不之各位是否認為直得購買??

還是以其價位來說~~

有其他更好的選折呢???

或是其優缺點??
flyback
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-10-25 10:18
引言回覆

If you have that much money to get a type XX, you should also take a look at the Blancpain flyback. The movement is supposed to be better. The brand has been around longer than Breguet, but not as prestigious. However, I think as a Flyback Chrono, Blancpain is better.
Flyback
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-10-26 01:43
引言回覆

I went to a dealer this morning. And oh my lord, the Breguet type XX is really like the A-class in Mercedes. I mean, it's not bad, but comparing to the Classique, it's not even close. And I think the Blancpain Leman flyback is a better watch (a bit more expensive, but a better watch). However, Glashuette Original blew both of those watches away. It's the finish and polishing that makes it stand out. And the Strap is soooooo comfortable. No wonder I read about someone from another forum wants to get that for his IWC. The guy I talked to is very knowledgable and it's his family business. He basically said the German makes better watches, b/c they are so much more anal and want to make everything perfect. They are not as well known, b/c the wars blew everything away. He showed me a Lange, and it was breathtaking. They do have a Breguet Tourbillon there, howeve, and that was a piece of art.

Anyway, this is just my obeservation.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔