打屁股Ⅲ、Ⅳ
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  下一頁
發表人 內容
cky
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 09:02
引言回覆

不玩錶了?小弟深深覺得機械錶是有生命且兼具美感,若是光看雜誌而不擁有,談何容易?唉!這方寸間的美及活力......(在逛了九二後,又覺無法自拔)
Boris
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 09:06
引言回覆

alan930兄:德國人的反省能力是各種族最強的.1990年我還在德國讀書時,電視上報導德國總統到波蘭訪問,第一件事是到第二次世界大戰遭難的猶太人墳地致意.只見德國總統拿著花圈,雙腳跪倒墳前,那種震撼是我們看多了日本人死不悔改的醜態,所難以承受的.德國人從不忌諱談二次大戰,一談到二次大戰他們就語中滿是歉疚與悔改,這是日本人再進化1000年都無法做到的.
jerrychen
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 09:10
引言回覆

[quote="GUEST"]再加一句:"此處不留爺,自有留爺處==>改玩別的"[/quote]

原想改玩重型機車
一樣年年漲價
且每年稅金嚇人
一個禮拜可能騎不到一次

還是手錶好
可以每天戴
且不必繳貴貴的稅

菜鳥傑
Boris
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 09:16
引言回覆

rolex1978兄:我從1997年就不買新錶了,因我親眼看到台北某大錶店的店經理層級人物,在拿錶給我看時,不小心把一支PP摔倒地上.只見其若無其事的將錶撿起,看看沒有傷痕之後,又擺進櫃子裡.所以您還認為新錶一定沒有受到大力撞擊嗎?
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 12:21
引言回覆

cky 寫到:
Anonymous 寫到:
jerryL 寫到:
除了日系( GS, Credor )外, 德係( sinn, GO....) 和瑞士錶每年漲10%以上似乎已是慣例.................

說得好ㄚ....
全世界這麼有種年年漲價的東西
大概只有手表了

連BENZ BMW這也不會亂漲..(有市場競爭)
瑞士人真是太狠了

為何BENZ,BMW不敢亂漲(其實我覺得該二牌子賣得夠貴了,雖然車商有一堆解釋理由)?因為有LEXUS,INFINITI,LEGEND等在後直追,也因GRAND SEIKO,CREDOR不成氣候,尚不足以威脅到SWISS MADE之霸業,只有任其予取予求,但可幸的是,台灣的進口商不會像中華賓士、汎德,國外漲,他漲;國外不漲,他仍漲

汽車成本遠高出鐘錶
也被世界各國視為國防工業的一環!
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 12:28
引言回覆

GUEST 寫到:
再加一句:"此處不留爺,自有留爺處==>改玩別的"

大哥也不用這樣
貧窮的小弟852現在改買老SEKIO計時和老CITIZEN計時錶
有4隻了^^
沒超過4K的
便宜、耐橾,有特色
符合沒身份地位的偶 ㄏㄏㄏ
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 12:31
引言回覆

cky 寫到:
不玩錶了?小弟深深覺得機械錶是有生命且兼具美感,若是光看雜誌而不擁有,談何容易?唉!這方寸間的美及活力......(在逛了九二後,又覺無法自拔)

小弟記得
愛和佔有是不一樣的 ㄏㄏㄏ
讓錶店繼續擁有它吧!
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 12:37
引言回覆

alan930 寫到:
嗯..... 我刻板印象裡.....
講德文、俄文的人啊....
都是黃鼠狼耶....... 害羞

德國是精密機械
如果掌握在狂人手中
是全世界的災難
當年殺猶太人
宛如工廠中的作業流程
除了德國人
沒人做得到。
cky
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 12:39
引言回覆

小弟覺得:是否給台灣的鐘錶進口商一點小小肯定,至少我們購買的價格可與國外想近,有的甚至更便宜些,不像買雙B車,十足被總代理當大頭,在德國,全新E-240才相當於新台幣一百多萬,但台灣呢?(似乎有些離題了)
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-02-22 12:48
引言回覆

Rolex 1978> A Lange & Soehne is comparable, if not better, than PP. GO is right behind it. I think there are a few reasons why GO is not as well known as AP, VC and Breguet.
1) History.
2) Lack of products, especially complicated watches.
3) Name recognition.

Honestly, I hope GO won't start making money grabbing entry level stuff.

As for the reasons for the price increases, here's my few thoughts:

1) The demand is there. More and more people are looking for mechanical pieces. Even the economy is not as good as the 90's, a lof of people are still wealthy. I bet some of them are not investing as much and willing to buy a few nice watches instead.

2) It's a luxury and it's hard to put a price tag on it. 852 doesn't like watch companies making cheap entry models and cheat off buyers. However, this is the winning formular for many companies and it may be critical for some to survive. If company "A" makes great repeater watches, it's only logical from a business point of view to make some entry level watches and make a whole Royal deal about it. Also, I think young people are much more willing to spend money on luxury items which "helps" a lot.

3) Watch companies are just like any other industry, they have to be responsible to their shareholders. So obviously, they don't care how the collectors or WIS think. We are only contributing a fraction to their revenue, so why should they be considerate to us? If most buyers are half as knowledgeable than the watchbusers, then most companies will be gone within 5 years.

This is one of the reasons I started looking at smaller companies and independent watchmakers. At least they can be as creative as they want to be.

4) If you are working for a reputable watch company as a marketing director, and you see others are raising the price, do you want to be view as the "best value provider"? Again, we are talking about a luxury item, and best value doesn't not go along with that. Anyone who has studied the game theory would follow suit. The question is, when will this stop?
從之前的文章開始顯示:
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  下一頁
2頁(共8頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔