WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]Online shopping in taiwan?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 08:52
引言回覆

Hi
補充一下
我買這之前也搜尋了一下
這支似乎不在日本國內販售
而是銷往中東國家
所以日本販售的網頁有看到"海外逆輸入"(水貨??)
且我拿到表以後,發現日期除了一組英文的Mon,Tue,Wed...
還有另一組阿拉伯文的
不過只要一開始調為英文的就可以了
阿拉伯文只會在換日時短暫出現
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 09:09
引言回覆

Thanks lot! You know I have been to west coast so many times, so I always want to go visiting east coast, like New York, Chicago (I love MJ)..., I have ever been New Orlean, I don't know it belongs to east or south east.
Anyway, if I have chance to go US, I will let you know, thanks lot again!

flyback 寫到:
I'd love to, however, I'm in the East Coast right now. Let me know when you're planning to be there anyway. My uncle's family is over there, and I haven't visited him for a while. Let's see if we can work something out. 眨眼

What I really want to go is the GO owners gathering in LA (organized by thepurists and GO). Don't think I can make it though. 嗚~~
Omega
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 09:16
引言回覆

hsinyic 寫到:
Hi

你要的這支
我是在Yahoo!拍賣買的 3450 nt.
你可搜尋一下天美鐘錶
http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/user/watch4696892?

評價還不錯,反正seiko的水貨還是有一定品質的

你說的應該是這隻吧:
Seiko 5 sports
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 10:31
引言回覆

Thank you all for all the info. I've already told my friend to use pchome. It's 6960 for a pair of men and lady watches. My wife likes the look and she wants to use it as an everyday watch. My only concern is the lady one is 21 jewels and I'm not sure which movement it's using.

Is that right the second set of day is in Arabic letters? I was hoping it's in Japanese or something. 困惑
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 10:37
引言回覆

peen22 寫到:
Thanks lot! You know I have been to west coast so many times, so I always want to go visiting east coast, like New York, Chicago (I love MJ)..., I have ever been New Orlean, I don't know it belongs to east or south east.
Anyway, if I have chance to go US, I will let you know, thanks lot again!

I'm in Boston to be specific, but I used to go to New York a lot.

New Orlean should be considered the South. However, it's a little different than Texas or Alabama type of South. I always want to go there, but haven't had the chance.
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 15:20
引言回覆

Nice to know you have made choice! Your wife loves watches, too? My wife doesn't like it, she thinks it is too expensive! That's true for us, because we have two kids, so we need to save money for like buying a house, car, something like that.

New Orlean is a nice place for vacation, I went there for cruise with my wife! We got a lot of fun there! You should try it! 哈 哈 哈
Omega
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 16:08
引言回覆

Hi flyback:
Don't mind if I cut in ??
Is there a NEW Disney Land in New Orlean ??
My travel agent told me the new DisneyLand has more fun stuffs than the other two in Florida and California.
Thanks
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 16:28
引言回覆

Omega,

Oh, that's really a good news!
Besides the Disneyland, the French Quater in New Orlean is the place have to go! You can enjoy the jazz and food there!
Just personal suggestion! 哈 哈 哈
Omega
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 16:44
引言回覆

Hi Peen22
I would love to try the food and Jazz music too... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 16:55
引言回覆

Omega,

Trust me, you will love it in French Quater! You will enjoy the atmosphere there!

Despite of the strange smell in the street? I guess it is pot (marijuana) 困惑 ! If you been there, don't walk alone in the street in late night time, I don't think it is very safe for you! I heard the police patrol car horned whole night! When I stay in MacDonald for eating my breakfast, the beggar even comes in the restaurant and asks you give him money for his personal some reasons, like he need food or drink...

Anyway, just be careful with your security, then you will have a lot of fun! 哈 哈 哈
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔