DLC on Panerai
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁
發表人 內容
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 10:57
引言回覆

Only if you see the DLCoating in person, you know it is stronger than all. Can you slam your PAM on the table without a ding or a scratch? DLC can...(dude, i start to sound like those infomercials.)

I have gotten the DLC info from Bryan in Tokyo...so please let me know if you are interested in sending yours to get DLC...I am thinking about get my 87 bazel DLC. Perhaps we can get a group discount or something.

Peace

Fred
gerardochen
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 11:17
引言回覆

Can you offer more info?? 眨眼
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 11:28
引言回覆

It's a company in the North Carolina that does the work. Bryan said it will take quite sometime to completed it (his took almost 4 months beause the guy is too busy).
I don't wanna sound like I am promoting something, so please email me if people are interested...
jimmyzfu
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 11:58
引言回覆

Guys, I did a DLC PAM 111 three years ago with same company and it came out very nice. The shade of BLACK is a bit duller than the PVD, however it is much stronger. I recommend going with JACK at IWW for PVD and not DLC, to coat a watch head is about $200 US. First the surface has to been sand blasted then do the coating...anyone interested just email me at jimmyzfu@yahoo.com.

Fred: Don't do your Bezel.......
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 12:06
引言回覆

Hey Jimmy: Bryan did his DLC through Jack...so you don't like DLC when compare to PVD? DLC is tougher than PVD
Pros and Cons?
gerardochen
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 14:39
引言回覆

Sorry 驚嘆號
What's the different between PVD & DLC?? 眼睛轉啊轉
jimmyzfu
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 23:03
引言回覆

PVD and DLC are two different coating process. PVD comes in different colors, even Gold or Pink colors. When I first did my coating I wanted my 111 to look exactly like the original PVD but the DLC came out differently, a bit more dull in shade. The company I did my DLC with is not IWW but a company in NC which specialized in coating process for medicial equipments. Anyway if I have the chance to do this again I will go with Jack from IWW, I saw a few of his works online and it looks very close to the Panerai PVD...

I am PVD crazy....

JF
luchiong
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 23:15
引言回覆

thanks Jimmy~~~
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-05-31 23:48
引言回覆

Mucho Glacias Senor, Jimmy...you from SoCal...so you must know what that means.
Jeff, Shall we DLC?
luchiong
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-06-01 09:34
引言回覆

Fred....... I don't dare to DLC my fiver
maybe we can buy 2 fake 111 and send it to DLC
there won't be any hurt if it screwed......
what say you?
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔