開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
tango
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-03-01 22:28
引言回覆

Dear All,
has anyone ever bought a new GO from HK?
I am from hk and planning to buy a panomatic lunar SS, there are only a few dealer shops available here and i would like to get comment from you guys, the key point is: how is the discount?
Thanks a lot!

大大們可否提供香港GO代理之一般折扣.........是否和台灣差不多i.e.六五折?
萬分多謝!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-03-02 00:34
引言回覆

As far as I know, there's only 1 official dealer in HK, and everyone gets theirs from this dealer.

I think you can expect a 30% off. However, the list prices are not the same in different territory, so you better check the final price.
tango
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-03-02 10:52
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
As far as I know, there's only 1 official dealer in HK, and everyone gets theirs from this dealer.

I think you can expect a 30% off. However, the list prices are not the same in different territory, so you better check the final price.

Thank you Mr. Flyback!
actually i got 3 dealers(or retailers) from the official web site(still very rare compare to other brands), and theirs prices are consistent, anyway thanks so much for the tips about the discount. 眨眼
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-03-06 17:46
引言回覆

Hi Tango,

I didn't realize they just added Carlson and The Hour Glass. Anyway, good luck in getting the best price. Please share pictures after getting the watch!!! 裝白ㄘ

Also, I'm just wondering, are they offering more than 30% now?
tango
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-03-06 19:16
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
Hi Tango,

I didn't realize they just added Carlson and The Hour Glass. Anyway, good luck in getting the best price. Please share pictures after getting the watch!!! 裝白ㄘ

Also, I'm just wondering, are they offering more than 30% now?

i once visited Elegant and they could offer me only 25% off(HK$52k+)..........so disappointed, i will check other two later see if i could get a better discount.
previously i read people from taiwan they usually said 35% is a normal discount but looks hk is not getting any better........
thanks and sure i will post if i got it later. but if i couldnt get a discount of 35% its not likely i will buy it.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔