白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-02-08 10:50
引言回覆

rickhsing 寫到:
IWC_371438 寫到:
17萬祇是機身而已 鏡頭考慮進去....嘿~~可能超過5001的售價

以下這個連結 是國外網友用M8拍的 實在美到不行
Leica就是Leica.....我現在只有D-Lux2而已 那不是真Leica....

http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essays/color.aspx

D-Lux2好像跟Panasonic 差不多喔
M8真是漂亮
從骨裡散發出Leica的原味
大哥說的對
17萬是不含鏡頭
給我的感覺就是相機中的RollsRoyce跟手錶的Rolex

I have D-Lux3. Panasonic have compatible models for both D-Lux2 and D-Lux3 (and both are using Leica's lenses). It seems that both D-Lux2 and D-Lux3 are assembled by Panosonic. The different between Leica's and Panasonic's products is the engine that drive photo quality. Leica claims that its photo quality is far better than Panasonic's. (I did not compare)

M8 is very expensive. However, think about it, as long as you cut back your budget for one PP 5296, you can buy a whole set of the world top quality camera equipment. Deserve it or not, it's everyone's choice.
rickhsing
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-02-08 11:11
引言回覆

uhrfan 寫到:
rickhsing 寫到:
IWC_371438 寫到:
17萬祇是機身而已 鏡頭考慮進去....嘿~~可能超過5001的售價

以下這個連結 是國外網友用M8拍的 實在美到不行
Leica就是Leica.....我現在只有D-Lux2而已 那不是真Leica....

http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essays/color.aspx

D-Lux2好像跟Panasonic 差不多喔
M8真是漂亮
從骨裡散發出Leica的原味
大哥說的對
17萬是不含鏡頭
給我的感覺就是相機中的RollsRoyce跟手錶的Rolex

I have D-Lux3. Panasonic have compatible models for both D-Lux2 and D-Lux3 (and both are using Leica's lenses). It seems that both D-Lux2 and D-Lux3 are assembled by Panosonic. The different between Leica's and Panasonic's products is the engine that drive photo quality. Leica claims that its photo quality is far better than Panasonic's. (I did not compare)

M8 is very expensive. However, think about it, as long as you cut back your budget for one PP 5296, you can buy a whole set of the world top quality camera equipment. Deserve it or not, it's everyone's choice.
Yes I think Leica D-lux2~3 are both manufactured by Panasonic. The only difference is the DSP. But the price difference is too big based on the DSP difference.
I will surely prefer M8 if there is no budget issue. It's made by Leica itself. But one camera cost so much? maybe it's better for professional users~~~
Of course it's totally worth it's cost. I will get one if I have extra money.
IWC_371438
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-02-08 11:11
引言回覆

ccchiui 寫到:
是 0587 吧 耍酷

587 好像不太好耶....

我北七.......XD.....

資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-02-08 11:23
引言回覆

rickhsing 寫到:
uhrfan 寫到:
[quote="rickhsing

Yes I think Leica D-lux2~3 are both manufactured by Panasonic. The only difference is the DSP. But the price difference is too big based on the DSP difference.
I will surely prefer M8 if there is no budget issue. It's made by Leica itself. But one camera cost so much? maybe it's better for professional users~~~

Hi guys,

No matter it's D-Lux2 or D-Lux3, the performance and resolution at night of these two models suck very much.
The hot pixel just be very clear even the ISO is set to 100 or 200.
This is very annoying....

I still went for it just because it's "Leica".....
Leica power.. no one can't resist it.....it's brand....it's image.....
Pansonic is a alternative if budget is a concern.
But it just can't give you the sense of taste and overwhelmness.

I'm about to pull triger on M8....It's a true DSLR Leica....
wait and see....

What a shallow man I am.... 哈 哈 哈

白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-02-08 11:39
引言回覆

IWC_371438 寫到:
rickhsing 寫到:
uhrfan 寫到:
[quote="rickhsing

Hi guys,

No matter it's D-Lux2 or D-Lux3, the performance and resolution at night of these two models suck very much.
The hot pixel just be very clear even the ISO is set to 100 or 200.
This is very annoying....

I still went for it just because it's "Leica".....
Leica power.. no one can't resist it.....it's brand....it's image.....
Pansonic is a alternative if budget is a concern.
But it just can't give you the sense of taste and overwhelmness.

I'm about to pull triger on M8....It's a true DSLR Leica....
wait and see....

What a shallow man I am.... 哈 哈 哈

Not sure where did I get this from, however, it seems that M8 is not a single lense reflect camera. Its a doulbe lense digital product. May be I'm wrong.
IWC_371438
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-02-08 11:52
引言回覆

check this out if you are overwhelmed by Leica products

http://www.dcview.com.tw/article/newreadarticle.asp?id=4948

進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-02-09 17:32
引言回覆

請教一下各位前輩