WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [分享]原來神探李昌鈺博士戴 Rolex. 還有......
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-01-01 10:19
引言回覆

神探李昌鈺博士戴 Rolex,從圖看來,應該是Rolex datejust(從表的鏡面反光跟李博士在此相片的年齡來推斷,應該是1601 而不是后來的 16013), 半金,五珠鏈。李博士的刑事堅查工作,常要東奔西跑,比手劃腳,爬高爬低,攀山越嶺,任勞任怨,選擇了Rolex,也算是Rolex 攻多一城.....

另外,美國頭號敵人,賓拉登(Osama Bin Ladin) 戴Timex, Timex 乃是美國品牌,跟美國作對,竟然戴美國表? 哈 哈 哈

我在想,臺灣總統陳水扁戴什么表啊?

不過,臺灣外長陳唐山戴什么表啊?.....嗯,不知道.....應該是LP (Low Price) 表吧 !! 哈 哈 哈

watchfreak 在 星期六 2005-01-01 13:23 作了第 1 次修改
Etacaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-01-01 13:10
引言回覆

watchfreak 寫到:

Bin Ladin was trained by CIA many years ago. His Timex was a gift from CIA! 哈 哈 哈
more
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-01-01 17:10
引言回覆

Etacaa 寫到:
watchfreak 寫到:

Bin Ladin was trained by CIA many years ago. His Timex was a gift from CIA! 哈 哈 哈

Funny story... 哈 哈 哈
SweetChou
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-01-01 22:34
引言回覆

Osama Bin Ladin is the most wanted criminal in the world 耍酷
Etacaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-01-02 03:11
引言回覆

When Bin Ladin was trained by CIA to fight off the Russian influence in the Mid East, CIA was worried that Bin Ladin might turn his head and go against the US. So, CIA implanted a small bomb inside Timex and gave the watch to Bid Ladin as a gift of the appreciation from the US president George Bush (old Bush). The remote control was implanted inside another Timex and kept in a bullet-proof suitcase in the White House.

Year later, the young George W Bush was elected as the US president. The Bush family got together in the David Camp to celebrate their kingkom. The old Bush called the young Bush into a secret room. The old Bush told the young Bush: "Son, I am so proud of you. Now, I want to give you a gift. It will bring great glory to you and the Bush family." Then, the old Bush carefully opened up the suitcase and gave the romote-control watch to the young Bush.

The young Bush looked at the Timex and said: "You, old bastard! I thought you would give me a Patek or at least a Rolex. You gave me a Timex!!". The young Bush angerly threw the watch out of the window and into the lake at the David Camp before the old Bush explained the importance of the watch.

That's why the young Bush always hided inside the David Camp whenever Bin Laden treatened to attack the US. He was looking for his Timex in the lake!!
elprimero99
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-01-02 03:49
引言回覆

今天去看國家寶藏.凱吉也是戴勞力士.好像是16610 耍酷
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-01-02 21:23
引言回覆

Etacaa 寫到:
When Bin Ladin was trained by CIA to fight off the Russian influence in the Mid East, CIA was worried that Bin Ladin might turn his head and go against the US. So, CIA implanted a small bomb inside Timex and gave the watch to Bid Ladin as a gift of the appreciation from the US president George Bush (old Bush). The remote control was implanted inside another Timex and kept in a bullet-proof suitcase in the White House.

Year later, the young George W Bush was elected as the US president. The Bush family got together in the David Camp to celebrate their kingkom. The old Bush called the young Bush into a secret room. The old Bush told the young Bush: "Son, I am so proud of you. Now, I want to give you a gift. It will bring great glory to you and the Bush family." Then, the old Bush carefully opened up the suitcase and gave the romote-control watch to the young Bush.

The young Bush looked at the Timex and said: "You, old bastard! I thought you would give me a Patek or at least a Rolex. You gave me a Timex!!". The young Bush angerly threw the watch out of the window and into the lake at the David Camp before the old Bush explained the importance of the watch.

That's why the young Bush always hided inside the David Camp whenever Bin Laden treatened to attack the US. He was looking for his Timex in the lake!!

Funny story.... Thanks.
rolex1016
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-01-02 22:27
引言回覆

有放大鏡因該是
還拿去借100元
哈 哈 哈
elprimero99 寫到:
今天去看國家寶藏.凱吉也是戴勞力士.好像是16610 耍酷
JJ