wife doesn't like it, she thinks it is too expensive! That's true for us, because we have two kids, so we need to save money for like buying a house, car, something like that.

New Orlean is a nice place for vacation, I went there for cruise with my wife! We got a lot of fun there! You should try it! 哈 哈 哈

She doesn't "love" watches if you know what I mean (she doesn't mind either). She's a typical gal who likes shoes and handbags. The reason why she wants to get that watch is b/c she thinks it looks pretty nice and she wants an everyday watch. Right now, she has a Bvlgari Quartz and it's her only watch.

I learned a lot from that "watches and partner (gf/wife)" thread which everyone commented on how they deal with their wife/gf!! Very "inspiring", and I'm trying out some of the "techniques". 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
Omega
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 23:10
引言回覆

Peen22 & flyback --- Thanks guys!! 嘲笑
You are the greatest ! 讚 讚
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-05 01:50
引言回覆

Omega 寫到:
Hi flyback:
Don't mind if I cut in ??
Is there a NEW Disney Land in New Orlean ??
My travel agent told me the new DisneyLand has more fun stuffs than the other two in Florida and California.
Thanks

Hi, I went up to Disney's website but I can't seem to find the new one that you mentioned. Anyway, this is the closest I can come up with:

Disneyland Info
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔