WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]Online shopping in taiwan?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 06:49
引言回覆

Hi, I want to get the following watches for myself and my wife (yes, she actually likes the look). These are new Japan only models, so I can't get them in the US.

May I ask which store offer a low price and can be trusted? I saw them on pchome.com.tw and it's 3580 a piece. Is that a good price? Can I trust pchome?

Thanks!!!!
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 08:10
引言回覆

Flyback,

I am not sure the price that you mentioned is a good deal or not?
But I know the PChome is a big company in Taiwan, so I think it can be trusted! I have ever bought something in their website. And thery delivered the items on time!
Are you sure they will ship those items to US? You need to make sure!

B/R
Peen22
antonio
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 08:54
引言回覆

問好,,peen22,,我最近迷煙斗,,哪日來我這玩玩,,要不認識一下我第弟,,
peen22 寫到:
Flyback,

I am not sure the price that you mentioned is a good deal or not?
But I know the PChome is a big company in Taiwan, so I think it can be trusted! I have ever bought something in their website. And thery delivered the items on time!
Are you sure they will ship those items to US? You need to make sure!

B/R
Peen22
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 08:57
引言回覆

Antonio大哥:

好久不見!
煙斗啊!酷喔!
沒問題,有空一定過去找你!
下個月要到台南出差啦!最少三個月!唉! 難過

Flyback,

Please don't mind that we use your topic for personal using!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 09:37
引言回覆

No problem guys!!! 眨眼

What I'm going to do is to have it shipped to a taiwanese address (friend's ex-girlfriend..still in good terms .hehehe), and then have it shipped to the US.

Is there any other good websites in Taiwan? What about Yahoo Auction?
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 10:08
引言回覆

Flyback,

I am not sure the Yahoo auction is a good choice? Because there are many issues happened in Yahoo Taiwan. You need to make sure the saler have a good credit and you better ask more questions to the saler and see how is his reply. If he replies your question with patience, then I think it ok. Because some salers is not so reliable, it will take risk! If I were you, I would rather to pay a little more money for safe!

Personal comment! 哈 哈 哈
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 10:18
引言回覆

good point. I think I'll do that. I think the pchome price is pretty good already. I like that particular Seiko 5 and I think it's a new model, so it's not like I have a lot of options.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your response.
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 10:29
引言回覆

Agree, as your point, this item is pretty new, so I don't think you have a lot of choices for this one!

No problem, you are always welcome!

By the way, where do you stay in US? Sometimes I have chance to SF or LA for business, I think if you live around those areas, we may have a chance to meet! haha......
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-05-03 22:24
引言回覆

I'd love to, however, I'm in the East Coast right now. Let me know when you're planning to be there anyway. My uncle's family is over there, and I haven't visited him for a while. Let's see if we can work something out. 眨眼

What I really want to go is the GO owners gathering in LA (organized by thepurists and GO). Don't think I can make it though. 嗚~~
hsinyic
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-04 07:44
引言回覆

Hi

你要的這支
我是在Yahoo!拍賣買的 3450 nt.
你可搜尋一下天美鐘錶
http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/user/watch4696892?

評價還不錯,反正seiko的水貨還是有一定品質的
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔