個人認為
以機械設計來說
都滿神奇又實用的啦 裝白ㄘ
Etacaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-08-26 11:42
引言回覆

ROLEX is very well known for its accuracy. Many ROLEX owners take it for granted and don't worry about the accuracy at all. Well, other top brands are quite good too. My JLC gains 2~3 sec/day. I took it to a JLC dealer to regulate. The dealer refused. He said it was perfect and didn't need to be regulated. Bummer. ROLEX Service Center seldom turns down this kind of request (at least in the US).
tedwtw
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-08-26 20:38
引言回覆

請問大家我剛買勞力士時每天誤差不到一秒,現在一天差三秒了,真的很不爽,(我都沒有摔到喔,很小心使用),請問正常嗎.對了,我買不到一個月喔
Etacaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-08-27 01:29
引言回覆

tedwtw, it happens. Before you bought it, your ROLEX was sitting in the store quitely and most likely was not running regularly. So, the daily gain/loss wouldn't be the same. You need to give it some time to "settle in". Some watches become slightly more accurate and some become slightly less accurate. The most important factor is the "consistency". As long as it is consistent (after the settle-in period), you have nothing to worry about. A ROLEX-authorized technician can regulate it to very accurate.
tedwtw
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-08-27 07:18
引言回覆

tks for helping me to understand so much,Etacaa
tedwtw
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-08-27 10:14
引言回覆

Etacaa,Would u suggest me to regulate in ROLEX agency for 3sec/day error?tks
Etacaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-08-27 12:23
引言回覆

tedwtw, I would suggest you wait for 3~4 months first. It gives the watch enough time to "get used to your wearing habit", and also gives you enough time to enjoy your new ROLEX and "cool down". Then, you can decide if you still want to regulate it. 3 sec/day is not bad at all. JOY1231's "10 sec/MONTH" is magical to me. Most likely, you will not get such an accuracy even after ROLEX Service Center regulates your watch. Theorically, it can regulate it to almost perfect. But, most ROLEX technicans are busy in fixing bigger problems. None of them will spend much time in fine tuning your "3 sec/day" for you. On the other hand, if you decide to regulate it, make sure to measure your watch over 10~20 days and tell ROLEX the average. It helps the ROLEX technician to do a better job. Otherwiser, the technician needs to put your watch on a measuring equipment for several hours to know how much he should rotate the screws in or out.

Anyway, congratulations on your new ROLEX. Now, it is time for you to ENJOY it without worrying too much. 眨眼
tedwtw
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-08-27 12:35
引言回覆

Thank u very much n sorry for disturbing so many times
firefox
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-08-27 13:49
引言回覆

我有個朋友戴date系列的…