WatchBus ¤â¿ö°Q½×°Ï :: Æ[¬Ý¤å³¹ - [¤À¨É]2010 BaselWorld Rolex¤­¤j«v°Ý»P¦Ñ¹DªL¤ß±o³ø§i
¶}·s¥DÃD ¦^ÂФ峹 Share
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
cwlan
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2010-03-20 20:28
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

2010 Basel Booth Babes th_070_goodjob

Tag Heuer¬ü¤k

Rolex¬ü¤k

Elle Time¬ü¤k

cwlan ¦b ¬P´Á¤é 2010-03-21 06:27 §@¤F²Ä 1 ¦¸­×§ï
cwlan
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2010-03-20 20:51
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦Ñ¹DªL¤§Ãö©óTudor ­A»Å
Âà¦Û
http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=4999347&rid=0
25¼Ó¦³¤¤¤å½Ķ
http://www.timestation.cn/thread-18565-1-1.html

FROM BASEL, my meeting with Tudor

Hi All;

My meeting with Davide, the head of Tudor, was fruitful & really interesting. Here are some of the points we covered.

1. The watch will be available from June onwards

2 UK will start to get Tudor probably early next year; there are plans to reintroduce it in the US but they are not firmed up, yet.

3 The fabric strap is NOT a NATO strap, it is of a unique design; so far only used by Tudor; they suggest that the changing of straps is done by a dealer, due to the fact that there are no spring bar holes in the case. The reason for the unusual strap construction is that they do not want the watch moving around on your wrist, which can happen with the classic NATO band.

4 Interestingly, at a time when Rolex are going over to right angle corners on their lugs, Tudor will be sticking with the classic polished bevel on the corner. You can see them perfectly on the image below.

5 Also visible in the image above are the black enamel tips to the pushers & to the crown, which also features a representation of the Tudor shield logo.

6 The movement is the ETA 2892 with a DD 2054 module; this was chosen over the much cheaper solutions because Tudor wanted to retain the classic 45 minute counter of the original, the setup used is similar to that used in several AP Royal Oak Offshore models, which are at a rather higher price point.

7 The strap is woven in Switzerland from a much softer fabric than used in the classic NATO bands and the three colours of Black, Grey & Orange reflect the three colours used on the dial.

8 There will be no cyclops on this watch or on any subsequent Tudor models, they are trying to move away from being Rolex 'clones'.

9 The watch is assembled in the same factory as Rolex by Rolex employees & the construction standards & QC are exactly the same.

10 The indices are different from the original, where they were printed onto the dial; here they are applied metal indices which are then filled with Luminova & even the Tudor shield at 12 is luminous.

11 Tudor do not plan to restrict production of this watch, if you want one & live in a country where it is sold, then you should be able to get one. They have contracted for 'Tens of thousands' of movements to be delivered in the next year.

12 Rolex have only one store in the world, Chronotime in Geneva; in August this year the store will have the world's first Tudor boutique, which will be rolled out throughout Rolex agents in the future.

13 By the way, I saw 3 Rolex/Tudor guys wearing the watch (of which there are around a dozen examples currently existing) and all of them had it on the fabric strap.

14 As a first for a watch from the Rolex group, the sapphire crystal has an anti reflective coating on the underside of the glass.

I hope that this helps, if you have any questions that you would like answered, let me know & I will do my best to put them to the company during the next day or so.
cwlan
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é 2010-03-21 20:21
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¹DªL­ô¤S¨Ó¤F ­A»Å
More from Basel

Hi All;

I forgot to mention that Rolex confirmed with me that the 36mm DD/DJ will remain in the line for the foreseeable future; the interesting thing is that they are now being bought as much by women as by men, at least in Europe.

The other big change has been the visibility of Rolex at the show; if you have ever been here as a visitor, you know how hard it is to get into the Rolex stand, even if all you wanted was a catalogue. Now they have a stand at the side of the booth where nice young ladies hand out catalogues in nice big Rolex carrier bags and it looks like every third person at the show has one. So suddenly Rolex looks like the most popular brand at the show.

­ì¤å:
http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&th=1448348&start=0&rid=94388
weya
ªì¯Å·|­û
ªì¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é 2010-03-21 22:18
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤£ª¾¹D·s´Ú 116610 ©M 116610LV ªº¦rÀY¬O ? ©Î¬O¶Ã¼Æ ?
white
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2010-03-22 15:03
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

V¦rÀY¤§«áÀ³¸Ó¬OC³á
PARBI
¤¤¯Å·|­û
¤¤¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2010-03-22 16:36
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

cwlan ¼g¨ì:
rons ¼g¨ì:
3. ¬O§_©Ò¦³ªº¼ç¤ô´Ú¦¡ªºªí´ß©Mªí±a²Õ¦X°t¥ó³£ªö¥Î904L¤£ù׿ûÁÙ¬O¦³¤@¨Ç¦a¤è¥Î316L¤£ù׿û¡H

¤ð±e¸mºÃ¡A ©Ò¦³±a¦³·sªí¦©ªº³Ò¤O¤h¹B°Êªí´Ú§¹¥þ¨Ï¥Î904L¿û Æg ¡CµL»Ý¶i¤@¨B¸Ô²Ó»¡©ú¡A¥Ø«e «Ü©ú½Tªº¬O¨S¦³ªö¥Î·sªí¦©ªº¹B°Ê/¼ç¤ô´Ú¦¡¨S¦³§¹¥þ¨Ï¥Î904L¿û¡C Äê

¨º»ò¥u¦³116600&116610LN¬O§¹¥þ¨Ï¥Î904L¿û th_007_
¦Ó16600&16610µ¥¤£¬O§¹¥þ¨Ï¥Î904L¿ûÁÙ¬O¦³¤@¨Ç¦a¤è¥Î316L¤£ù׿û th_030_
§Ú³QÄF¤F¶Ü? th_045_

¦³«C¤~´±¤jÁn ¦³904L¤~´±¤jÁn «¢ «¢ «¢ «¢ «¢ «¢ «¢ «¢ «¢

¨º»ò¢°¢°¢µ¢¶¢°¢¯¢Ú¢Ü¡H¡H¡H
cwlan
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2010-03-22 16:49
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

PARBI ¼g¨ì:
cwlan ¼g¨ì:
rons ¼g¨ì:
3. ¬O§_©Ò¦³ªº¼ç¤ô´Ú¦¡ªºªí´ß©Mªí±a²Õ¦X°t¥ó³£ªö¥Î904L¤£ù׿ûÁÙ¬O¦³¤@¨Ç¦a¤è¥Î316L¤£ù׿û¡H

¤ð±e¸mºÃ¡A ©Ò¦³±a¦³·sªí¦©ªº³Ò¤O¤h¹B°Êªí´Ú§¹¥þ¨Ï¥Î904L¿û Æg ¡CµL»Ý¶i¤@¨B¸Ô²Ó»¡©ú¡A¥Ø«e «Ü©ú½Tªº¬O¨S¦³ªö¥Î·sªí¦©ªº¹B°Ê/¼ç¤ô´Ú¦¡¨S¦³§¹¥þ¨Ï¥Î904L¿û¡C Äê

§Ú³QÄF¤F¶Ü? th_045_

¬O904L ­A»Å

3. On the sport divers is 904L steel used in all the case and bracelet components or are some 316L?

As a rule of thumb, all Rolex sport watches which have the new clasp are constructed entirely of 904L. No further elaboration was given, but it is now clear that sport/divers which do NOT have the new solid construction clasp are NOT entirely comprised of 904L components.
PARBI
¤¤¯Å·|­û
¤¤¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2010-03-22 16:57
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

cwlan ¼g¨ì:
PARBI ¼g¨ì:
cwlan ¼g¨ì:
rons ¼g¨ì:

§Ú³QÄF¤F¶Ü? th_045_

¬O904L ­A»Å

3. On the sport divers is 904L steel used in all the case and bracelet components or are some 316L?

As a rule of thumb, all Rolex sport watches which have the new clasp are constructed entirely of 904L. No further elaboration was given, but it is now clear that sport/divers which do NOT have the new solid construction clasp are NOT entirely comprised of 904L components.

·PÁ¡I¡I¡I ¼J¯º
cwlan
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G 2010-03-23 08:02
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦Ñ¹DªL¤S¨Ó°Õ «¢ «¢ «¢
http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5002759&rid=15

Hi All;

The new Submariner should do pretty well for Rolex, the new Explorer, not so well; but what we as watchnuts probably don't realise is that both of these watch, although iconic Rolex models, are pretty much niche models for Rolex.

The volume models are the Datejusts for men and, especially, for women; and the new 31mm version will without doubt become the major seller, leaving the current 26mm in its wake.

For the second year Rolex are featuring the floral dials on the lady's watches, which have proved to be very popular with women, softening the masculine look of the basic watch. The flowers are not applied to the dial, rather they are 'grown' on the dial itself by a process of electro deposition. A polymer mask is applied to the blank dial & the required image is cut from the mask exposing the dial surface. The dial is then placed in a bath of electrically charged copper solution & a reverse charge is applied to the dial and thus the copper is drawn from the solution molecule by molecule to deposit itself upon the dial. When the required thickness is achieved, the dial is removed from the bath & printed and finished in the normal manner.

Obviously I am never going to buy one of these (my wife doesn't like Rolex watches) but actually wanting to buy a watch has never prevented me from liking one, so I can tell you that my favourite version is the Everose one with the brown dial shown in the first image. I particularly love the Roman 6 with diamonds, it is a quite subtle touch.

Here is their press release & technical specification.

ETERNAL LIGHTNESS OF THE PRESENT

Fresh, refined and elegant. Fitting descriptions of the gracefully feminine new Rolesor models in the Oyster Perpetual Datejust Lady 31 mm collection.

An ode to passion and sensuality, these delicate gems for daily wear are an invitation to share in their carefree youthfulness. They celebrate with brio the marriage of their materials ¡X precious stones, 18 ct gold and 904L steel ¡X and colours.

Wide range of dials
These new Lady 31 mm models in yellow, white and Everose Rolesor are available with a wide range of dials and decors. The floral motifs on the dark rhodium, and champagne and pink dials are produced using an electroforming technique, a very subtle deposition of material that reproduces the design with extreme precision. These visually attractive motifs give pleasing volume to the dial.

Fluted and gem-set bezels
The Oyster Perpetual Datejust Lady 31mmis available with either a fluted bezel or domed bezel set with 24 or 46 brilliants, reflecting the slightly rebellious and mischievous side of the pieces with a hint of intrigue.

Gem-set 6 o¡¦clock hour marker
The gem-set Roman numeral hour marker at 6 o¡¦clock adds a fascinating, singular touch to a watch that makes every minute an escape from time.
The timeless lightness of this Lady 31 mm should not obscure the extreme precision of its mechanical self-winding movement with a Perpetual rotor.
The lady can thus return at any time to the world of the present and live the moment to the fullest.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
REFERENCE (CASE / BRACELET): 178341 / 72161
Case
Diameter: 31 mm
Material: Everose Rolesor
Bezel: domed, set with 24 brilliants
Winding crown: Twinlock
Crystal: sapphire, Cyclops lens with anti-reflective coating
Waterproofness: 100 m (330 ft)

Movement
Calibre: 2235
Self-winding: Perpetual rotor
Date: instantaneous change and rapid setting
Oscillator: frequency: 4 Hz (28,800 beats/hour) hairspring with Breguet overcoil
Precision: COSC-certified chronometer
Power reserve: ~48 hours
Dial chocolate, Roman numerals, gem-set Roman numeral at 6 o¡¦clock

Bracelet
Material: Everose Rolesor
Type: Oyster
Clasp: Oysterclasp with Easylink comfort extension link
Other dials
Purple, Roman numerals, gem-set Roman numeral at 6 o¡¦clock
White mother-of-pearl, Roman numerals, gem-set Roman numeral at 6 o¡¦clock
White mother-of-pearl, Maxi Roman numerals
Pink, electroformed tone-on-tone floral motifs, Arabic numeral at 6 o¡¦clock
al
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G 2010-03-23 22:34
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

cwlan ¼g¨ì:
cwlan ¼g¨ì:
³o¸Ìªº7¼Ó¦³ÁcÅ餤¤åª©,12¼Ó¦³Â²Å餤¤åª© ¤u§@¤¤
http://www.timestation.cn/thread-18565-1-1.html

2. Will the DJ I continue or will it be discontinued in favor of the DJ II?
The Datejust II is doing very, very well for Rolex. However, Rolex feels that the oversized watch trend is reversing a bit. In this economy, people with money don't want to draw attention. Wearing an oversized hockey puck draws unwanted attention. The DJ I line isn't going away.

­ì¤åÂà¦Û
http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/rolex-discussion-forum/38103-basel-answers-your-questions-my-meeting-rolex.html

al ¼g¨ì:
¥H«á36mmªºdatejust·|¤£·|¨ú®ø°Ú?
¥¦¥i¬O§Úªº¤U¤@­Ó¥Ø¼Ð°Ú!

½Ð©ñ¤ß¥Ø«e¤£·|°± ­A»Å
¤F¸Ñ¤F,
ÁקK©]ªø¹Ú¦h,
«e¤Ñ¬½¬½¤J¤â¤F!
®`²Û ®`²Û ®`²Û
±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:
²Ä4­¶(¦@6­¶)
«e©¹:

±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹