WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [請教] Rolex Daytona pull the trigger or not?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
ths911
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-07-01 22:05
引言回覆

Hi guys
about the market price of SS daytona, recently i really saw a lot of SS daytonas displayed in many authorized dealers in taipei. What's really going on now? Rolex finally increases the production of SS daytonas? In addition, i put my name on the wait list of a canadian authorized dealer in May and the sales lady left me a message and saying that she is getting one soon. She told me that i should wait for like one year or so to get a SS daytona in May. Should i be happy and pull the trigger? it is sold at list. 耍酷 耍酷 suggestion needed!!!

many thanks
watchfan
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-07-01 23:02
引言回覆

ths911 寫到:
Hi guys
about the market price of SS daytona, recently i really saw a lot of SS daytonas displayed in many authorized dealers in taipei. What's really going on now? Rolex finally increases the production of SS daytonas? In addition, i put my name on the wait list of a canadian authorized dealer in May and the sales lady left me a message and saying that she is getting one soon. She told me that i should wait for like one year or so to get a SS daytona in May. Should i be happy and pull the trigger? it is sold at list. 耍酷 耍酷 suggestion needed!!!

many thanks

Hi ths911:

Are you saying that you can purchase a brand new SS Daytona by
MRSP (Marketing Retail Selling Price)?

As I said, the price of SS Daytona will crash just right after
the free drop of 16610LV. Then, all the vintage Rolex holders must be cautious.
ths911
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-07-02 16:41
引言回覆

yes the watch will be sold at MSRP 9520 CAD. However, it is kind of usual for people to purchase at MSRP in North America if he or she is willing to wait.
From what u just mentioned, sooner or later people can purchase any sports rolex with discount and people in taiwan can purchase 116520 with NT 230000? that will really stop me from buying the watch in canada coz the gst and pst. what u think?
watchfan
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-07-02 17:06
引言回覆

ths911 寫到:
yes the watch will be sold at MSRP 9520 CAD. However, it is kind of usual for people to purchase at MSRP in North America if he or she is willing to wait.
From what u just mentioned, sooner or later people can purchase any sports rolex with discount and people in taiwan can purchase 116520 with NT 230000? that will really stop me from buying the watch in canada coz the gst and pst. what u think?

Dear ths911:

Your information shall be precious for all of watbus passengers.
Frankly speaking, you can still earn some money if you want to sell
the watch immediately on internet or in Taiwan. Even I predict the price
of SS Daytona will be lowered, I just don't know when it will happen.
ths911
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-07-02 17:37
引言回覆

thanks for your insight watchfan

haha....i will keep the watch. i like this watch at first sight while i was a kid(i dont believe those love at first sight though) 耍酷 耍酷 and it took me years to finally to put my name on the list. making profit by selling it....it just aint me.
watchfan
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-07-02 18:15
引言回覆

ths911 寫到:
thanks for your insight watchfan

haha....i will keep the watch. i like this watch at first sight while i was a kid(i dont believe those love at first sight though) 耍酷 耍酷 and it took me years to finally to put my name on the list. making profit by selling it....it just aint me.

Hi ths911:

May I know how to register for the waiting list?
I thought all I have to do is visit an AD, and tell the salesman
"Hey, please put my name on the SS Daytona waiting list."

In Taiwan, even you are on the waiting list, you still have to pay
premium.
ths911
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-07-03 10:00
引言回覆

yes.
just visit the AD and ask if they have the watch that you are looking for. If not, do they take waiting list? what's the avg waiting period and most importantly, the price!! However, it happened to me one time. After about 2 years of waiting, i called the AD and they told me that 116520 is no longer sold to people on the wait list and it is only sold to valued customer. as you may have read in the TZ, many ADs are using 116520 as a promotion item for their valued customers. In addition, if in the US, you might be able to ask them to send the watch to other states to avoid sales tax. anyway........... good luck!!
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔