前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
發表人 內容
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2009-08-14 01:53
引言回覆

Physician 寫到:
jdm_z33 寫到:
小弟也很愛JLC的機芯, 所以我第一支沛就是有JLC 897 的184...到現在都還很穩定, 且機芯做工真的很漂亮...就像樓主說的, 要耐超, 要保值, 就不要買這支, 不過不代表這品牌不做好錶, 只是在亞洲地區的知名度較低罷了 (亞洲人就只懂那幾種, Rolex, Omgea, 了不起一點的會聽過百達翡麗, 或是A.Lange...etc.) 我認為這是一個很可悲的想法...很多人玩錶根本就是被錶玩, 其實每個品牌都只自己的特點...我們要學著去欣賞...

玩錶如果只有2P1R未免太過單調
無奈大多數人的口袋只負擔得起1P(Panerai)1R
又不想走太多冤枉路
偏偏這兩個品牌保值能力好
許多剛入門高價錶的錶友都被推薦入手這兩個品牌
以致於JLC,AP,Breguet,IWC....有些被冷落

很多新手上巴士會請教諸位前輩某某款是否值得買
但太多前輩的意見都集中在二手保值性上面
於是造成所有的建議不是勞就是沛
自己本來想買的錶款反而成為第二選擇
勉強買了一只大家都喜歡的錶
等到熱潮退去
那隻錶終將面臨被封存或拍賣的命運
對她的感情又有多少呢

有位瑞士朋友告知,瑞士境內,JLC 品牌其實很受歡迎,因為 C/P 值高。小弟法國友人也認為 JLC(reverso)、 Cartier 是品味「象徵」。
只能說亞洲歐洲大不同。 眨眼

終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2009-12-12 21:01
引言回覆

孤獨才能脫世俗阿. JLC有它自有的味道.買過摸過玩過就會知道.
現在只恨太晚接觸. 以前更便宜阿.....現在還有6折的現金價嗎?! 眼睛轉啊轉

JLC要改的是MODEL的行銷和編號.

每個款式都都數字一大串,天阿,光記就頭痛了....

一般牌子都3碼,4碼,等編號.

JLC要6,7碼. 眼睛轉啊轉
tedwtwang
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2009-12-12 23:09
引言回覆

JLC,真的很讚.可能就是不流行,但經典
Vipbig
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2010-01-05 16:06
引言回覆

Some people ask this question about the comparison between JLC , VC , PP and A Lange.

Some feedback from some watch lovers on timezone and I think it's quite fair comments for your reference.

My point is Jaeger-LeCoultre has a great balance of quality, hand finishing, aesthetics, and innovative technology at a competitive PRICE . I think anyone on the forum would agree with me that for what you pay, you get a level of quality, exclusivity and innovation that can't be matched by any other brand.

Just my two cents, I think JLC comes very close to VC, PP and Lange etc. but at a very reasonable price.

VC, PP amd Lange may carry more prestigious status as perceived by some people. But, JLC is also very exclusive too! It is not an average watch company that try to catch a lot of attention by making its watches in gold and/or diamonds etc. JLC is a true Manufacture of very fine watch and well-respected in the watch industry for its craftsmanship and innovations.

Patek has used the same movements in their watches for years - sometimes decades - and has brought each to an ultimate hand-finish. Even the undersides of the plates, bridges and wheels are perfectly finished, in places only a watchmaker would see during a total disassembly.
JLC is committed to creating a minimum of 3 to 4 new movements each and every year, and the finishing is superb; but Patek's are finished to the nth degree, even earning the Poincoin de Geneve on every watch (through this year, anyway, after which they've elected to no longer be a part of the program).

Bottom line: I'd rate the difference in finish between the two at about 5%, although there is absolutely no effect on performance.

As for Lange: I'd call it even, with the two brands having different finishing philosophies, reflecting their different countries of origin.
derusch
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2010-01-05 17:36
引言回覆

That is a fair comment
Orisbc4
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2010-01-05 20:50
引言回覆

其实小弟有个想法,就是喜欢就不要去管别人的想法,就像小弟不算机芯玩家,但是还是记得第一次翻开JLC Master Control 那赤裸的背面,被他那所谓的手工吸引。到现在还是影像深刻。当然有竞争就有比较,所以不用去理会外面市场竞争的比较手法,若是觉得感觉对了,就不要回头给他败下去(小弟的愚见)

紧酸 裝白ㄘ 裝白ㄘ
BarryHo
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2010-01-19 03:09
引言回覆

Reverso...永不失真的經典
8頁(共8頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章