WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 今天看到了GO的PanoReserve...
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
cky
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-11-09 23:50
引言回覆

今天看到了GO的PanoReserve,3/4夾板、雙鵝頸游絲微調、藍鋼螺絲...,真美、真美,只要今年年終獎金能如預期,它應是我的目標。各位大大覺得此錶如何?值得買嗎?
flyback
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-11-10 23:30
引言回覆

I envy you!!! 微笑

You have good taste, and the PanoReserve is very rare. My local dealer said he can't even give me a discount, b/c they don't make that many and he'll have to order it.
cky
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-11 00:03
引言回覆

感謝flyback的回應,昨天看到了兩只PanoReserve,一只是玫瑰金,另一只是白金,都蠻超出預算,目前stainless缺貨,已留資料,貨到時會通知。折扣約在6.7折(33%off),請教可以更低嗎?sorry for Chinese,my English is quite poor
flyback
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-11 22:21
引言回覆

Sorry for not being able to type chinese. 微笑

Do they have a platinum in stock. I think there's a black dial platinum version. What's the final price after 60%-70% off? I think the suggested retail is $6500 US here, and I've never seen an actual one in the store.

The PanoReserve would be THE watch I'd love to have right now.
Irving
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-11-12 13:20
引言回覆

大家好!
最近突然對GLASHUTTE的PanoGraph、PanoMatic Lunar及PanoReserve發生強烈興趣 但是無法兼得 取捨之間頗感為難 請大家給個建議與分析好嗎!!!
cky
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-11-12 23:23
引言回覆

Hi flyback,

Very glad to here you also like GO PanoReserve. It's indeed a very beautiful watch. I have seen the platinum and 18k gold , but I don't think we can get the platnium one lower than USD6,500., even under 35% off(sorry for misunderstanding, the shop just offer 33~35% off.in Chinaese we call it 6.7~6.5折). B/C the list price is around USD18,000., and the lowest price from web is about USD12,000.. By the way,the Pt one is black face with siliver dial. I didn't see black dial on Pt version before. But the s/s version is black dial. Anyway, I will check it. For the price of s/s PanoReserve, I can get it about USD5,000. Is it too expensive?
哈 哈 哈
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2003-11-14 00:46
引言回覆

cyk,

Haha, sorry about the typo on the discount. I understood the chinese way, but just didn't think about it when I was typing. I meant to type 30-40% off 微笑 . Anyway, I wasn't talking about the platinum version. I've only saw that on their website, but not in the store. The US$6500 I talked about is the silver face, gator strap one.

Personally, I'd prefer the silver face stainless steel version. If I had US$18,000, I'd try to get a Lange or a Breguet. Isn't a Lange 1 cost around there?

Anyway, I think US$5000 for the silver face is reasonable. Is it from an official dealer?

Flyback
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-11-16 23:11
引言回覆

The way I typed out my previous messages has certainly created some confusion and it's time to clear it up.

Basically, if you go to the website, you'll see 3 version of each Pano-platinum, rose gold and steel. For obviously reason, Pt and rg are more expensive. They all have silver bezel. The pt version is the only one has a black dial (face).

I went to my dealer yesterday, and this is what they quote me on a pano reserve steel- US$6750 AFTER discount. It's around 10% off after tax. He only has one and 2 other people is getting it. And he said if I want it, I'll have to order one and wait till next march or something. BTW, he's one of the biggest GO dealer in the US.
難過到哭

For a PanoMaticDate, however, he can give me a much bigger discount. I think it'll end up almost 2000 cheaper than the PanoReserve.

It appears to me that dealers in Taiwan can offer a better price in general. Can someone confirm that? What about the price in HK?

Thanks a million!!
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔