哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
那就恭喜你找到你喜歡的錶囉
希望你好好享受高人一等的感覺吧
danielc
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-10-14 00:57
引言回覆

pls dun get me wrong, i never think ROLEX is 高人一等! thats silly....
but its true that i found myself a nice watch that i really appreciate, its an answer to what i'm after.
maybe theres something u just dun understand, ROLEX is a good allrounder that many others just can't compare.........like VC......
by the way, hope u can be careful w/ ur VC, dun take it for dive or so............ 眨眼
roleks
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-10-14 01:24
引言回覆

是很聳...但是...每個人都認識它 裝白ㄘ
albert weng
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-10-15 00:18
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
Etacaa,

I haven't heard people mentioning Michael Porter for a long time. Have you talked to him personally? 微笑

I used to compare watches to automobiles. However, I've come to realize it doesn't always work that way. The automobile industry is a total different animal. Also, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So when you think of it as a G class, some people may look at it with lessor respect. I personally feel that we should stay away from that comparison.

One way or the other, Rolex did a great job in its market positioning, and they can just ride on it. From a business point of view, I think they are admirable. I simply admire the founder's wisdom--from finding its own market segment to simply just picking the right name. He did pretty much everything right, everything a b-school professor can dream of. And that was around 80 years ago.

As a collector, however, I'm afraid it doesn't fit into my own philosophy. It is no doubt very accurate and durable. It sure holds a great resale value. It's certainly easier to repair and to service. And it's recognizable. However, I am a very strange man and it doesn't really interest me. What can I do? 困惑

Anyway, I'm sure I represent the minority here, but it's sure interesting to know what everyone else thinks.

my 2 cents.

Flyback,

After read your post and Etcca's word by word, I feel like I should go back to college and re-take Marketing 120 again. oh man I hate marketing!!! But I agree with your point.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-10-15 01:39
引言回覆

danielc, hsiehhsiuchi was talking about 勞斯單頓 (Rosdenton).. not 江詩丹頓 (VC)...... BIG.. no, HUGE difference. 嘲笑 just teasing.....

thanks albert weng.... I'm definitely the minority here. 眨眼
win95
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-10-15 10:14
引言回覆

江詩丹頓 不是 勞斯丹頓
但是江詩丹頓已經被勞斯丹頓稀釋啦
為何江詩丹頓不主張商標淡化呢? 難過
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員