開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
snoopy
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 14:01
引言回覆

man 寫到:
snoopy , i also like gmt master II but only black-red bezel . It is cheaper than submariner & sea dweller after discount and it has gmt function . I said before , unless you always diving otherwise , don't choose sea dweller . It is so HEAVY & THICKNESS , i prefer explorer I to submariner without date , explorer I has COSC and the dial is beautiful than submariner without date . Your friend may be right , you spend more money to buy ROLEX , why you don't choose the submariner date ? I hope that my opinion can solve your trouble but most important is which one you like deeply . Finnally i am sorry , i can't able to type chinese .

yap i have tried the sea-dweller on. it is way TOO HEAVY! i have given up sea-dweller from my list 微笑 thanks again MAN.
again man .... explorer I compare to SUbmariner. explorer is it the one smaller with 36mm right? and look similar like those TAG watch right???
Submariner should be abt 40mm right?
You have picture of explorer I to post it here? thanks alot.
that mean explorer I got COSC but not submariner? is it?

yap i still don't know whether to pick date or without. it is abt USD 730 more for the damn date. Quite expensive for the date 微笑
now still figuring out which one i like deeply 微笑

I'm sorry too that i do not able to type chinese since our office PC cannot do to ... sorry about it. thanks MAN

by the way how much is the explorer I ?? compare to Submariner? abt the same? or less? thanks
snoopy
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 14:04
引言回覆

Omega 寫到:
snoopy 寫到:
May i know what is the weight of the Submariner, Sea-Dweller, GMT-Master??

anyone know its weight?? so i can compare ..... THANKS

The weight/thickness of each model of Rolex -
Submariner(16610) = 135g Thickness: 13.00mm
Sea-Dweller(16600) = 147g Thickness: 14.65mm
GMT-Master(16710) = 127g Thickness: 12.45mm
Explore II(16570) = 126g Thickness: 12.65mm
Explore I(114270) = 105g Thickness: 11.40mm
Yacht-master(16622) = 146g Thickness: 12.00mm
Daytona(116520) = 140g Thickness: 12.60mm
Air King(14000M) = 95g Thickness: 11.45mm
Based on SS model.
For your reference!!

thanks you soooooooooooo much omega brother!
thanks for the reference.
by the way what is SS stand for??
just figure out myself that SD = sea-dweller hahahahahah
SM = submariner perhaps ??? is it

thanks omega
snoopy
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 14:08
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
Good stuff omega!!!

I have 1 question though.

How come I rarely see any inquiry on 16622? Everyone seems to only focus on SM, SD, Exp2 or GMT. Is it a style thing like Cellini, or it's a price thing (I have no clue).

hi flyback.,

for your information ....
i focus on SM, SD and GMT becoz i wanna have something casual and sporty so that's why i check out from the watch shop. they did not show me all kind perhaps they know i cannot afford it 難過
what is Cellini may i ask? ...... never check out the explorer 2 yet .... any pages do talk about it? would like to read and know more about it.
thanks again flyback ......

regards
ppyc
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 14:21
引言回覆

SNOOPY:
http://www.oysterworld.de/dates.htm
给你做参考.
Omega
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 14:58
引言回覆

To flyback: IMHO, 16622 is much too similar to SUB or SD, and the differences are the designs, plus platinum was used on the bezel & face(I'm not sure about this.. need more info.!)
The movement is the same!! Yet the price of 16622 is higher!!

To snoopy: SS model means S tainless S teel model.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-25 21:34
引言回覆

snoopy 寫到:

what is Cellini may i ask? ...... never check out the explorer 2 yet .... any pages do talk about it? would like to read and know more about it.
thanks again flyback ......
regards

Cellini is the dressy line from Rolex. Since Rolex is more of a sporty brand, I don't think this line is as popular as the subs or exp2.

Some more info from the official site.

The first place I'd go is Timezone, since there's a Rolex forum there and the site is very reputable. And if you like watches in general, you can also check out its other forums.

Also, if you'd like to read about Rolex, you can simply google it. This is by far the most popular and widely covered brand.
man
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-26 00:17
引言回覆

snoopy , explorer I got COSC but submariner (without date) is not . Although explorer I is smaller than submariner (without date) , but it's dial is beautiful . If you like the no date watch , explorer I also a good choice . The list price of explorer I is HK$26xxx , submariner (without date) is near that prices , may be higher but so close . On the otherhand , gmt master I is the old model , it's hour hand cannot adjust independent and it has been supply end . Sorry i have not the picture of explorer I to post here but it is not similar with TAG watch .
Taiwanese
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-26 02:38
引言回覆

snoopy 寫到:
man 寫到:
snoopy, i think that , submariner is most beautiful but gmt-master II has gmt function , sea-dweller not beautiful . It's only 1000m water resistant unless you always diving , therefore i suggest you to buy submariner ( with date model ) . This is my opinion only , last decision is depend on you .

To: man, thanks for your opinion.

i have do some reserch. Find out that
GMT-Master for diving is 100metres / 330 feet abt USD 3530
Sea-Dweller 1220metres / 4000 feet abt USD 3870 w/date
Submariner 300metres / 1000 feet abt USD 3685 w/date
Submariner without date USD 2895

The sale girl ask me to buy sea-dweller becaise only USD 200 more. can dive deeper. but I think it is TOO HEAVY. and i think Submariner without date is very good price. But MY FRIEND laugh at me. He said Rolex but no date ........ now quite confusing what to get. actually USD 2895 is within my budget.

For your guys only USD 200 different. which one will you guys get?
Sea-dweller? or submariner?? no one support GMT??? cheaper with date.

I do read chinese. you guys can reply by chinese. My office cannot type chinese. thanks alot.

one more question for man ...... you mention that submariner is most beautiful to you? what do you think of GMT? if i pick the black one. i think GMT and Submariner look are same right? what do you think? thanks again

snoopy,

Where are you located?

Are you in Los Angeles?

Which shop did you go?

Thank you....

114270 (200708 龜吉 Tokyo)
poorman
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-26 03:18
引言回覆

Here in NYC, most people near the Wall Street area are wearing the SM, a very few SD and GMT2. I have not seen one wearing an EXP2 yet. I guess I am the only one. If you are located in the US, go with the SM because of the style recognition. If you want to be different, go with the GMT2 or even the EXPs (1 or 2).
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-26 07:47
引言回覆

如果將來還要買第二隻勞力士
先買16600
上述那四款16610 16710 14060 16600我都買過
(還買過16570 16700 14270)
二手價最差是14060
再來是16710
實用性最高是16710(如果不潛水)