前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  下一頁
發表人 內容
Irving
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 17:22
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
It took me some courage to respond to this thread and I want to say, I HAVE NO INTENTION TO START ANOTHER FIGHT HERE.

Anyway, I think someone mentioned it here that Rolex is the only brand has the most knowledgeable and the most shallow owners. I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't mind running into people who wear the same watch as mine. And I'll be honored to run into owners like BB, 852 and TED. However, I do mind running into those shallow owners who only want to show off their wealth or pretending that they are wealthy. I know it's none of my business, but unfortunately, I can't help but feeling it this way. So that's the major turn off for me.

Another thing is, I'm not a big fan of sports watches, and I enjoy looking at the movement, studying the complications and appreciating the fine craftmanship that each master watchmaker brings to the table. I, personally, don't feel that Rolex is comparable to other more "dressy" watch brands in this regard. However, this is comparing apples to oranges. Rolex is more durable and easier to service and it's probably more useful.

At the end this is all depends on what you are looking for.

My biggest problem is that I have a big mouth and I don't know how to keep it shut, so please excuse me. 害羞 害羞 害羞

To Flyback 哈 哈 哈

I argee your point of view
眼睛轉啊轉
rolex1016
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 19:49
引言回覆

這些都是你個人的片面之詞而已
水鬼有十幾種並不是黑框的就都是一樣
你有看過rolex explorer 1016嗎
有看過daytona 6263嗎
小弟我也喜歡pp等其他名錶
但我只戴rolex 金色字樣的explorer 1016
也根本從未在路上看過此錶或撞錶過
所以你的言論小弟我無法茍同
能夠遇到跟自己戴一樣
喜歡同隻錶是多麼快樂的事啊 害羞

wy02 寫到:
小弟常常會有去買一枝Rolex 的想法. BB兄, LKK先輩說過的Rolex 的優點, 小弟都贊同, 使小弟冷靜下來的理由, 只有一個: Rolex 太容易撞錶.

班上有鬼老同學戴 Rolex Sub; 前幾天去辦事也碰到個戴 Rolex Sub的中東人(I guess it's a fake, 小弟不敢太接近觀察, 怕被打 害羞 ). 想一想, 在阿根廷, 巴西, 美國, 墨西哥, 希臘, 西班牙, 印尼, 中國.... 每天有數十萬的人欣賞著他們的Rolex , 數百萬的人計畫著要買一枝Rolex...... 小弟的心就涼了一半.... 8O 8O 8O

小弟個人覺得, 和別人撞衫, 撞錶, 都不是什麼令人愉快的感覺...

Of course, 我知道, 我失去了很多戴好錶的機會.... 難過 難過 難過 難過
(也省了不少錢... 非常高興 )
LAI
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 20:25
引言回覆

I am not agree Rolex 太容易撞錶.

Compare with swatch, Casio, sekio . These brands must more people wear on it.

Of course good watch must many people want to buy it. Actually the situation of 撞錶 compare with 撞衫 is better. If you discover someone wear same watch watch next to you. You no need to show your watch to him together.

Even different people have different styles, wear the same thing doesn;t mean can get same result. Like many ladies who like wear the LV handbags everywhere, you belive they all can wear pretty?

Nowadays famous brands must many people like it, like car, bag , Uni etc,,
not only watch!

If you dont; want any 撞! The best is You create your own!...
liawgh
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 20:54
引言回覆

我不買勞力士的理由

1.太粗曠.不適合我
我比較喜歡古典的皮帶表.所以蠔式表較不考慮

2.無透明錶背
買錶除了要戴.對我而言還有欣賞用途.所以也不考慮.
如果只是要準的話.我買SEIKO就很準了

3.有點貴
其實說買不起勞力士也不對.. 畢竟勞力士的價格在表界來說並非最高
只是以相同工藝來說.. 我想還有更適合我的選擇
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 22:46
引言回覆

Actually, when I was younger I didn't think as hard and actually thought of getting a Rolex (because it only seems logical then). However, I only knew a few brands then.

As I stated earlier, it's not just the feeling. I like watches with complications. liawgh summed it up in a more tangible way. Sapphire back is pretty important to me too. When I'm stressed out or bored at work, I take the watch off and flip around. Also, if I had to pay so much, I'd rather have something more dressy. These are also attributes that Rolex can provide me.

I think this is a very unique hobby, so everyone is going to have its own unique taste. And the most interesting part is, more $$ doesn't equal to more accuracy. Everyone is going to feel differently and there's nothing wrong about that.

SO >> Sorry, I don't particularly like Mercedes Benz either. Or put it this way, if I can get a car for fun, then I wouldn't get a Mercedes.

I used to compare watches to cars, but then I realize it's not a very fair comparison. I'd have a very hard time if I have to live without a car, so I'd like to get a durable and practical car (yes, a Rolex of car instead of a Rosdenton of car 眨眼 ). Plus, when we buy a car, it comes with parking, insurance, license, registration, and all sort of pain. Don't get me wrong, I've been in love with cars since I was in elementary school, but It's just not the same kind of affection.
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 22:50
引言回覆

<<什麼理由? 拜託成熟點好嗎•>>

Sorry... that's how I feel about it...

<<(你可能還是小朋友吧?)>>

check this out... 害羞

http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&search_author=wy02

<<這些都是你個人的片面之詞而已 水鬼有十幾種並不是黑框的就都是一樣
你有看過rolex explorer 1016嗎 有看過daytona 6263嗎
小弟我也喜歡pp等其他名錶 但我只戴rolex 金色字樣的explorer 1016
也根本從未在路上看過此錶或撞錶過 所以你的言論小弟我無法茍同
能夠遇到跟自己戴一樣 喜歡同隻錶是多麼快樂的事啊>>

都已經說了, 這只是小弟個人意見, 個人經驗... 害羞
小弟個人生活的經驗, 應該和rolex1016兄您的生活經驗是不一樣的. 非常高興

小弟是錶界肉呆, 菜鳥... 害羞 對台灣前輩們都戴什麼, 小弟是一點概念都沒有..... 害羞 害羞 害羞
fuyiwen
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 22:56
引言回覆

小弟我只有1支Zenith,and 1支Seiko.
想買下1支表.可惜太座大大遲遲不肯點頭.
Rolex一直不列入考慮的重大原因是,
我真的不喜歡它.
這應該是很多人下手買表的次要因素,
當然主要因素是,
我真的好喜歡好喜歡它.
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 23:54
引言回覆

<
I am not agree Rolex 太容易撞錶.

Compare with swatch, Casio, sekio . These brands must more people wear on it.

Of course good watch must many people want to buy it. Actually the situation of 撞錶 compare with 撞衫 is better. If you discover someone wear same watch watch next to you. You no need to show your watch to him together.

Even different people have different styles, wear the same thing doesn;t mean can get same result. Like many ladies who like wear the LV handbags everywhere, you belive they all can wear pretty?

Nowadays famous brands must many people like it, like car, bag , Uni etc,,
not only watch!

If you dont; want any 撞! The best is You create your own!...>>

Hi LAI兄,

小弟是菜鳥肉呆, (目前)只戴(的起) Sinn 和Tutima. 小弟處沒有 sinn 的代理, 也沒有Tutima 的代理 (在可預見的未來應該也不會有. 也許是抱怨市場太小... 眼睛轉啊轉 )....... so there is no need for me to create my own watch..... 眨眼

將來...., 小弟覺得, 獨立製錶師 (如Dirk Dornblueth, Papageno兄有一隻)的作品, 是很棒的選擇. 非常高興 非常高興 非常高興

LAI兄, 您可能誤會小弟的原意了. 小弟想說的是, 我不會去買數十萬人已經有的錶. 小弟辭不達意處, 您要原諒... 害羞 害羞 害羞

Thanks again for your kind reply. 非常高興
visiorss
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-14 01:39
引言回覆

To Wy02, not everyone has the same test, so don't treat it serious. This is a watcher lover's public forum,everyone's unique opinion is welcome here. last year I had a chance to bought a watch for myself, there were 2 choice in my mind, they were GS and Rolex . Rolex is really a stunning beauty, but it's not in my cup of tea. I bought a GS and I really like it. althought no one can understand why a seiko cost so much; but what touch my heart is the spirit behind movement.
nothing pesonal and no offense to Rolex fan, respect is the only way to keep this forum growing . different voice can expand our collecting experience. A rose by anyother name still smell, a good watch doesn't need to be famous by degrade other watches. by the way,there is a Sinn Ezm3 ticking on my wrist, u r not alone.
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-02-14 08:27
引言回覆

其實不管那個牌子
不差你一個
多你一個也無妨
就像樓上仁兄說的
買你自己最愛的
錶是自己欣賞的
自己爽最要緊